PDA

View Full Version : New Story

Heyzeus
21-05-2004, 19:31
I have been forgetting to post this, but today is the day.

I was exercising in the park a few months ago (back in the winter when it was warm and sunny and the hot water worked,) and this guy walks up to me and asks, "Is it dangerous to piss here?" I took a second to be shocked and then looked to the right to see a small group of children and their parents playing together. I then looked to the left to see a group of boys playing soccer (also called football.) I then thought for a second to think if I had ever seen the militsia in this park. I could not recall seeing any, so I confidently answered, "No, it is not dangerous to piss here." The man then turns around and pisses on a tree less than three feet (one meter) away. No thank-you. No see ya later. Not even enough respect to move to where I didn't have to listen to him. I guess I should be happy he turned around...

trebor
21-05-2004, 19:42
Heyzeus
i'm sorry but is that a "NEW STORY"?
people will do that in the UK and worse!

polly
21-05-2004, 19:53
i saw a guy take a crap on the sidewalk in san francisco.
he didn't ask first, either.

trebor
21-05-2004, 19:54
He didn't ask first?........................well, they are much more polite in Moscow then!

Heyzeus
21-05-2004, 19:58
It's a new story from me. Last one was several months ago. Sorry for being vague.

DPG
21-05-2004, 20:00
I don't know about that - no one has ever asked me whether I minded them defacating in my lift...

Heyzeus
21-05-2004, 20:01
Dude! You said it was okay. I asked you if you were sure and you said yes. Of course, that was before the sober month...

polly
21-05-2004, 20:02
say it isn't so, DPG...