PDA

View Full Version : It's a girl!

ezik
12-07-2008, 15:01
Finally, after 9 months and 1 week and 3 days, my 2nd daughter was born yesterday!

She's in great health, and does everything a baby does or should do.

Found out that changing diapers is very much like cycling: you never forget how to do it...

Katrine L
12-07-2008, 15:12
Finally, after 9 months and 1 week and 3 days, my 2nd daughter was born yesterday!

Found out that changing diapers is very much like cycling: you never forget how to do it...

Congratulations, Ezik!!:celebrate::sunny:
May your daughter will grow a super one!! The best daughter for you! Congrats to your second half as well!:10518:

DJ Biscuit
12-07-2008, 15:14
That's wonderful news, may deep heart felt congratulations to you and the now bigger family. Great news.

w.meijerink
12-07-2008, 15:16

Great Ezik concratulations for you, your wife, your daugther and welcome to your new one.

How is the mother and child and what is the name.

I hope in the future our daugthers can play together (my one was born 4 months ago) :celebrate:

Gypsy
12-07-2008, 15:22
Congrats Ezik - I hope your daughter make you as proud of her as I have been with mine.

elis
12-07-2008, 16:04
Congratulations, Ezik. And welcome to the world to your baby girl!!

Wishing your family much happiness and good health and that you get her potty trained soon. :)

bambina
12-07-2008, 16:08
ooh, that's such a wonderfull news!!! congratulations Ezik, my best wishes to you and to your wife! health and happyness to your little princess :).

Bels
12-07-2008, 17:35
Congratulations Ezik, now a family of four, just like me although I've got two boys.

MickeyTong
12-07-2008, 21:21
Congratulations, Ezik, and best wishes to you all.
:fireworks:

Judge
12-07-2008, 21:26
Congratulations..That's great news Ezik...

Zyablik
12-07-2008, 23:20
Ezik, take my congrats too !
Two daugthers now - it is your jeweller work !!!:sunny::applause::sunny:
I wish a great health and harmony to you and your big Family !!!!:mml:

Korotky Gennady
12-07-2008, 23:44
Congratulations.. ezik. What is her name ?

ezik
13-07-2008, 00:39
We named her Nora.

It's a name that is pronounced the same in both Russian and Dutch, cannot be abbreviated too much, and isn't too common in both countries.

Thank you all for your nice comments and wishes. Very much appreciated! :)

w.meijerink
13-07-2008, 01:46
We named her Nora.

It's a name that is pronounced the same in both Russian and Dutch, cannot be abbreviated too much, and isn't too common in both countries.

Beautiful name Ezik, long time ago I met a girl from Syrie with the name Nora, she told me that it means child of God.

I hope that she will grow up to a beautiful woman were we dutch people can be proud of it.

LalaLu
13-07-2008, 01:56
She must be lovely. Congrats Ezik. Nora is a beautiful name. In Romanian ''nora'' means daughter-in-law, the one who is married with your son, and you can find it as a name too. Beautiful. All the best and don't freak out, like most of the fathers do, when she will become a young lady.

ezik
13-07-2008, 02:03
Beautiful name Ezik, long time ago I met a girl from Syrie with the name Nora, she told me that it means child of God.

I hope that she will grow up to a beautiful woman were we dutch people can be proud of it.

That's a meaning of the name that is new to me, but a very nice one! Thank you!

ezik
13-07-2008, 02:09
She must be lovely. Congrats Ezik. Nora is a beautiful name. In Romanian ''nora'' means daughter-in-law, the one who is married with your son, and you can find it as a name too. Beautiful. All the best and don't freak out, like most of the fathers do, when she will become a young lady.

Thanks!
Another nice meaning of the name. :) I'm feeling more and more lucky. I'm actually on a pink cloud since yesterday!

My oldest daughter (she is called Mira, also a name with a lot of meanings) is almost 9 so she'll be the first to test my patience... She already claims that she is in love.

Lalalu, I'll try to be as relaxed as I am when the young girls become young ladies. It's a wise advice from you, and I'll take it to heart. :) Thanks again.

Transparent Theatre
13-07-2008, 02:11
Congrats to Dad, Mum and Nora too! :)

SalTheReturn
13-07-2008, 12:47
congrats Ezik!!!:cheerleader:

Miracle77777
13-07-2008, 20:48
We named her Nora.

WOW))))))
My best-best wishes for your precious little one, Ezik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a wonderful name you choosed for her - I am proud, to be honest.....as it is my name also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, could I hope, that I have a chance to be Nora's forum-god-mother??
:mml:

Hope she would be the happiest woman on the Earth....as her parents are now;)

Hugs, M..................

monica
13-07-2008, 21:17

Are you Romanian? De unde?

ezik, may your little daughter grow up to be intelligent, happy, beautiful and, more importantly, kind-hearted.

LalaLu
13-07-2008, 22:22
[QUOTE=monica;414173]Are you Romanian? De unde?

Hi Monica, we already '' met'' on my thread -planning my trip to Romania by car-
:10518:

pjw
13-07-2008, 22:41
:celebrate:Warm and wonderful congratulations to Ezik and your wife and to Nora and to Mira the big sister. Best wishes to all 4 of you, a brand new family)):celebrate:

Korotky Gennady
14-07-2008, 00:02
All the best and don't freak out, like most of the fathers do, when she will become a young lady.What do you mean ? What does "freak out" mean ?

Bels
14-07-2008, 15:08
Some fathers freak out when their daughters become of a certain age. Every young guy becomes The Big Bad Wolf.

boscoe
14-07-2008, 15:10
and does everything a baby does or should do.

She can already get you a beer from the fridge!!!!

Congrats ezik!

monica
14-07-2008, 15:10
What do you mean ? What does "freak out" mean ?

freak out - Англо-русский словарь на WordReference.com (http://www.wordreference.com/enru/freak%20out)

LalaLu
14-07-2008, 15:44
KG, I will tell you how the story went in my case. My father, may God forgive him, was very active in my education when I was a girl. I remember and I have a lot of pictures together with him, he used to take me with him on mountain trips, cinema, he teach me different sports, even to drive a car, as you understood he was very involved. When I grow up and I started to go out with boys, I made a tattoo, put a lot of earrings, he just could not faced the reality that I was not any more his sweet little girl. He was calling my boyfriends, classmates- coleg- and I was telling him that he cannot be my classmate since he is 2-3 years older than me. And step by step he backed off and at the end we had just few contacts.

This is bad, and unfortunately not just my story. I've heard a lot of girls sharing the same experience.

Proper Bostonian
15-07-2008, 08:11
Congratulations! Best wishes to you & your family.

tatarka
15-07-2008, 09:20
Ezik, my congratulations! I'm sure she is so cute! You are a good dad.

Umutt65
16-07-2008, 01:00
Congratulations, Ezik!!!!

MELODY
16-07-2008, 04:45
Some fathers freak out when their daughters become of a certain age. Every young guy becomes The Big Bad Wolf.

they ARE the 'big bad wolf"!!! and daddy KNOWS it.