PDA

View Full Version : Can't Edit My Own Posts?

Billie Bob
17-06-2004, 22:57
could this be repaired?

I can't edit any of my posts, even if I posted up less than a minute ago...

I have also tried to delete a post i posted up once before, that too was not permited, where i had the option before to do so...

also, while I'm on here, for technical support, could you also grant me access to the few adult forums, thanks.

Teutonic Deity
18-06-2004, 00:00
there is a new time limit on editing posts of 24 hours... posts can't be deleted once made, unless of course they are deleted for being inappropriate

you already have access to the adult forums...

Ned Kelly
18-06-2004, 11:43
Originally posted by Billie Bob
could this be repaired?

I can't edit any of my posts, even if I posted up less than a minute ago...

I have also tried to delete a post i posted up once before, that too was not permited, where i had the option before to do so...

also, while I'm on here, for technical support, could you also grant me access to the few adult forums, thanks.

a conundrum, i don't disagree.

but imagine what it's like to wake up after 1 hour, blow your nose and have green chartreuse spray out of it, crawl into work, switch on the computer and find you're locked out of bardak?

i'm sorry to be so self-indulgent but i think knowledge of this is in the interests of other users of tech support.

ned

Braders
18-06-2004, 14:32
Ned i am truly sorry, it has been rectified :)

Ned Kelly
18-06-2004, 14:33
I know and I said I appreciate it.

Sorry, I just tried to turn the whole section into Ned's Bardak out of sheer boredom.

Braders
18-06-2004, 14:38
If you knew me, you'd know there was still a 'Kapli' of sarcasm along with that last smilie ;)

Anyways....twas fun but i didn't enjoy the editing, fairplay we'll call it 1-1! c**t!

Ned Kelly
18-06-2004, 14:38
agreed.;)