PDA

View Full Version : Hello all coming soon to a metro near you

repojock
16-07-2008, 06:58
I am coming to moscow from the states in a few months. I have one question If I am fat is that gonna hinder my finding a girlfriend much. I am charming, and have great blue eyes, just curious how russian women see fat american men.........Oh my russian is fair if that helps.....:verycool:

Paintballer
16-07-2008, 12:18
I am coming to moscow from the states in a few months. I have one question If I am fat is that gonna hinder my finding a girlfriend much. I am charming, and have great blue eyes, just curious how russian women see fat american men.........Oh my russian is fair if that helps.....:verycool:

Hey, im not exactly slim either, but this is not what matters about a man. Real man gotta be big they say. Russian girls themselves date fat russians, and i know a bunch of really obese guys from all over who date beautiful russian girls, and they (girls) date them not just for their cash or citizenship, they just love 'em.

Advice: stay confident, be cool, charm up!

PS. Heck, i can even help you out on your hunt, you know, hit some bars and such. Two bigs guys look better than one. And the fact you speaking russian should really help out! Just stay on your toes, not to fall in love with some whore, dying to suck your wallet dry!

Zyablik
16-07-2008, 12:54
hehe....:applause:
well, gentlemen, as I see you find to each other !!!!

For repojock: welcome and Good luck! :10806:
For Paintballer: as a moscovite (and just lady) absolutly agree with you !
--Real man gotta be big they say.---
Yes, they say !:jester:

PS Good luck in your hunt and wish to catch a golden fish !:jester::11721:

BeachBum
16-07-2008, 14:42
Dude, get your fat ass on the plane. I promise that in one month of your arrival nobody will be able to wipe the sh**-eating grin off your face! Russia is like Land of the Lost. Only here the cavemen are driving Mercedes Jeeps with Hot Long-legged Antelopes in the passenger side who spend their days shopping and their nights submitting to their master! ))

Paintballer
16-07-2008, 14:47
Dude, get your fat ass on the plane. I promise that in one month of your arrival nobody will be able to wipe the sh**-eating grin off your face! Russia is like Land of the Lost. Only here the cavemen are driving Mercedes Jeeps with Hot Long-legged Antelopes in the passenger side who spend their days shopping and their nights submitting to their master! ))

To put it even more simple:
Come to Russia, feel yourself like a kid in a candy shop!
Russian chicks are easy-going and awesome, smart too. The stuff like man rules, woman takes care of the house has been long forgotten in the west (if u know what i mean), but here its normal!

kassandra
16-07-2008, 16:34

Russian girls LOVE american men whether they are fat or not!
Dont doubt! :)

bunnybunny77
16-07-2008, 18:02
and what about you natasha,,,,

Zyablik
16-07-2008, 18:26
and what about you natasha,,,,

If you asked me, I say that I like number 77:D:ok:

bunnybunny77
16-07-2008, 19:01
really

bunnybunny77
16-07-2008, 19:06
its so hot in moscow,,,and here too :-))))

bunnybunny77
16-07-2008, 19:15
and if you asked me i will say that i like the name nataly too