PDA

View Full Version : Vichy & La Roche cosmetics

Tender_Girl
10-06-2008, 21:09
Ladies...give your opinion about the Vichy & La Roche cosmetics. I use Vichy and can say that some of creams I am satisfied but others ones made allergy reaction. A friend of mine gave recomandation using La Roche.

Albertina
11-06-2008, 00:19
Vichy is very good. But I think Uriage is great, though I am now not using it. THey have great ingredients in their stuff.
WHat's your skin type?!

Tender_Girl
11-06-2008, 23:32
My type of skin - mix.

Albertina
12-06-2008, 00:01
then Uriage has a great line with AHA - it's in a green packaging...

MissAnnElk
12-06-2008, 11:55
I found an article recently that recommended the following products (noting that these are for those of us north of 40 . . .)

* Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream
* RoC Retinol Correxion Cream
* L'Oreal Line Eraser
* Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

I have not yet tried any of these because I can buy them, for so much less, at home in just a few weeks. But if you have any comments on them . . .

Albertina
12-06-2008, 12:42
L'Oreal tests on animals... sorry

Tender_Girl
13-06-2008, 00:20
I would try to use the below products, coz I have heard from friends only good recomends.
* Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream
* RoC Retinol Correxion Cream
But Loreal & Olay - mostly negative rumours I hv got. Lets say like itsnt worth to spend money.

Umutt65
13-06-2008, 00:35
Our babushkas receipts are always better I would admit. Anyway thanks for hints, girls!

ais
21-04-2009, 19:45
There are lots of reports about fake Vichy products in the Moscow pharmacies.
As for La Roche-Posay, I have been using them for 2 years, they are really good (especially if your skin is sensitive or dry).

yelena12
23-04-2009, 14:07
I'm currently using Uriage cream with AHA..It's great for mixed skin and is very light...I got the kit of day and night cream as well as the eye cream from Vichy for my mom and she loves it. La Roche-Posay is also very good. The only thing that I use from them right now though is the Biomedic Micro Exfoliating Scrub. Best scrub I have ever used.

yuliae
23-05-2009, 13:31
I would recommend you Holy land line, they dont spend the huge amount of money for adverts as all those brends that you've mentioned instead they do research.. if anyone is interested feel free to ask..
Please note there's no the skin care line which would be great for everyone. Some people can be happy with l'oreal others have alergy, so please first try testers..

belucci
27-08-2009, 10:35
My friend works for OREAL Madrid and recommends only La Roche

Vichy makes you get addicted to it...

I can also agree with others sayig Israeli cosmetics is the best....

Lesena
27-08-2009, 15:22
IMHO RoC is a good one, but it really depends on a person.

sematana
05-11-2009, 09:19
If your skin is sensitive I can recommend La Roche Posay and Bioderma. In their web-sites you can define your skin profile and get diagnosis.

Kat09
05-11-2009, 15:40
Ladies...give your opinion about the Vichy & La Roche cosmetics. I use Vichy and can say that some of creams I am satisfied but others ones made allergy reaction. A friend of mine gave recomandation using La Roche.

I would not recomend Vichy.
Use only Dermalogica. a bit expensive, but hey its an investment.

WandaFish
05-11-2009, 16:00
Sometimes, and I would even say, always, a cream that has been great for a certain time, and made your skin feel fantastic, later tends to give you allergies. I had this horror with Herbalife cosmetics few years ago, when I was using the eye gel, absolutely gorgeous, and after using 2 bottles I started to feel that my eyes were getting enormously swallen. I thought it was something else... maybe wine I had before going to bed, etc... but later I understood, that I probably developed an allergy to some components of the gel, because everything went back to normal after I stopped using it.
The same was noticed about other cosmetics.

Sad but true, you always have to change your favorite creams, no matter how great they are.

peachhy
05-11-2009, 22:26

I would recommend Aven from Pier Fabre , the best one for winter and also there Elancil for body....very good

Grumpygummy
06-11-2009, 01:55

You'd better avoid using stuff which contains the following:
-5-bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane
-2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol
-imidazolidinyl urea
-DMDM hydantoin
-diazolidinyl urea
-phenoxyethanol
-methenamine
-methyl- and propylparaben
-n-oxybenzone acid
-benzyl alcohol
-benzylparaben
-isopropyl myristate
-triethanolamine
-quarternium-15
-sodium hydroximethyl glycinate
-benzylhemiformal
-benzoy acid
-bronopol
-caton GG
-thymerosal
-sorbine acid

All of these, especially the highlighted one, cause allergic reactions and dermatitis. Actually this list is far from being complete...

But the fact is this: if you have a closer look at the bottle of any super-duper lotion or a tube of any mega-expensive cream (either Clinique, or Lancome, or Uriage, or Vichy, or What Else Is There On The Market), you'll definitely find at least one (and possibly more than one) of those ingredients listed above.

nenya1121
07-12-2009, 01:28
vichy is very good, sometimes neutrogena is excellent, but can be hard to find here

Mandy B
15-02-2010, 10:50
Does anyone know where I can buy Dermologica products in Moscow? Thanks

Monte
15-02-2010, 16:02
I would recommend La Roche Posay and other great brands to be purcahsed at 24/7 pharmacy at Novy Arbat close to Praga resto b/w sharma shop & exchange unit. Great choice, lowest prices in Moscow