PDA

View Full Version : How do you meet with girls in Moscow?

researcher82
11-08-2008, 19:15
How do you become acquainted with girls in Moscow?
Have you ever used dating sites?

Bels
11-08-2008, 20:05
How do you become acquainted with girls in Moscow?
Have you ever used dating sites?

Is that really necessary , if you reside in Moscow!!

The Traveler
11-08-2008, 20:10
You beat me to it Bels...I would have said something along the same lines. Molodetz!

Dilek
11-08-2008, 20:49
she is a woman, guys :shhhhhh:

Gypsy
12-08-2008, 01:20
I've always found that "Hello" delivered with a nice smile is a pretty good start.

Gypsy
21-08-2008, 15:47
]主要功能:  支持1--32路电话同时录音;  在录音系统本机上,电话录音卡 (http://www.googlejk.cn/luyingka.htm)实时监听任一路电话的通话;  在录音系统本机上,电话录音卡 (http://www.googlejk.cn/luyingka.htm)根据主被叫号码、日期、时间、通道号等条件随时查询录音;  根据权限删除、备份录音文件操作;  根据用户权限实行分级管理;  录音查询的回放、循环播放以及连续播放;  录音界面显示主被叫电话号码;  自动检测硬盘容量,录音文件可自动清理、转储;  支持1--32路电话同时录音;  在录音系统本机上,电话录音卡 (http://www.googlejk.cn/luyingka.htm)实时监听任一路电话的通话;  在录音系统本机上,电话录音卡价格 (http://www.googlejk.cn/dianhualuyinjiage.htm) 根据主被叫号码、日期、时间、通道号等条件随时查询录音;  根据权限删除、备份录音文件操作;  根据用户权限实行分级管理;  录音查询的回放、循环播放以及连续播放;  电话录音卡价格 (http://www.googlejk.cn/dianhualuyinjiage.htm) 录音界面显示主被叫电话号码;  自动检测硬盘容量,录音文件可自动清理[/FONT]、转储;
Pretty f**king useless.

Are you trying to make a point?

This is an english language expat site after all.

xSnoofovich
21-08-2008, 16:08
That is a spam bot. It searches the net for forums like this one, creates a log-in, and then posts a message.

pashamariotti
22-08-2008, 08:57
chicks are the same world-wide...just say something nice...look 'em in the eye and say it with total confidence (even if you're ready to crap ur pants!)

ITALYBOY
22-08-2008, 18:32
IT'S SIMPLE...GO TO MOSKOW! RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD...;-) :celebrate::celebrate: ZELUYU...YA LIUBLU MOSKOW! NICOLA FROM ITALY

MELODY
22-08-2008, 19:00
IT'S SIMPLE...GO TO MOSKOW! RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD...;-) :celebrate::celebrate: ZELUYU...YA LIUBLU MOSKOW! NICOLA FROM ITALY

ciao, nicola!
didn't i date you once in milan?
aren't you the guy with tiger-striped mutande?
bacio,
M.

MELODY
22-08-2008, 19:25
speaking of russian beauties... it IS true that the streets of moscow are filled with tall, impossibly long-legged supermodel types (without even a gram of cellulite) parading around in their ultra-slutty stillettos and often blatantly whorish clothes, bleached hair, fake bakes (artificial suntans), and manicured/pedicured nails. (just telling it like it is--i DID say they were gorgeous as supermodels--and i am AMAZED at how they negotiate those cobblestoned streets without breaking their ankles, or even necks. that's skill!)
now contrast this with how HOPELESSLY UGLY most russian MEN are. you foreign guys really got it good here! i hope you are thanking God every night in your bedtime prayers. the men are as plentifully ugly as the women are abundantly beautiful. and, i am told, the women OUTNUMBER the men 3:1. then, because it's not enough to be NATURALLY unattractive, the ruski boys have to get the dorkiest (and most dated) haircuts possible. is there no social responsibility amongst the RUSSIAN HAIRSTYLIST COMMUNITTY? why don't they just say, "NO, it's against my principles as a professional to make you look even worse. now, let's try something that will IMPROVE your look.." ??? i personally know a ruski whom i think is a cool guy in a TOTALLY PLATONIC buddy kind of way, and although he is ugly AND badly-dressed with long, greasy hair (at least it's not the typical too-short bangs or mullet, i guess) and a scrawny bod, he is a LOTHARIO (womanizer, playboy, cassanova, etc.)!!! he has 2 girlfriends that we KNOW about, and one of them i've met and she is a HOTTIE AND 19 WHILE HE IS UGLY AND 31. (he's not rich, either, lives in a shoebox, drives an old car. neither is he particularly charming--unless you find dropping the "F" bomb often, pretending to be Black when you are SUPER WHITEY, and womanizing charming.) just write a BIG "DUH?" on my forehead and find someone to explain things to me patiently, SLOOOOOWLY, so it all has time to penetrate through my cranium into the cerebellum.....uh, i mean CEREBRUM. see how you have to say things slowly to me?

