PDA

View Full Version : I wish the Bush daughters dressed like this!

P.I.M.P.
20-05-2004, 12:02

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040518/photos_ts_afp/040518184239_ij1caxr0_photo0&e=2

US film director Alexandra Kerry, daughter of US presidential candidate John Kerry, arrives for the official projection of the film 'Kill Bill 2' during 57th Cannes Film Festival in the French Riviera town (AFP/File/Pascal Guyot)

peyote
20-05-2004, 12:15
a trick to take all eyes off her face
:D

kak
20-05-2004, 12:34
lol ;) Peyote you right bro' what an uggly face :agree:

rosieredwood
20-05-2004, 13:38
...I've had bigger lumps in my morning kasha; heck, I've had mosquito bites swell up larger...and why would anyone want to stare at Treebeard's daughter's, er, knots...:confused:

ingsoc
21-05-2004, 02:41
God..she looks just like him.....amazing...but he is a man of the People.and her daughter only confirms this ...with her "chic' outfit....I guess being married to the heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune does help....sure makes the family "just your average family" looking out for the working guy.......heheh..what a rouse!

rosieredwood
21-05-2004, 14:20
Both attended exclusive boarding schools; Bush went to his father's alma mater, Andover in Massachusetts; and Kerry attended St. Paul's in Concord, New Hampshire. Both attended Yale and are members of the Skulls and Bones exclusive fraternity. There is absolutely no socio-economic difference between the two; however, one's a member of the Democratic Party and the other a member of the Republican.

"The Yanks hate the Reds, and the Greeks hate the Turks...I really hate to say it, but they're all a bunch of jerks...seems like everbody's shaking, for the big one's 'bout to fall...I'm just trying to hold it steady while I piss on the wall."

sevan
21-05-2004, 14:30
Originally posted by ingsoc
God..she looks just like him.....amazing...but he is a man of the People.and her daughter only confirms this ...with her "chic' outfit....I guess being married to the heir to the Heinz ketchup fortune does help....sure makes the family "just your average family" looking out for the working guy.......heheh..what a rouse!

As opposed to the "average American" we have now...who co-owned a baseball team.

Innosranets
21-05-2004, 14:33
Originally posted by ingsoc

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your logic, yet again, ingsoc. If you're a Democrat, you can't be rich ? Or, must all Democratic presidential candidates be poor ? The phrase "Man of the People" usually refers to politicians. Are you under the impression that the Bush family is any less wealthy ?

MDW
21-05-2004, 15:10
Anyone has any more pictures?

MDW
21-05-2004, 15:11
I like this picture. Don't ask me why.

jheisel
21-05-2004, 15:14
Yeah I want to know what Putin's daughters look like. First-class babes?

MDW
21-05-2004, 15:16
It's almost impossible to see them. They 're hiding them very well. Hard to find any picture...

Heyzeus
21-05-2004, 19:21
Is that a photo of Putin being gang raped by some dolphins?

Movies
23-05-2004, 18:14
Moore "cannes"

ingsoc
23-05-2004, 23:00
Originally posted by Innosranets
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your logic, yet again, ingsoc. If you're a Democrat, you can't be rich ? Or, must all Democratic presidential candidates be poor ? The phrase "Man of the People" usually refers to politicians. Are you under the impression that the Bush family is any less wealthy ?

Anyone who flies the American flag on his Avatar..IS from America...and says "yankee go home"..is an idiot....she's still butt ugly

jheisel
24-05-2004, 12:27
Just read that the bUsh daughters are posing for Vogue.

DJ Biscuit
24-05-2004, 12:30
Originally posted by jheisel
Just read that the bUsh daughters are posing for Vogue.

While their father is posing as vague!