PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all. I'm here for the first time...

masterd
11-07-2008, 00:31
Hi to all.
I'm here for the first time. I study English, and would like to practice very much. While even at a forum. My English is not so good, therefore to me it will be difficult, but I'm interested in practice of dialogue.
Here is a little about me. My name is Dmitriy. I'm 22 years old. I have been living in Moscow for a last 6 years. I work as the software developer. I develop and introduce information enterprise systems.
I like play the violin, to read books, to communicate with my friends, listen to classical and up-to-date musics, walking.
I would be glad to communicate.

ultimotattie
11-07-2008, 00:32
Hello masterd, I am sure you will find many people on the forum who live in Moscow that would be willing to talk with you. :)

pjw
11-07-2008, 00:36
Hi, nice to meet you Dima :sunny: That´s a super introduction and I´m sure you´re going to find alot of people to talk to and make friends with on forum. A little tip, post your intro in Introductions - The Moscow Expat Forums (http://www.expat.ru/forum/introductions/) section. Any questions, PM me Dima :celebrate:

Miracle77777
11-07-2008, 00:49
Hi, Dima - and welcome to the Site))))
Nice to see more musicians here - I am pianist - so if you want, we could find some common Themes for conversation;)
You will find a good practice here for sure - just be with us,
See you here,
Hugs, Miracle.................

masterd
11-07-2008, 14:59
Many thanks for comments.

To pjw:
I posted my intro in the forum section that you recommended

masterd
11-07-2008, 15:01
Hi, Miracle.
Thanks for a beautiful picture.
I am glad to find people with similar interests here. I hope we could find some common topic for discussion. Do you want to communicate here or use PM?

Alenochka
11-07-2008, 15:33
Hello, all!
Tell me please, how to use this site,
help me! I don't speak English very well! But I'm studing English. And I want to it fluently!

masterd
11-07-2008, 16:22
Hello, all!
help me! I don't speak English very well! But I'm studing English. And I want to it fluently!

Hi, Alenochka.
My English is not so good as i want it to be and I'm studying it too.
I think communication with other participants of a forum it is a good way to improve your English!
Welcome!

Miracle77777
11-07-2008, 23:40
Hello, all!

Hi, Alenochka - maybe you could start from Introduction section, as you did:) but with your own Thread))
Post smth about you - and immediately you will get a lot of feedback)
After - everything would be easy:)
See you here.............

Miracle77777
11-07-2008, 23:41
Hi, Miracle.
Thanks for a beautiful picture.
?

You are welcome))
BTW - is it your pic on avatar? Looking like really musician guy;)

I am glad to find people with similar interests here. I hope we could find some common topic for discussion. Do you want to communicate here or use PM?

Depend on topic;)
:10518:
Where do you study?

masterd
13-07-2008, 12:47
Hi, Miracle.
Yes, it's my pic. Thanks for the compliment ;-)

"Depend on topic" - )))))))) very funny, I understand you.

I have lessons with my tutor. I have started to study at middle age - 22. What about you?

masterd
13-07-2008, 20:56
To Miracle:

I have read just now at adjacent threads that you are professional pianist. It's great! :applause:
How many years you play on the piano:question:

Miracle77777
13-07-2008, 21:02
To Miracle:

I have read just now at adjacent threads that you are professional pianist. It's great! :applause:
How many years you play on the piano:question:

Hi)))
Yes...I am a pianist.....My first lesson was about 5 y.o ....
How did you made up your mind to become musician also??
Cheers, M..............
:)

masterd
13-07-2008, 21:31
Hi)))
Yes...I am a pianist.....My first lesson was about 5 y.o ....
How did you made up your mind to become musician also??
Cheers, M..............
:)

It's very difficult question for me :mooooh:
I like a violin, I like its sounding, I like its form... But earlier I did not have time for it, therefore I have started to play on a violin only recently