PDA

View Full Version : My colleague and I are looking for a French teacher

Lulu
10-06-2008, 11:03
Me and my colleague are both at the beginners level and we'd like to improve our French. We are looking for a native speaker who could teach us French once a week in our office at Paveletskaya. Please PM me. Thank you.

twister
10-06-2008, 20:25
Try the Cref (cref.ru). I'm not French and I don't know if they have teachers who can visit offices, but I've heard they can organise group and individual lessons for adults and children teaching French, Russian and English by native and non-native speakers.

AnaFr
25-04-2009, 16:34
Bonjour !

My name is Anaïs. I am a French student (Bachelor) living in Paris.
I don't know if you are still looking for French course, but if you are, I give online one-to-one French lessons at very affordable prices, for all levels, via the website dimdim.com (it's a bit like skype).
One of the numerous advantages of online lessons is that no matter where you are living, you can learn a foreign language with a native speaker, without leaving your home !
My goal is to teach you French but I also want you to be able to discover the French culture through the lessons, thanks to interactive materials.

If you are interested, the first lesson is free. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions (ana.french.lessons@gmail.com)!

À bientôt!

Anaïs~

yann
01-05-2009, 17:29
Hello!

My name is Yann, I'm from France and I'm a French Teacher in Moscow.

Is the job still available? I'm very interested in your proposal.

Regards

Yann

zafra
06-05-2009, 12:24
Hello Yann!

I'm a Spanish teacher at the Instituto Cervantes of Moscow. I'm thinking of studing French. Would you be interested in a language exchange?

Regards,
Joselyn