PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to Snow&Music?

elis
23-06-2008, 19:20
Over the weekend I was reminded of his commentary on dill when the husband and I decided to make poached salmon with a smetana dill sauce. I thought it was delicious. The husband is so sick of dill, he didn't eat dinner. His words: "It sounded like such a good idea."

Snow&Music's comment on dill. (Everytime I think about it, I laugh outloud.):

"At least you are in the right country for dill. It's in everything, there must be some massive dill plantation in Siberia, staffed by an army of frenzied dill zealots, whose life is an endless cycle of celebrations as they constantly smash their production records. I wouldn't be too shocked if I saw someone sprinkle dill on their ice cream, it's that pervasive."

Anyone know what happened to him? Loved his posts. . .

Korotky Gennady
23-06-2008, 19:42
"At least you are in the right country for dill. It's in everything, there must be some massive dill plantation in Siberia, staffed by an army of frenzied dill zealots, whose life is an endless cycle of celebrations as they constantly smash their production records. I wouldn't be too shocked if I saw someone sprinkle dill on their ice cream, it's that pervasive."

Anyone know what happened to him? Loved his posts. . .Did he poison himself with dill ?

elis
23-06-2008, 19:47
:Loco:

Could be. OD by dill. Hadn't thought of that.

DJ Biscuit
23-06-2008, 20:02
Surely you've seen the film?

KILL DILL.

Gypsy
23-06-2008, 20:06
Well he was never going to stay; he was such a dill-etante.

MissAnnElk
23-06-2008, 20:08

KILL DILL.

Well he was never going to stay; he was such a dill-etante.

:groan:

is4fun
23-06-2008, 22:20

KILL DILL.

That is exactly the big problem with the herb. You never know when it is too much and when that happens you are tired of it! Over Dill!