PDA

View Full Version : I m getting tired of it.

kak
18-05-2004, 20:57
As far as i know it looks like good fun to make jokes about France and French people for some Americans/ British/etc.. I think i ve shown more than enough that i m able to make fun with it too. Anyway, after one year and when it comes to very very stupid remarks or comments taking from nowhere it makes me feel very upset. Do you guys ever wander why i m the only French guy in here, i mean the only who do post a lot? Probably they do not have my patience ... I wish that another French guy could show up without getting some stupid comments after five minutes.
Maybe finally its better to go to the fridays nights and not to stay too much on the website. Have you ever notice that people here can start to fight for very silly/stupid reasons? Virtuality gives a kind of feeling like “yes i m untouchable so i can say what i want i won t have any trouble, i can insult people as i want, wow that s great ...etc.
Come on guys, i think we should be a little more friendly to each other.
Tonight i m in a mood of 'should I stay or should i go?' tnx for the guy (he will recognize himself) who showed me that even after a year changes are not for today.

trebor
18-05-2004, 21:00
kakrout
okay, i iz very sorry....................................you don't smell.

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 21:19
Listen you little French legend, if you leave Ned will peronally hunt you down and chain you to a computer in front of expat.ru. You're one of the best people here and a pleasure to read. Your thick-skin has endeared you to a lot of people and if some shit-head is still giving you stick then let Ned at him!

Don't go mon amis!

Ghost
18-05-2004, 21:27
Kak,

Was a great pleasure to meet you last Friday. You've been a great sport, and it would be a shame if you left. Don't let a few losers spoil the fun. You've shown yourself to be a gentleman and a scholar :)

-Ghost

Limitchik
18-05-2004, 21:46
Don't give anyone silly enough to make anti-French comments on the basis of recent or current international events the credit of knowing that they got to you. They're not worth it, dude.

am4rw
18-05-2004, 22:04
Please understand that not all Americans dislike the French, or agree with those that bash the French. I think you will notice that the occasional person who posts nasty comments doesn't get much support.

There are many people on this site who have differing political views. For the most part, we don't get into divisive political discussions because they are pointless. No one is going to change my opinions, and I doubt I will change theirs. But just because we differ politically doesn't mean we don't have common ground to enjoy each others' postings.

If you enjoy the forums, stick around and just ignore those you want to ignore. I do.

trebor
18-05-2004, 23:26
kakrout
Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeee don't go, sob, sob.
We all know you are alone, sob, sob, here on the expat web site.
All alone here on this nasty, sob,sob expat web site. Full of nasty Brits and Americans who call you, sob, sob,sob smelly and things.
Pllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee don't go!

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 23:31
Dear Trebor, I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you what a dickhead you are and how glad I am that you have no electricity and hot water and cold water only intermittently. God himself couldn't have arranged it better.;)

britmikh
18-05-2004, 23:32
An aplogy:

Dear Mr Kakrout,

I am sorry if my mocking of the French upset you, it was not intended maliciously or to offend you so deeply. I admit I mock many things, but it is only intended in jest.
Please accept my apologies and please do not leave this (mostly) friendly community on Expat which I have grown to admire so much.

Your humble and ashamed servant,

Britmikh :)

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 23:37
Originally posted by britmikh
An aplogy:

Dear Mr Kakrout,

I am sorry if my mocking of the French upset you, it was not intended maliciously or to offend you so deeply. I admit I mock many things, but it is only intended in jest.
Please accept my apologies and please do not leave this (mostly) friendly community on Expat which I have grown to admire so much.

Your humble and ashamed servant,

Britmikh :)

dear britmikh. you're a moron from way back. if it's you that's been insulting the young frenchman then he should wear it as a badge of honour.

by the way, if your avatar is you, you need to lose some weight.

trebor
18-05-2004, 23:39
Ned Kelly
THAT'S IT!......................................I'M LEAVING!..................................and I'M, I'M, I'M................................GONNA TELL MY MUM!!

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 23:42
Shit, I take it all back!:p

J.D.
18-05-2004, 23:43
I will continue to make French jokes but as in the past only when called for and only if it is actually funny.

There are a few who go on and on when it wasn't even funny to start with. Ignore them.

britmikh
18-05-2004, 23:43
Originally posted by Ned Kelly
dear britmikh. you're a moron from way back. if it's you that's been insulting the young frenchman then he should wear it as a badge of honour.

by the way, if your avatar is you, you need to lose some weight.

Nice!!! :D By the way I actually meant my apology!
As far as losing weight well I am 5ft 11 and weigh 12 stone, so you need to get your assumptions right. and at least I dare to have the real me in public view, not hide behind some silly picture! And just look at some of your own posts before criticising others..

hehhehe some people here take themselves way too seriously!!
Get your head out of your ass!

trebor
18-05-2004, 23:52
Exactly britmikh
fancy posting something like that when they don't even know you?
What's the internet comming to?
Used to be a friendly little place. Could come here spend a few hours, make friends, share knitting pattens.
Then, all of a sudden its like the whole worlds comming round 'er.
Go on, piss off the lot of ya!