electrokitchen
22-08-2008, 19:42
Yes, really, what is the thing with haircuts? And spitting on the street, I really can't get used to it. Russian men are just gross.
speaking of russian beauties... it IS true that the streets of moscow are filled with tall, impossibly long-legged supermodel types (without even a gram of cellulite) parading around in their ultra-slutty stillettos and often blatantly whorish clothes, bleached hair, fake bakes (artificial suntans), and manicured/pedicured nails. (just telling it like it is--i DID say they were gorgeous as supermodels--and i am AMAZED at how they negotiate those cobblestoned streets without breaking their ankles, or even necks. that's skill!)
now contrast this with how HOPELESSLY UGLY most russian MEN are. you foreign guys really got it good here! i hope you are thanking God every night in your bedtime prayers. the men are as plentifully ugly as the women are abundantly beautiful. and, i am told, the women OUTNUMBER the men 3:1. then, because it's not enough to be NATURALLY unattractive, the ruski boys have to get the dorkiest (and most dated) haircuts possible. is there no social responsibility amongst the RUSSIAN HAIRSTYLIST COMMUNITTY? why don't they just say, "NO, it's against my principles as a professional to make you look even worse. now, let's try something that will IMPROVE your look.." ??? i personally know a ruski whom i think is a cool guy in a TOTALLY PLATONIC buddy kind of way, and although he is ugly AND badly-dressed with long, greasy hair (at least it's not the typical too-short bangs or mullet, i guess) and a scrawny bod, he is a LOTHARIO (womanizer, playboy, cassanova, etc.)!!! he has 2 girlfriends that we KNOW about, and one of them i've met and she is a HOTTIE AND 19 WHILE HE IS UGLY AND 31. (he's not rich, either, lives in a shoebox, drives an old car. neither is he particularly charming--unless you find dropping the "F" bomb often, pretending to be Black when you are SUPER WHITEY, and womanizing charming.) just write a BIG "DUH?" on my forehead and find someone to explain things to me patiently, SLOOOOOWLY, so it all has time to penetrate through my cranium into the cerebellum.....uh, i mean CEREBRUM. see how you have to say things slowly to me?

Strider
22-08-2008, 20:13

HA HA HA :)
for a moment I thought you were speaking about me :) at least badly dressed and long hair fits my description :) but unfortunately, I know nothing about 2 girlfriends!

MELODY
22-08-2008, 20:40
HA HA HA :)
for a moment I thought you were speaking about me :) at least badly dressed and long hair fits my description :) but unfortunately, I know nothing about 2 girlfriends!

haha--you crack me up, kid! that was very funny! now, if you could only be that funny IN PERSON WITH THE LADIES.....

don't worry, strider, I'LL be your pretend girlfriend. why not? i am already the "zhena" of an 8-year-old siberian boy. and maybe when i tell the hottie gf of my ugly ruski buddy that he was with someone else monday night when we were all at dinner together, maybe she'll forget about him and she'll want you, too. then you will qualify for having TWO girlfriends as you dream of!

RhythMasteR
23-08-2008, 11:21
Answer to a question; I never use(d) any dating sites or msn or icq or whatever. And I dont really jump to anyone on the street who is attractive, beautiful or sexy or whatever... But if needed, I think a nice approach with a smile and politeness would help to meet with anyone.

MELODY
23-08-2008, 20:59
Answer to a question; I never use(d) any dating sites or msn or icq or whatever. And I dont really jump to anyone on the street who is attractive, beautiful or sexy or whatever... But if needed, I think a nice approach with a smile and politeness would help to meet with anyone.

please post photos of your last three girlfriends.

Bels
23-08-2008, 21:14
Where is researcher?? As usual we get carried away with one poster newbie threads, and as usual they cant answer.

Bels
23-08-2008, 21:16
Yes! the poster has only one post, and didn't have the decency to introduce herself in the introductiion section. Not a ood start if she's looking for a western boyfriend :)

markerpen
24-08-2008, 01:17
Ive been here about 5 days now and what I dont understand is how you tell the difference from the prosititutes and the genuine interest if you dont speak Russian ?

