PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest Foreign Music Video

Poll Man
26-05-2004, 09:37
There's too many to list, too many years too. Please select your favorite of all times, even if its from todays top ten.

If you don't see one, please add on.

(can't recall all the titles)

you can select multiple choices.

Matt Bury
26-05-2004, 18:16
Poll man, you forgot "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

As for the likes of Britney, Christina, Destiny's Child, etc...

They're about as sexy as a 9 year old girl dancing in front of the telly to her favourite pop group. They lack the knowledge and experience of someone like Madonna who actually does all that stuff for real and knows what those particular "bodily movements" mean.

Madonna's doing Britney a big favour at the moment by appearing in her videos, maybe Britney should hang out with Madge, go to a few parties and learn a bit more about that kind of life-style.

Billie Bob
26-05-2004, 22:49
on the russian muz-tv channel, they have the top ten for the day or the week, not sure.

two hot videos they showed today;

The Perfect Circle - Outsiders (4 babes in bikinis, causing havoc in a small town USA)

Peran - We Want to be Free (3-4 babes in bikinis too, car washing, and naturally all in suds)

Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (extremely hot video, great idea, 4 babes doing all wood, concrete, drilling, sawing works)

a few other favorites of mine:
LENE - its your duty
MILKY -

Free Man
27-05-2004, 00:20
relax was not a sexy music video, it was a sexy song, no? I might be rong, unless there were two different videos, frankie walks around the stage with a flashlight, he was also quite gay. but the song was great!

Matt Bury
27-05-2004, 02:42
Originally posted by Free Man
relax was not a sexy music video, it was a sexy song, no? I might be rong, unless there were two different videos, frankie walks around the stage with a flashlight, he was also quite gay. but the song was great!

I think the original video didn't make it out to your part of the world. Didn't you see the version with the hardcore leather, chains, sub-dom, S&M, fetish scenes in it?

And those guys weren't joking around like the girls in the "Lady Marmalade" video. They were the real thing!

Matt Bury
27-05-2004, 02:44
Originally posted by Free Man
...he was also quite gay. but the song was great!

What do you mean, "...BUT the song was great?" Have you got something against gay men?

Matt Bury
27-05-2004, 02:47
Originally posted by Billie Bob
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (extremely hot video, great idea, 4 babes doing all wood, concrete, drilling, sawing works)

Aaaahhh yes, I completely forgot about that one. I nearly fell off the sofa laughing when I saw it.

I don't think it was meant to be sexy though. Absolutely brilliant!!!

Moscow Wolf
27-05-2004, 09:13
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax must've been released in about what 1981? There was no way that they could've had a provocative video by today's standards. Great song but all POOFS, no I haven't got anything against Gays, I just don't happen to be one of them. So even if the music is/was very sexy it stays there for me.

Matt Bury
28-05-2004, 04:05
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
Great song but all POOFS, no I haven't got anything against Gays,

??? Are you sure those rabies jabs haven't gone to your brain?

Maybe you should get to know yourself a bit better and find out the reason why you feel the need to gay-bash. You'd feel a lot better for it.

Anyway, most dogs are gay or at least bi-sexual. Haven't you been to park lately?

Matt Bury
28-05-2004, 04:08
P.S. If you tell me some of your friends are gay, therefore you're not a gay-basher, I'll set the dog catcher on you!

Free Man
14-10-2004, 23:50
DJ Benni bennassi has some awesome videos out.

Big Bugga
15-10-2004, 09:46
OHHH No, you missed a GREAT one! (runs and hides)
cheeky song...you'll just LOVE it...muahahahahah!

http://www.cheeky-girls.com/video.html

Bugga'

ps. Kind of burns its way into your brain...all day long...

Free Man
15-10-2004, 12:39
that is a good one, recall watching it on mtv a few years back... cute!!

but why are they called bums? I thought they were buns, is there a european twist to the name of the buns now?

Kseniya
09-11-2004, 10:41
Roxette "It must have been love"

Cute Kitty
14-11-2004, 22:08
I voted for Kylie. Not only Can't get you out of my head, but all her videos are VERY sexy.