PDA

View Full Version : Madonna

Willy
25-08-2008, 14:19
Madonna doesn't hold any punches.

Or should I say will kill you right in the.......oh nuts!

McCain camp lashes 'outrageous' Madonna - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080825/ts_afp/usvotemccainentertainmentmadonna)

You go girl!

pjw
28-08-2008, 15:46
I used to love Madonna. Don't like her since the mid-90s so much though. But music aside, she's obviously trying to protest against the Republicans - that's her right - and she probably feels that her audience are ok with it. I can't understand why she would be controversial in this way, risking turning people off and giving many of her fans a bad show.

Madonna is now starting her German tour and she's going to encounter big problems with a German audience if she involves Hitler in any way, visually or mentions him in any way. This kind of thing will not go down well. There is a potential back-lash here and, while once a big Madonna fan, I hope she's sensitive or sensible enough to avoid this blunder.

DDT
28-08-2008, 16:10
Cool, maybe she will wear her little leather s&m nazi-like outfit! We'll see how that goes over.

Sidney Bliss
01-09-2008, 18:28
Cool, maybe she will wear her little leather s&m nazi-like outfit! We'll see how that goes over.

You remember it well!