There are benefits to not knowing the language when some monster appears but it seems rude to not keep a conversation going when you dont know what type of person you are talking to.

RhythMasteR
24-08-2008, 01:43
please post photos of your last three girlfriends.

Please dont generalize all people around you with others...

Plus I dont take pics of girls I am with, what should I do, take and keep them in my vallet even after 2 years? Or should show to friends and say "u know man, I ... her soo badly this is her" bla bla bla.

I dont do that stuff. Go to another door...

MELODY
24-08-2008, 05:44
Yes! the poster has only one post, and didn't have the decency to introduce herself in the introductiion section. Not a ood start if she's looking for a western boyfriend :)

BE NICE, SHE/HE IS NEW! let's not turn people off by being rude and critical when they are looking for friendly contact, please. this forum encourages newbies to use either the intro section OR practice area. and who says she's looking for a western boyfriend? isn't this post about MEETING GIRLS--EASTERN ONES? i don't get your post, bels.

MELODY
24-08-2008, 05:50
Please dont generalize all people around you with others...

Plus I dont take pics of girls I am with, what should I do, take and keep them in my vallet even after 2 years? Or should show to friends and say "u know man, I ... her soo badly this is her" bla bla bla.

I dont do that stuff. Go to another door...

1.what am i generalizing? please clarify.
2. you NEVER take pics of your gf's? i guess you are the ONLY ONE on the planet that doesn't.
3. keep them in your wallet? no. but some guys DO keep them for years. as a woman, i can't stand this. it's like he hasn't let her go. (or he just wants to feed his ego by "collecting" proof of his stud life.)
4. NOOO, you NEVER brag to your friends about the women you___. riiiiight. you are, again, the ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET.
5. i only was joking, anyway, about the fotos because you are acting like the bid stud with the advice on how to get women, so i asked for the proof.

RhythMasteR
25-08-2008, 14:58
1.what am i generalizing? please clarify.
2. you NEVER take pics of your gf's? i guess you are the ONLY ONE on the planet that doesn't.
3. keep them in your wallet? no. but some guys DO keep them for years. as a woman, i can't stand this. it's like he hasn't let her go. (or he just wants to feed his ego by "collecting" proof of his stud life.)
4. NOOO, you NEVER brag to your friends about the women you___. riiiiight. you are, again, the ONLY ONE ON THE PLANET.
5. i only was joking, anyway, about the fotos because you are acting like the bid stud with the advice on how to get women, so i asked for the proof.

I’m sorry for my late answer as I didn’t have time to write before, now I am available.

To your questions;

1. As you asked me to post pics of some girls, and as I don’t take pics of girls around me very often and as there are many people who loves to collect pics even after 1 night stand, I said, do not generalize, coz I am not 1 of them.

2. Never is a tough word, I might take a pic but she should be something special to deserve it. She might be a girlfriend who wantes to have fun for a few days, or a girl who is cheating on somebody (during relationship they tell usually) or could want something more serious; have small or big feelings for me, etc. And if there are feelings, it means she could be the one not only to “lie down on bed”, but also to go to café, a cinema, walk around the city hand to hand. And when we are passing a bridge with beautiful view, of course I can take a pic of her, and keep this great moment…

3. About wallet, I don’t do that stuff, I don’t keep at home either. If the pic is taken with large number of people and full of friends, I would keep it maybe. But a photo from a lady that I broke years ago, never. Coz as we broke up, it means somebody else owns her now, as I might be owned by some other girl also…I agree with you that “it's like he hasn't let her go”, very right.

4. If the girl is a wh..e or a pretty girl or whoever, I don’t talk to my friends about them. What happened between is only MY business, noone elses. Also don’t like people who talking about these things, I usually warn them nicely or just leave the place, coz I don’t care who can f… like this, s… like that bla bla. It seems like talking about the time you spend in toilet, saying “you know when I was sh…., it was like an earthquake in there and all neighbours came to my door coz of that noise, hahah” etc etc (who cares) :D :D

5. I understand what you meant now, I didn’t want to offend you also, many people around knowing nothing about you but thinking him/herself the best of everything. And I hate it. And I don’t let them talk to me how they want, with their keyboard skills…

I hope we made a deal now MELODY... :)

Take care...

MELODY
26-08-2008, 17:55
I’m sorry for my late answer as I didn’t have time to write before, now I am available.

To your questions;

1. As you asked me to post pics of some girls, and as I don’t take pics of girls around me very often and as there are many people who loves to collect pics even after 1 night stand, I said, do not generalize, coz I am not 1 of them.

