PDA

View Full Version : What talents attract you the most?

Matt Bury
13-06-2004, 10:11
Well?

Innosranets
13-06-2004, 11:48
Originally posted by Matt Bury
Well?

In women, I admire flexibility. Like, being flexible enough to put your ankles next to your ears.

Smurfette
13-06-2004, 15:05
Some degree of flexability for men is also attractive.

Failing that a working knowledge of the female anatomy helps, grabbing the bits that stick out does not impress many!!! ;)

Moscow Wolf
13-06-2004, 15:37
The ability not to fall off the bar stool before me!

Innosranets
13-06-2004, 15:42
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf

Wow, that's gotta be a pretty rare talent ! :)

Braders
13-06-2004, 16:19
If she knows England's starting XI, she's off on the right foot ;)

chrisj_m
13-06-2004, 16:44
I'd be impressed when Sven decides on the starting XI :)

Smurfette
13-06-2004, 20:54
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf

That I could probably have a go at! Not wearsing stilletos is generally how I don't fall off/fall over in bars.

On the other had I have woken up after particularly busy nights out with unexplained bruises, there is also a club in Manchester that I have never left without falling down the stairs on the way out. Happy days........
Every year my ability to drink silly amounts of alcohol decreases, while the duration of hangover increases, this is unfair and wrong.

Not such a huge fan of whiskey, but tequila... there's a drink I enjoy. If somebody would like to invent a drink that doesn't give you the "I haven't had enough sleep and I'm still slightly pissed" feeling, that would be my ideal.

A talent I would admire from men in a similar situation is the ability to remain talking to my face not my chest.

Matt Bury
14-06-2004, 20:28
Being able to remember your name is a good one too!

Moscow Wolf
14-06-2004, 20:50
Originally posted by Smurfette
That I could probably have a go at! Not wearsing stilletos is generally how I don't fall off/fall over in bars.

Every year my ability to drink silly amounts of alcohol decreases, while the duration of hangover increases, this is unfair and wrong.

Not such a huge fan of whiskey, but tequila... there's a drink I enjoy. If somebody would like to invent a drink that doesn't give you the "I haven't had enough sleep and I'm still slightly pissed" feeling, that would be my ideal.

A talent I would admire from men in a similar situation is the ability to remain talking to my face not my chest.

Having had a permanent hang-over for 20 years, you just get used to it. My advice is don't sober up. Why would a bloke want to have a conversation with your Breasts - unless you get them out of course! Only joking.:D

Matt Bury
14-06-2004, 21:34
Sorry to hear about the England vs. France match. Should we react like the Americans and start "Liberty Kissing" and eating "Liberty Toast"?

Smurfette
14-06-2004, 21:36
I don't know, why would a bloke want to talk to my breasts? That's a question that has bemused me from about the age of about 14.
10 years later I still don't have an answer, although I have learned to use them to my advantage.

As for the remaining pissed, nice theory, not sure work would be ok with that, I'm supposed to have a responsible role (although if I got paid more I might be more willing to play along).

But in my new single status I will have more time and money to spend on me. So if you're London direction in the autumn there will be three 20 something girls living it up - between us we have 10 years of long-term relationships to get over.