PDA

View Full Version : Tanning from the tube...?

Miracle77777
20-06-2008, 00:53
What do you think, girls, about all these cosmetic things with autobronzat??
Do you use them to help our skin to look perfect??
Or you prefer natural way??
Is it good for skin in general or it is better to avoid such tricks??
And your faves brands in case you use auto-tanning??
Please, share with your experience.....

Katrine L
20-06-2008, 01:42
What do you think, girls, about all these cosmetic things with autobronzat??
Do you use them to help our skin to look perfect??
Or you prefer natural way??
Is it good for skin in general or it is better to avoid such tricks??
And your faves brands in case you use auto-tanning??
Please, share with your experience.....

I think that is not a bad opportunity to get quick and more safe result to look good instead spending time in sunbed. Moreover it gives skin care effect as well..I know some of us use it on permanent basis but as for me I use it from time to time, mostly according to circumstances....

Minuses: you know these talks of the town about unequally tan covered parts of body... :) Oh, at least that is a good topic for story - " How have I applied over auto tan today"...:7534::D

Miracle77777
20-06-2008, 01:49
I think that is not a bad opportunity to get quick and more safe result to look good instead spending time in sunbed. Moreover it gives skin care effect as well..I know some of us use it on permanent basis but as for me I use it from time to time, mostly according to circumstances....

Minuses: you know these talks of the town about unequally tan covered parts of body... :) Oh, at least that is a good topic for story - " How have I applied over auto tan today"...:7534::D

Thanks, dear Katrine))

To be honest - I am one of those, who wants to get everythings as soon as possible:)...but prefer a safe way......

So I am thinking about Lotions and creams with the effect of tanning....
You know - which you need to apply everyday during a week for example and the result is starting to be visible.....

I had been told, that this is more secure in sense of equall covering and skin reactions to ingredients.....))

Katrine L
20-06-2008, 02:36
Thanks, dear Katrine))

To be honest - I am one of those, who wants to get everythings as soon as possible:)...but prefer a safe way......

So I am thinking about Lotions and creams with the effect of tanning....
You know - which you need to apply everyday during a week for example and the result is starting to be visible.....

I had been told, that this is more secure in sense of equall covering and skin reactions to ingredients.....))
You know, most of my milieu for now use lotions particularly..But these "tan talks" have not stopped since that:) Me also thought at first the lotions are easier to apply. But actually they are the same in usage and possible outcomes. To my experience the advice is not to apply lotion before going to bed immediatedly . Your seemed equally applied tan lotion appear by spots in the morning..And try to distribute it very well around all the body and its separate parts to avoid its accumulation at any wrinkle or uneven surface. To have a tan 3 days of using a lotion enough for me..

chertovka
20-06-2008, 09:32
You know, most of my milieu for now use lotions particularly..But these "tan talks" have not stopped since that:) Me also thought at first the lotions are easier to apply. But actually they are the same in usage and possible outcomes. To my experience the advice is not to apply lotion before going to bed immediatedly . Your seemed equally applied tan lotion appear by spots in the morning..And try to distribute it very well around all the body and its separate parts to avoid its accumulation at any wrinkle or uneven surface. To have a tan 3 days of using a lotion enough for me..
I use body lotions with a slight tanning effect. These make no trouble at all. You don't look tanned like after spending some time at the beach or in a sun parlor, of course, but you don't look winter pale either.

elis
20-06-2008, 10:15
I say go for it if you want to. But, please, please don't use the kinds that make you look like an orange person. I've seen far too many of those around recently, and all I can say, is :yuk:

I'd prefer to be winter pale than orange from a tube.

MissAnnElk
20-06-2008, 11:08
One word: EXFOLIATION.

Albertina
22-06-2008, 23:32
Jesus, I thought you get a tan in our metro now!

Disappointed :10241::)