PDA

View Full Version : Serbs: Jabbering Monkeys?

Pechorin
31-07-2008, 15:34
Well, I remember in 1999 when all the Serbs were drunk with war fever, conducting rock concerts in downtown Belgrade. For all their faults, you don't see Americans glorifying war like that. In one funny episode, Belgraders were all going to stand holding hands on some bridge over the Sava to defend it from being bombed. well, NATO told the mayor's office, we're going to hit it in one hour. Well, all those brave Serbs ran like schoolchildren after a ice cream truck. And despite their brave act of defiance, basically when NATO took out the power stations, and the noble Serbs couldn't play computer games, they folded.

Well, I see the pro-Karadzic people on the TV, jabbering away. But apparently only 11,000 came out to protest.

Maybe the Serbs are finally realizing that being poor and backward isn't fun, and they should try to act more like nice Slovenes and Croats.

BeachBum
31-07-2008, 17:26
Well, I remember in 1999 when all the Serbs were drunk with war fever, conducting rock concerts in downtown Belgrade. For all their faults, you don't see Americans glorifying war like that. In one funny episode, Belgraders were all going to stand holding hands on some bridge over the Sava to defend it from being bombed. well, NATO told the mayor's office, we're going to hit it in one hour. Well, all those brave Serbs ran like schoolchildren after a ice cream truck. And despite their brave act of defiance, basically when NATO took out the power stations, and the noble Serbs couldn't play computer games, they folded.

Well, I see the pro-Karadzic people on the TV, jabbering away. But apparently only 11,000 came out to protest.

Maybe the Serbs are finally realizing that being poor and backward isn't fun, and they should try to act more like nice Slovenes and Croats.
Yes and now that the ethnic Muslim population is free to breed like monkeys maybe we will all be alive in about 50 years when they decide to reverse engineer the Serb population in a little reverse 'Huti vs Tutsi' Style payback.

Pechorin
31-07-2008, 17:46
well, I am surprised at how virulent Serb racism can be, and how eagerly dumb bunny parlor leftists, particularly in the US, embrace it.

You express loathesome prejudice, and it is that kind of thinking that keeps the Serbs back. I mock their worst behavior, because I wish them well, by hoping they'll give up their past idiotic antics, and sign up for Europe.