PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Temporary Residence Permit

Jamesnewyear
07-08-2008, 18:15
Well i hold Temporary Residence Permit(TRP) at the moment.Now my concern is how many days i am allowed to stay out of Russia.some say not more than 90 days at a stretch and some say 90 days all togehter in a year.Please do let me know......
Secondly i heard today that it is possible to apply for a multi entry visa if u hold TRP instead of getting single entry exit Visas everytime you leave Russia....Is it TRUE?
Thanks

Bels
07-08-2008, 19:56
Well i hold Temporary Residence Permit(TRP) at the moment.Now my concern is how many days i am allowed to stay out of Russia.some say not more than 90 days at a stretch and some say 90 days all togehter in a year.Please do let me know......
Secondly i heard today that it is possible to apply for a multi entry visa if u hold TRP instead of getting single entry exit Visas everytime you leave Russia....Is it TRUE?
Thanks

You are allowed a maximum of six months out of the country a year with TRP.

Now talking about other visas, business visas or whatever, that's ridiculous talk. FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! You have a TMP to stay in Russia, what on earth do you want another visa for!! That's nonsense talk.

Jamesnewyear
07-08-2008, 23:35
Thanks...But regarding Multi entry Visa what i meant was instead of applying a single entry/exit visa everytime you leave Russia,u can obtain a multientry Visa for 3 years based on your T.Residence Permit.So u dont have the headache of visting the Ovir everytime u decide to leave russia applying for an exit/entry Visa.This is what i heard and i am not sure of such a thing.Regarding No of days...i am much releived if its 6 months.But is it not true that u cannot cross 90 days at a stretch...i mean eventhough its 6 months,u need to be in russia before 90 days and can leave again...hope i havent confused u :)

Bels
08-08-2008, 10:23
You have :) However I'm certain that I won't ever have need in putting myself into such a situation.