2. Never is a tough word, I might take a pic but she should be something special to deserve it. She might be a girlfriend who wantes to have fun for a few days, or a girl who is cheating on somebody (during relationship they tell usually) or could want something more serious; have small or big feelings for me, etc. And if there are feelings, it means she could be the one not only to “lie down on bed”, but also to go to café, a cinema, walk around the city hand to hand. And when we are passing a bridge with beautiful view, of course I can take a pic of her, and keep this great moment…

3. About wallet, I don’t do that stuff, I don’t keep at home either. If the pic is taken with large number of people and full of friends, I would keep it maybe. But a photo from a lady that I broke years ago, never. Coz as we broke up, it means somebody else owns her now, as I might be owned by some other girl also…I agree with you that “it's like he hasn't let her go”, very right.

4. If the girl is a wh..e or a pretty girl or whoever, I don’t talk to my friends about them. What happened between is only MY business, noone elses. Also don’t like people who talking about these things, I usually warn them nicely or just leave the place, coz I don’t care who can f… like this, s… like that bla bla. It seems like talking about the time you spend in toilet, saying “you know when I was sh…., it was like an earthquake in there and all neighbours came to my door coz of that noise, hahah” etc etc (who cares) :D :D

5. I understand what you meant now, I didn’t want to offend you also, many people around knowing nothing about you but thinking him/herself the best of everything. And I hate it. And I don’t let them talk to me how they want, with their keyboard skills…

I hope we made a deal now MELODY... :)

Take care...

HAHA. NUMBER FOUR MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD. gross image, but funny.:Loco:
but, you know, one of the MAIN THINGS i noticed in moscow (red square) was EVERYONE ON A DATE TAKING PICS OF THE GIRL. yes--in front of the fountain! always the fountain! it seems a russian custom. i think it is a nice one. pictures are fun, and nice souvenirs. of course, if later, you really despise the person, you can throw the picture out. or if you get a serious relationship with someone else, maybe you don't want fotos of other past dates anymore. it depends on the person. but i think the idea is nice. i think it is flattering if a man wants to take my picture. it has happened more than once that a total stranger asked to take my picture ( we were in public places). they did not hit on me (try to pick me up, get my number, etc.), they only took the foto, said thank you, and left me alone. if it were a guy i liked enough to be on a date with, it would be even more of a compliment.

RhythMasteR
27-08-2008, 13:07
All this means we made a "deal of peace" or no ??? :D :D

( Also, much more beautiful places around the center, other than the fountain I guess )

kharon
27-08-2008, 17:54
so what is the final decision

taking pictures is a good thing or not??

I will bring my camera here accordingly ))))))))

MELODY
27-08-2008, 21:05
so what is the final decision

taking pictures is a good thing or not??

I will bring my camera here accordingly ))))))))

well, so far, you got ONE GUY voting "no", and MANY WOMEN posing for pictures. hmmmm.........

MELODY
27-08-2008, 21:08
All this means we made a "deal of peace" or no ??? :D :D

( Also, much more beautiful places around the center, other than the fountain I guess )

but you didnt propose any deal. a deal means you do something and in exchange i do something, we agree on something, etc.. you have not proposed anything. what is it you'd like from me and what are you offering me in exchange? make it good, please. i get bored easily.

RhythMasteR
28-08-2008, 13:30
but you didnt propose any deal. a deal means you do something and in exchange i do something, we agree on something, etc.. you have not proposed anything. what is it you'd like from me and what are you offering me in exchange? make it good, please. i get bored easily.

Hmmm, I didnt think in this way at all...

What I thought was; I made myself clear to you that I am not an ordinary guy who you all ladies know; I dont do what everyone does and dont have behaviour like them at all ( using msn-icq tools much, taking always pics, talking behind ladies, etc etc. ) .... With the long answer I gave, I thought we made peace between.

But for deal, in the way you want, I should I guess think little bit, as it should be "good" as you said. But I promise, I will not offer anything extraordinary, coz I dont like doing or talking bulls...Whatever I can afford, I will do :)

Gypsy
28-08-2008, 13:43
Melody - your point number 4 re bragging? No there are at least 2 men who don't, on this thread. And I know others.

You just don't do it. It's a rule.

MELODY
28-08-2008, 18:51
Melody - your point number 4 re bragging? No there are at least 2 men who don't, on this thread. And I know others.

