PDA

View Full Version : English Pre School/Nursery School

Skippy
23-08-2008, 00:38
I have a 3 year old girl, and would like to get her started in a half-day pre-school program in September. We will be living somewhere in the East (around Chistye Prudy) and my older son will be going to EIS. Somewhere central between home and EIS would be great. Can anyone recommend any programs? We would be most grateful!!

annanew
07-04-2009, 18:01
if you're going to be near centre why dont you try the English Nursery School's new branch at Dobrininskaya? its really quite impressive, i have been around most of the preschools and this was by far the best one.

Their number is 987 15 52 or englishnursery.ru

they also do 50% discount for native speakers so might be worth a shot :)

Bels
09-04-2009, 11:20
I have mini groups of children from the age of five if anybody is interested in travelling along the Rublevo shosse west of Moscow.

Many of my Russian pupils would now easily adapt in an English International school or a school in the UK for example. Inow have Summer vacancies or if you are interested in having your pupil enrolled for September you should enrol now, to avoid disappointment.

Thefilmwall
12-05-2009, 00:07
I think that basic knowledge is good because if you have basic knowledge than you can fight any exam.so i love English Pre School/Nursery School.

Tatiana545
27-05-2009, 12:47
"Sad Sam Detski Sad"
for kids up to 5 years old from all over the world, education in russian, teachers speak both english and russian.

Voznesenskij Per., Anglican Church.

+7 916 676 28 03

natashaterex
05-03-2010, 12:33
Hi Bels,

i would be interested in getting more information about your mini groups. We would potentially be interested in your summer vacancies. How to I get more info? Your contacts?