PDA

View Full Version : contacts needed/orphanages in moscow

lazelle
08-06-2004, 15:50
I am taking care of a child that I found in the street, one year ago. He was running away from his orphanage, as almost all the kids who are living in the streets in this town.
I brought him back, and I am taking care of him quite every week.
I am not able to adopt him, but I try to do my best, and I d like to do even more for him: find teachers who could give him some english, some computers lessons. Namely to help him the best way I can, providing him some education.
But this orphanish is pretty far from Moscow(2 hours), located in a pretty doom town...
So I am looking for an orphanage which could take him, closer to moscow, or even better, in Moscow.
I spoke with he administration of the place he's been living, they know me, and they are ready to accept the transfer if I find an orphanage ready to accept him.
Maybe there are some people among you, dears readers, or among the people you know, who are involved in charity, who already work with some orphanishes in Moscow, who could help me. If so... Don t hesitate to contact me!it s really important.

baumyrae
16-06-2004, 15:02
look up miramed.org- it's a Moscow based organization (American founded) that works with lots of Russian orphanages. They may be able to help you.

Mrs Parr
17-06-2004, 01:14
Contact German from http://www.murzik.ru/
These guys are real enthusiasts and have been working with the orphans for several years already. I think they will either sort out the situation or at least will give you a good piece of advice.
Good luck.