PDA

View Full Version : As a single person, is the summer...

natalia_apple
29-05-2004, 03:21
As a single person, is the summer season

A. Great, because it's a good time to meet new people

B. The same as all the other times of the year

C. Depressing because I'm always alone

D. Fun, but not the best time to find a date

E. Stressful

Moscow Wolf
29-05-2004, 11:53
The Summer is brilliant - when we get one!

natalia_apple
31-05-2004, 02:31
there's been a forecast we're in for some hot sunny days

Moscow Wolf
31-05-2004, 02:56
When exactly and was it from the Russian Ministry of Disinformtion again!

natalia_apple
31-05-2004, 02:57
in June, July, and until 20th of August, in a paper

Moscow Wolf
31-05-2004, 03:09
Natasha don't play games with the old Wolfik, which paper, not the yellow press I hope!

natalia_apple
31-05-2004, 03:13
something like Komsomolskaya Pravda, Zhizn, or Argumenty y ****ty (sorry, very yellow, too good Ned Kelly is probably not currently online, with his excellent taste in journalism, so I hope I wont be flamed)

Moscow Wolf
31-05-2004, 03:21
I won't burn you down dearest, just promise me some summer weather, that's all I need, Tonight I was sitting under umbrellas in the Scandinavian Restaurant with a blanket over my leather coat to keep warm. In three weeks it will be the longest day, shortest night!!!

natalia_apple
31-05-2004, 03:29
hm, and I went for a nice walk this afternoon, a guy from Nepal who I was so eager to meet declined my invitation, so I enjoyed my solitary promenade, and I also got a free cappuchino in a coffee shop cause I'm such a good girl

Moscow Wolf
31-05-2004, 03:41
The last time i got something here for free it cost me 200 Roubles, yu was lucky! Nepal???????? How the hell did he/she find this place?

natalia_apple
31-05-2004, 03:44
what place? you mean Russia?

as far as I know a guy means a he

Hawk
04-06-2004, 13:26
Yes its true suny days are forecast.

one next week, one in July and another in August

Matt Bury
05-06-2004, 03:41
Originally posted by natalia_apple
hm, and I went for a nice walk this afternoon, a guy from Nepal who I was so eager to meet declined my invitation, so I enjoyed my solitary promenade, and I also got a free cappuchino in a coffee shop cause I'm such a good girl

Aah, so he wasn't a native English speaker then!!

Ok, here's another guess... You're American, aren't you?

natalia_apple
05-06-2004, 03:42
flattery wont get you anywhere, young man!

Matt Bury
05-06-2004, 03:43
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
I won't burn you down dearest, just promise me some summer weather, that's all I need, Tonight I was sitting under umbrellas in the Scandinavian Restaurant with a blanket over my leather coat to keep warm. In three weeks it will be the longest day, shortest night!!!

Is it really that cold over there?!!

Didn't you have a hot summer last year? I'm sure you'll get another one this year too. Just don't start shedding your winter coat just yet!

Matt Bury
05-06-2004, 03:46
Summer IS a great time to meet new people, but it's also the most superficial time of the year. It's all swings and round-a-bouts.

Meeting the right person is a numbers game mostly. The more you meet the better the chance of finding the one you like. Well, it also depends where you look too!

Iris
11-06-2004, 16:49
Originally posted by natalia_apple
As a single person, is the summer season

A. Great, because it's a good time to meet new people

B. The same as all the other times of the year

C. Depressing because I'm always alone

D. Fun, but not the best time to find a date

E. Stressful

As a single person – the season doesn’t mean anything! Your the Only One will find you anyway and it doesn’t’ depend on weather – sure thing!
;)

Jose L Piedra
14-06-2004, 13:20
I`m single for the first time in 10 years and couldn`t be happier. :D Going to be a GREAT summer !! :D And if I meet someone special - that`s nice - if I don`t ? Well, I`ll have enjoyed myself anyway.

Matt Bury
14-06-2004, 21:26
Have you ever noticed that people in steady relationships don't go out much?

I'd really miss it!!