PDA

View Full Version : Tonight?

yelena12
18-07-2008, 18:05
:fridaysign:Hello! What's everyone doing tonight? A couple of us were thinking about the Help Bar but are open to other places. It would be nice to get together with some expats!

Gypsy
18-07-2008, 18:28
Might be a bit quiet,there is a leaving party tonight which will suck in a lot of people.

There are a few going to Churchill's.

MELODY
18-07-2008, 18:37
:fridaysign:Hello! What's everyone doing tonight? A couple of us were thinking about the Help Bar but are open to other places. It would be nice to get together with some expats!

well, you are welcome to come party at my place-plenty of booze in the cupboard! you just have to fly to KRASNOYARSK! (plane leaves at 9PM, sheremetyevo 1, classiest airport in the land!)

yelena12
18-07-2008, 19:40
well, you are welcome to come party at my place-plenty of booze in the cupboard! you just have to fly to KRASNOYARSK! (plane leaves at 9PM, sheremetyevo 1, classiest airport in the land!)

I will take a rain check...But who knows, I'm a flight attendant, so next time I'm out there I will take you up on that!
Cheers!

MELODY
18-07-2008, 20:04
I will take a rain check...But who knows, I'm a flight attendant, so next time I'm out there I will take you up on that!
Cheers!

haha, ok, it's a deal! and if you're a flight attendant, you are familiar with the elegance of SVO1!

Jupiii
18-07-2008, 20:45
Where is Help Bar? How to find you?

yelena12
19-07-2008, 13:59
haha, ok, it's a deal! and if you're a flight attendant, you are familiar with the elegance of SVO1!

No SVO1 for me fortunately. I fly the oligarhs in their private planes and they themselves don't like SVO1!

yelena12
19-07-2008, 14:01
Where is Help Bar? How to find you?

Hi Jupiii! We ended up going to Churchill's Pub last night. Help Bar is on Tverskaya. Metro Belorusskaya.
I guess we have to catch each other next time!

BeachBum
19-07-2008, 14:33
Or on the flip side try PAX... all the elegance of a Russian Banya outhouse....

Little Pilot humor for you:

4 People boarded a small twin for a hop to a local island in bad weather. The Pilot, The Pope, George Bush and a small boy. In route the weather deteriorated to 0/0 and the plane lost both engines and started to go down. The Pilot said , " Dont worry, we got 3 parachutes!" Geoorge yelled over the storm, " yeah but theres 4 of us!". The pilote corrected him, " Sorry George, Pilot's perogative, I get one, that leaves 2 more!",,,"despondent George says, "My God what do we do????", The Pope says, "My children, dont worry , I have lived long and am ready for God. Please take my parachute" The little boy says," No way, I am young I dont care and you can have my chut". But while they are arguing George grabs one of the parachuts and jumps out of the plane. Now the Pope and the little boy look at each other hopelessly. Then the Pilot says, " Awwww come on. dont worry...He grabbed my Rucksack! ".

PS.. Where the party tnoight, (Saturday July 19) ????

The Pilot

yelena12
19-07-2008, 16:19
Not sure where the partys are. After last night not sure if I have the energy for anything!