PDA

View Full Version : Embassies

Mosray
01-08-2008, 12:08
It's time to make a new visa in my new passport (2nd passport) Now with all the changes in regulations finding the right embassy is a pain..

I have always used Prague or Dublin where it has been so easy and straight forward. Although I am a Brit Cit..

I have only used London once due to the information they require, letter, bank statements ect..

So I was woundering if fellow expats that have recently made a new visa (3month single/double entry) in the last few months or so if they could share there experiences with me regarding the Russian Embassy they used..

Which country, what doc's where needed, how much did it cost and how long you had to wait.. Any info would greatly help me determin the destination of my next visa run..

Cheers lads and lasses..

Gypsy
01-08-2008, 12:15
See your London Embassy thread.

Mosray
01-08-2008, 12:23
See your London Embassy thread.
Read it mate cheers for the info...

Like you said London can be a bit of a problem sometimes which is why I really don't want to go there.

Prauge is my preferd destination, just don't know what the situation is there now since this Russia-EU agreement. I know it should not be a problem to make it there it's more of a case how long will I have to wait...