PDA

View Full Version : oh detka!

peyote
02-06-2004, 13:07
(disclaimer: there is no messing around with the americans in this story. thank you)

last midnight i went to a nearby lake. i lied down and listen to... oh detka! when a woman sings like that i go nuts, green nuts! oh mama! ah norah! yeah sunrise, sunset, whatever you say, detka. ah, life's been good to me so far. all i care is norah jones is singing in my ears, i got a killer scenery, full moon included, (thank you god, i appreciate it) and, needless to say, most important: i'm about to fall down the rabbit hole: yeeeeehaaaaa!

is yuri gagarin my friend for nothing?
can i complain?
here goes my (french accent) fav emotík :D

Kshisya
02-06-2004, 13:10
Originally posted by peyote
(disclaimer: there is no messing around with the americans in this story. thank you)

last midnight i went to a nearby lake. i lied down and listen to... oh detka! when a woman sings like that i go nuts, green nuts! oh mama! ah norah! yeah sunrise, sunset, whatever you say, detka. ah, life's been good to me so far. all i care is norah jones is singing in my ears, i got a killer scenery, full moon included, (thank you god, i appreciate it) and, needless to say, most important: i'm about to fall down the rabbit hole: yeeeeehaaaaa!

is yuri gagarin my friend for nothing?
can i complain?
here goes my (french accent) fav emotík :D

:rolleyes: stoned again...am jealous! :D

peyote
02-06-2004, 13:36
sorry, i couldn't wait until the weekend. the moon was burning my voodoo blood and the karabali spirits were dancing and camaron (a flamenco god) was singing and i had to run to the lake for a catharsis :D

am i excused now?

hey, nice stoned avatar. what site from?

Kshisya
02-06-2004, 13:45
yea :inlove: sure you excused :p...and pics are not from links! they are from ma private collection :p

peyote
02-06-2004, 13:52
mmm, i like the words "private collection" :shame:
:rolleyes: may i take a look?

Kshisya
02-06-2004, 14:21
Originally posted by peyote
mmm, i like the words "private collection" :shame:
:rolleyes: may i take a look?

i will consider ;) if you are lucky you might get a chance :p

Zephyr
02-06-2004, 23:07
He's one Peyote ! :-)

Zephyr
03-06-2004, 09:27
Umm did I interrupt an interlude ?

peyote
03-06-2004, 14:40
Originally posted by Zephyr
He's one Peyote ! :-)
thanx broda! it even looks like me!

:confused:

Fa-Q!
03-06-2004, 14:46
Peyote! That's mescaline, right? Chow down on some of that shit and you'll know what Jimi had in mind when he sang about Purple Haze.

peyote
03-06-2004, 14:52
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
Peyote! That's mescaline, right? Chow down on some of that shit and you'll know what Jimi had in mind when he sang about Purple Haze. well, i think i know what he meant when he sang "excuse me while i kiss the sky!"

jimi is god, buddy!

auummmmmmm!

Fa-Q!
03-06-2004, 14:55
I'm with you, bro! I'll use the American spelling, though: Ommmmm! I pulled into town in St Louis to visit my buddy for a week and he had just scored 200 hits of mescaline (tiny little white tablets). I guess it's kind of a rare thing, so all the drug users in town were all over him the whole week trading every drug under the sun just to try it. Needless to say, that was a crazy ****in' week!

Kshisya
03-06-2004, 14:56
:rolleyes: damn men! there is something besides grass in this world!!! :rolleyes: girls for example :p
Zephyrina!!! :mad: yea you spoilt it all!!! :mad: :D

as for jh...:rolleyes:

Fa-Q!
03-06-2004, 15:02
Oh yeah, baby! That's Woodstock. Crosby Stills the Nash was kick ass at that show! It's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore...I am sorry...Sometimes it hurts, so badly I must cry out loud....I am lonely... I am yours...You are mine....You are what you are....KICK ASS!

peyote
03-06-2004, 15:08
Originally posted by Kshisya
:rolleyes: damn men! there is something besides grass in this world!!! :rolleyes: girls for example :p
Zephyrina!!! :mad: yea you spoilt it all!!! :mad: :D

as for jh...:rolleyes: yeah but who can smoke a woman's heart? not me... not me... :confused:

on the other hand... jimi is god!

"Thou shalt not make a graven image... thou shalt not bow down to them"

that avatar has made my week! yeeehaaaaa!
time to run to the lake!

Fa-Q!
03-06-2004, 15:10
I'm outta here, folks! Got a train to catch. See ya'lls tomorrow!

peyote
03-06-2004, 15:20
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
Oh yeah, baby! That's Woodstock. Crosby Stills the Nash was kick ass at that show! It's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore...I am sorry...Sometimes it hurts, so badly I must cry out loud....I am lonely... I am yours...You are mine....You are what you are....KICK ASS! and have you noticed the end in spanish? ha ha! whyddayathinki'mfakinnutshuh?

"Que linda me la traiga Cuba,
la reina de la Mar Caribe.
Cielo sol no tiene sangre ahi,
y que triste que no puedo vaya,
Oh va, oh va, va. "

(spanish not so good but ok with me)
loosely translated as:

How happy it makes me to think of Cuba,
the smiles of the Caribbean Sea,
Sunny sky has no blood, and how sad that
I'm not able to go
Oh go, oh go go