PDA

View Full Version : [[ Poem ]] Tears are Burning in my eyes!



kribz
23-08-2008, 00:06
Tears are burning in my eyes
I always hide my face to disguise
The fear and pain that doesn?t leave
Feels like a knife cutting into me
Love is more than just an emotion
It's something that poisons you, like a potion
I don't like the feeling when it stabs you in the back
Just want to leave and get your things to pack

Feeling like everything is going wrong
Never wanted to feel like that for this long
I don't want to come back here again
I don't want to face all of my friends
I always feel so hopeless
Never equal, there is no justice
Feeling like this just makes me wanna die
Feeling like this, there is no reason to try
Leaving this world is all I can do
And all because... I couldn't have you

pjw
23-08-2008, 00:23
Sounds good man, but kind of sad. May I ask if you copied it from a book or did you write it yourself? Recently or a while back? Welcome to the forum kribz. Keep writing man :sunny:

kribz
23-08-2008, 23:40
okiez let me be honest with you ...
LOL i mean there is no point lying or what so ever

70% of the poem i wrote it my self the other 30% i had no idea what to write LOL so i opened a book n copied few words :)

Periwinkle
24-08-2008, 14:48
Tears are burning in my eyes
I always hide my face to disguise
The fear and pain that doesn?t leave
Feels like a knife cutting into me
Love is more than just an emotion
It's something that poisons you, like a potion
I don't like the feeling when it stabs you in the back
Just want to leave and get your things to pack

Feeling like everything is going wrong
Never wanted to feel like that for this long
I don't want to come back here again
I don't want to face all of my friends
I always feel so hopeless
Never equal, there is no justice
Feeling like this just makes me wanna die

Feeling like this, there is no reason to try
Leaving this world is all I can do
And all because... I couldn't have you


FYI - Poems do not have to rhyme all the way through - or at all:)