PDA

View Full Version : Lefthanders International

Zyablik
13-08-2008, 19:39
Maybe it's not a good time for today BUT...
Today is Lefthanders International DAY !!!!
I want to congrats all Lefties (left handed people!)!!!:sunny:

Many Lefties were very famouse: Stalin, Winston Churchill, and the greatest guitar player - Jimmy Hendrix!

Take from me a many many best wishes!:10518:

Gypsy
13-08-2008, 21:20
Maybe it's not a good time for today BUT...
Today is Lefthanders International DAY !!!!
I want to congrats all Lefties (left handed people!)!!!:sunny:

Many Lefties were very famouse: Stalin, Winston Churchill, and the greatest guitar player - Jimmy Hendrix!

Take from me a many many best wishes!:10518:
Stalin - not the best advertisement for lefties I feel.

Hendrix the greatest? Worth a good 3 or 4 hour argument over several bottles of wine - but not for me. Top 3 but not The Man.

Bels
13-08-2008, 21:56
I'm lefthanded, I remember the teachers in Scotland trying to change my hand, but even then as a young child I knew it was natural.

I went into boxing , yet I wasn't a southpaw. I naturally went for a straight right, which was my strongest and fastest punch, with my right foot forward. Left hand was my defensive with a good hook, but not my main punch. It worked. Yes I am left handed, but I didn't become a southpaw, is that strange?

In football? Yes I am left footed. I had hoped one of my three sons would be left handed or left footed, but none of them are. So it's just me, and it's obvious to me that it's not a hereditory issue, as no members of my family a re left handed except me, and I'm extremely disappointed about that. :(

If I'm thinking about me, I would say that left handed people are extremely creative, but not methodical. We do do do have a three dimensional view, and great creativity and vision. But can we be orderly and methodical? NO!! :)

Zyablik
13-08-2008, 22:03
1.Stalin - not the best advertisement for lefties I feel.

2.Hendrix the greatest? Worth a good 3 or 4 hour argument over several bottles of wine - but not for me. Top 3 but not The Man.

Gypsy,
1. I am not a fan of Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili (real name) you know as Stalin;:10310:
2. I prefer Scorpions :gay:.

Zyablik
13-08-2008, 22:14
I'm lefthanded, I remember the teachers in Scotland trying to change my hand, but even then as a young child I knew it was natural.
In football? Yes I am left footed. I had hoped one of my three sons would be left handed or left footed, but none of them are. So it's just me, and it's obvious to me that it's not a hereditory issue, as no members of my family a re left handed except me, and I'm extremely disappointed about that. :(

Hello, Bells ! :)
You are like a precious in your family ! :applause:

Miracle77777
14-08-2008, 19:00
Hi, Nat)))

Wow - I didn't know that we have Lefthanders day in world)))

In fact - Bels is right - they are very creative personalities....and I think - he is the best example;)

Though, in ancient times people were scared of left-handers...maybe because, people are usually scared of something/someone extraordinary??

:10518:

Zyablik
14-08-2008, 19:23
Hi, Nat)))

Wow - I didn't know that we have Lefthanders day in world)))

In fact - Bels is right - they are very creative personalities....and I think - he is the best example;)

Though, in ancient times people were scared of left-handers...maybe because, people are usually scared of something/someone extraordinary??

:10518:

Hi, Miracle !:sunny:
I tell the truth: I didn't know about this day till yesterday ! ;)
I know some lefties - they are a great people ! And I agree with you, all extraordinary things scared us. But it's also so attracted things!:respect:

kassandra
14-08-2008, 19:26
I noticed the curious fact while was sending congratulatory messages to my lefthanded friends yesterday - there are a lot lefties among irish and english people and not so many among others.
Why? Did you notice that?

Miracle77777
14-08-2008, 19:30
Hi, Miracle !:sunny:
I tell the truth: I didn't know about this day till yesterday ! ;)
I know some lefties - they are a great people ! And I agree with you, all extraordinary things scared us. But it's also so attracted things!:respect:

:beerbros:
Ah......Here is Zyablik again with another one , so interesting topic))))
If we will start thread about all of these attracted things - it would be a long chat, yeah?
:)

Zyablik
14-08-2008, 19:33
I noticed the curious fact while was sending congratulatory messages to my lefthanded friends yesterday - there are a lot lefties among irish and english people and not so many among others.
Why? Did you notice that?

Hello, kassandra :)
Hmm... I didn't know about it!
My lefthanded friends from Russia and US. :wavey:
BTW, this one :wavey: also lefty!!!

Zyablik
14-08-2008, 19:42
:beerbros:
Ah......Here is Zyablik again with another one , so interesting topic))))
If we will start thread about all of these attracted things - it would be a long chat, yeah?
:)

well, Miracle !!!
Summer time.......brings me that feelings !:sunny::inlove:
What about you? Do you feel something special at summer time? :11088::7534::goldy:
Do you ready to have a loooong chat ??? :coffee: