PDA

View Full Version : Positive action for Expat.ru

Bels
14-06-2008, 01:22
We really need to get together, that is those of us who really care about expat.ru At this particular time we need you more than we have ever needed you before.

I really do suggest that we have a competition for those who open top threads of interest about anything that is informative about living in Russia. it might be highly informative, highly amusing ( as we do have a few comics here :) ) Or simply anything.

The moderators or other members of staff may judge for points.

Not only should we encourage the great opening threads, but the resonding posters they receive, for good answering respondants they should also receive points. In The end, the ones with the most points should receive a good prize.

Sorry but expat.ru needs this promotion at this time, let's keep moving forward.

J.D.
13-07-2008, 16:18
What prize are you offering?

Transparent Theatre
13-07-2008, 21:39
At this particular time we need you more than we have ever needed you before.

Errr, WHY at this particular time?

SalTheReturn
13-07-2008, 21:56
can someone tell me something? is this site doing better/worst than its main-not-to-be-named competitor?

anyway if the site is doing not good, it is of course faul of the powers-that-be

as concern me, should I get a prize for all threads which rocks, i would be rich by now

Bels
13-07-2008, 22:00
can someone tell me something? is this site doing better/worst than its main-not-to-be-named competitor?

anyway if the site is doing not good, it is of course faul of the powers-that-be

as concern me, should I get a prize for all threads which rocks, i would be rich by now

I thought that expat no longer had a competitor that was worth talking about. So I suppose the one and only must be the best, don't you?

Bels
13-07-2008, 22:01
This thread has been reawakened by a spammer, which has now been deleted.

Gypsy
13-07-2008, 22:13
I thought that expat no longer had a competitor that was worth talking about. So I suppose the one and only must be the best, don't you?
Bels surely you remember?

You know, the one you wanted so much to join a few months ago that you asked them to make you their sole, dedicated english teacher.

SalTheReturn
13-07-2008, 23:10
Bels surely you remember?

You know, the one you wanted so much to join a few months ago that you asked them to make you their sole, dedicated english teacher.

more details please!!!