You just don't do it. It's a rule.

oh, what a shame. women like it when men brag about them. i don't mean bragging about what they DID to us, or other demeaning vulgarities, of course. but, certainly, some "i went out with the hottest woman last night". or my girlfriend is sooo beautiful!" is a BONUS.
RULE?--HAH! you know very well, sir, that PLENTY of men (most?) brag--yes, in vulgar ways. they even make stuff up--you KNOW IT'S TRUE.
if not, what does the phrase, "locker room talk" mean?

Adamodeus
28-08-2008, 20:04
Oh, man... That was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! :Loco: The haircut thing is SO true: I've always thought men here look like they've just done time. Hahaha...

MELODY
28-08-2008, 20:29
Oh, man... That was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!! :Loco: The haircut thing is SO true: I've always thought men here look like they've just done time. Hahaha...

yes, MINUS the well-toned muscular bods and myriad tattoos. oh, yes, cons are usually BETTER-DRESSED, as well. in the US, they get stylish orange jumpsuits, a definite winner over the typical ruski fashions of the day.

kharon
29-08-2008, 13:49
well, so far, you got ONE GUY voting "no", and MANY WOMEN posing for pictures. hmmmm.........

ok I will take my camera for my next visit to krasnaya ploshad :)

are you sure that many women want to pose ?? :11109:

I dont want to open my eyes in a hospital

MELODY
29-08-2008, 18:55
ok I will take my camera for my next visit to krasnaya ploshad :)

are you sure that many women want to pose ?? :11109:

I dont want to open my eyes in a hospital

well, if you do, i will visit you and bring vodka to help you get well!

(tip: i said girls on DATES. first you gotta get the lady to say "yes" to a date with you. good luck!)

Mariannchen
30-08-2008, 14:20
I think taking pics could be the way to get acquanted, too. It's rather intriguing when an attractive guy asks you to pose for him...if I liked the one who took a pic of me, I think I'd exchange e-mail addresses with him - for I just HAVE to see the pics afterwards, you know;)...this subsequently resulting into another date...with or without photos then:D

kharon
30-08-2008, 14:23
I think taking pics could be the way to get acquanted, too. It's rather intriguing when an attractive guy asks you to pose for him...if I liked the one who took a pic of me, I think I'd exchange e-mail addresses with him - for I just HAVE to see the pics afterwards, you know;)...this subsequently resulting into another date...with or without photos then:D

when are you going to krasnaya plosad ??? :)

@melody

no need to be in hospital to accept vodka!
:trampoline:

Gypsy
30-08-2008, 14:47
oh, what a shame. women like it when men brag about them. i don't mean bragging about what they DID to us, or other demeaning vulgarities, of course. but, certainly, some "i went out with the hottest woman last night". or my girlfriend is sooo beautiful!" is a BONUS.
RULE?--HAH! you know very well, sir, that PLENTY of men (most?) brag--yes, in vulgar ways. they even make stuff up--you KNOW IT'S TRUE.
if not, what does the phrase, "locker room talk" mean?
When i was playing regular sport "locker room talk"would be like the good examples you posted; and anyway I would never ask a girl out unless I thought she was hot.

I have never indulged in detailed discussion about women I have been with - with anyone - and neither have my friends. I was brought up to just not do it. Like I said - it's the rules.

Sorry.

I have been told by several women that they do discuss very intimate details, and have experienced the proof of that a few times.

MELODY
30-08-2008, 18:09

but, what if he is not attractive? would you still pose?

MELODY
30-08-2008, 18:12
I have been told by several women that they do discuss very intimate details, and have experienced the proof of that a few times.

WOMEN! SIGH.

well, the verbal communication part of our brain IS larger than in you men, you know.

Mariannchen
31-08-2008, 12:26
but, what if he is not attractive? would you still pose?

Well even ugly guys can be good photographers! ;) why not=)

kharon
31-08-2008, 12:55
Well even ugly guys can be good photographers! ;) why not=)

you still did not say
when you will go to krasnaya ploshad :):)

boys go and grab your cameras
I am closed to get the information :celebrate:

MsFluffy
07-09-2008, 16:05
Where and how? I am Russian by the way

researcher82
26-09-2008, 11:38

Hello Bells!!!
You are right. I need to introduce myself :) My name is Maria, I live in Mosow
I am 26. :11158:
I am a newbie here, and now I study English. I am glad to communicate in this site and meet english speaking people in real life :zoom:

I found this site when I when I was looking for men on usability testing of dating site. You can read about this here. (http://www.expat.ru/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=3003) (now I continue to look for people on usability testing).

And now I like this site and i would like to stay here to continue a communication on this site. :)