PDA

View Full Version : Night out Saturday

tonihax
24-07-2008, 23:16
Is anyone up for going out this Saturday? Venue to be decided...

Dilek
25-07-2008, 19:14
The Last Stoppers Club - Moscow, Russia (http://www.laststoppersclub.com/nextstop.html)

Previous Stops Visited >

Moscow's Next Last Stop

The "Last Stoppers Club" is meeting this Saturday!

What's that, you say?
-
Well, it's an informal gathering of expats and friendly Russians, who like to have fun and explore new places.
-
A lot of you may be bored of the same old hangouts in the city center, and want to see a bit more of the "real" Moscow . Well, on the Last Saturday of each month, the laststoppers gathers at one metro station near the center, then we take the metro to the last stop on the line. When we get there, we explore and find some cool place to hang out, eat, drink, and be merry!
-
The key here is to enjoy what "Little Moscow" has to offer. Surly waitresses, weird appetizers, menus only in Russian, dances with babushkas, et cetera. It's the type of fun for people who like to create their own fun (or to hang out with others who do).
-
The environment is adventurous but safe -- you'll be with a group of expats, and Russians who love expats. So you don't even have to speak fluent Russian!
-
Anyone who's interested, simply meet us in the Paveletskaya Metro Station (Radial Line) on Saturday, June 26tht before 8pm, in the center of the station. When you hear people talking in English, you know you've found us. We leave at 8pm SHARP!

BeachBum
25-07-2008, 19:40
The Last Stoppers Club - Moscow, Russia (http://www.laststoppersclub.com/nextstop.html)

Previous Stops Visited >

Moscow's Next Last Stop

The "Last Stoppers Club" is meeting this Saturday!

What's that, you say?
-
Well, it's an informal gathering of expats and friendly Russians, who like to have fun and explore new places.
-
A lot of you may be bored of the same old hangouts in the city center, and want to see a bit more of the "real" Moscow . Well, on the Last Saturday of each month, the laststoppers gathers at one metro station near the center, then we take the metro to the last stop on the line. When we get there, we explore and find some cool place to hang out, eat, drink, and be merry!
-
The key here is to enjoy what "Little Moscow" has to offer. Surly waitresses, weird appetizers, menus only in Russian, dances with babushkas, et cetera. It's the type of fun for people who like to create their own fun (or to hang out with others who do).
-
The environment is adventurous but safe -- you'll be with a group of expats, and Russians who love expats. So you don't even have to speak fluent Russian!
-
Anyone who's interested, simply meet us in the Paveletskaya Metro Station (Radial Line) on Saturday, June 26tht before 8pm, in the center of the station. When you hear people talking in English, you know you've found us. We leave at 8pm SHARP!
unfortunately I work to 8PM... can somebody write a frist stop.. and I can try to make it ther by 9PM. thanks!

pjw
25-07-2008, 21:22
Dear Dilek. You´ve got such an absolutely sparkling attitude and this Last Stoppers sounds f.ing fab. I look forward to being part of the enthusiasm soon. Good on yas! :10518:

MissAnnElk
25-07-2008, 21:40
unfortunately I work to 8PM... can somebody write a frist stop.. and I can try to make it ther by 9PM. thanks!

You go to the last stop on the line . . . find out someone who is going and they can help you find whatever pub they wander into.

Dilek
27-07-2008, 17:35
Dear Dilek. You´ve got such an absolutely sparkling attitude and this Last Stoppers sounds f.ing fab. I look forward to being part of the enthusiasm soon. Good on yas! :10518:

Dear Pete,
If I had succeed in once to catch them, I will be more pleased!!...maybe when you are in moscow...:shhhhhh:

lar2599
18-08-2008, 15:56
Damn....just what I want...but! I have ben coming to Russia every three weeks for months..will continue for awhile. From Chicago, but I come in on Sunday and leave Sat morning. Anyone up to taking an old man out this Friday instead?? I was at Pappas on 06-08-08 for first time. Plan to come again this week. Have not had the opportunity to find much outside the center. Stay at the Marriott Tverskaya. Love life
Larry

lar2599
18-08-2008, 16:23
Damn....just what I want...but! I have been coming to Russia every three weeks for months..will continue for awhile. From Chicago, but I come in on Sunday and leave Sat morning. Anyone up to taking an old man out this Friday instead?? I was at Pappas on 06-08-08 for first time. Plan to come again this week. Have not had the opportunity to find much outside the center. Stay at the Marriott Tverskaya. Love life
New Page 1 (http://expotrak.com/larry.htm)
Larry