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 23:55
Originally posted by J.D.
I will continue to make French jokes but as in the past only when called for and only if it is actually funny.

There are a few who go on and on when it wasn't even funny to start with. Ignore them.
Crikey, and there I was thinking you'd been writing in French the last year or so!

Ned Kelly
18-05-2004, 23:56
Originally posted by trebor
Exactly britmikh
fancy posting something like that when they don't even know you?
What's the internet comming to?
Used to be a friendly little place. Could come here spend a few hours, make friends, share knitting pattens.
Then, all of a sudden its like the whole worlds comming round 'er.
Go on, piss off the lot of ya!

well done!

britmikh, ok, you're just really ugly. the internet has tons of avatars as options. choose one.

britmikh
19-05-2004, 00:07
Ned, unlike our French friend I am not so easily offended. So either piss off like you did before, or go and stick your snout in another bottle of alchohol.

:)

trebor
19-05-2004, 00:11
That's right, i thought he threw his toys out of the pram a few days ago and stormed off, saying he wasn't comming back for a while.
What happened Ned Kelly?

Ned Kelly
19-05-2004, 00:14
Well, when you're really trashed you're drawn to morons, and you two are quite the couple.

Ned Kelly
19-05-2004, 00:17
britmikh, i've seen full moons more finely featured than your avatar.

britmikh
19-05-2004, 00:20
Well, when you're really trashed you're drawn to morons, and you two are quite the couple.

Well Ned, I apologised if I upset anyone, and you just continue to hurl abuse.... except some of us can take it as well as give it.

trebor
19-05-2004, 00:23
Well, that's quite enough intelligent conversation for me for one evening.
I'm off to pour meself a cup of cocoa, find me cuddly rabbit and hit the hay.

Ned Kelly
19-05-2004, 00:24
Originally posted by britmikh
Well Ned, I apologised if I upset anyone, and you just continue to hurl abuse.... except some of us can take it as well as give it.

Serious note (enjoy it while it lasts), he cops more than most and takes it with such good humour that he deserves respect. As to me, fire at will britmikh and take the choosh I write accordingly.

Cheers

Ned Kelly
19-05-2004, 00:27
Well, that's quite enough intelligent conversation for me for one evening.
I'm off to pour meself a cup of cocoa, find me cuddly rabbit and hit the hay.

well, your cold shower is going to be six hours before mine. then again, mine is in five hours. go figure.

britmikh
19-05-2004, 00:28
Serious note (enjoy it while it lasts), he cops more than most and takes it with such good humour that he deserves respect. As to me, fire at will britmikh and take the choosh I write accordingly.

Cheers

Sorry mate I don't quite understand the term "choosh" please clarify...and like I said, I can take it,:) but for now I don't want to offend anyone...there has been enough of it..at least on this thread!
:D

trebor
19-05-2004, 00:40
Ned Kelly
you smelly bastard! you mean you don't shower BEFORE going to bed.
Your worse than Karout!

trebor
19-05-2004, 00:43
[i]Originally posted by britmikh ...there has been enough of it..at least on this thread!
:D [/B]

Now way, no way near enough. Lets start on the Germans!

britmikh
19-05-2004, 01:06
Now way, no way near enough. Lets start on the Germans!

Don't go there man, or I am sure to be banned!!!:D

sararsara
19-05-2004, 05:02
Boys, boys! Cut it out or I will need to get between you!

kak
19-05-2004, 10:57
Ned ;) I think you had a good time yesterday night, anyway thnx mate, i have readen your mail in bardak it makes perfect sense for me, i won't join you for the Ghost and Penguin part but ...you know we can have a drink when you want man.
Tnx for those who answered, as far as trebor and britmikh, you don't know anything about my sens of humor guys, the title just say everyting, just tired now. If the only way for you guys to have fun is this, just keep it coming. I just won't answer anymore. After a good night of sleeping, i feel better.

Ned Kelly
19-05-2004, 11:02
Originally posted by kakrout
Ned ;) I think you had a good time yesterday night, anyway thnx mate, i have readen your mail in bardak it makes perfect sense for me, i won't join you for the Ghost and Penguin part but ...you know we can have a drink when you want man.
Tnx for those who answered, as far as trebor and britmikh, you don't know anything about my sens of humor guys, the title just say everyting, just tired now. If the only way for you guys to have fun is this, just keep it coming. I just won't answer anymore. After a good night of sleeping, i feel better.

Glad you feel better. As I said, getting stick from those two jokers is a badge of honour.

Kshisya
19-05-2004, 11:53
:rolleyes: ~keeping on falling for Ned Kelly~ :iloveyou::inlove:..... :inlove:...:p

kakrout!! you shold defintely join this Friday!!! there will be something special!!! :shhhhhh: ;)

kak
19-05-2004, 12:01
Kshisya, i will if you tell me where ;)

trebor
19-05-2004, 12:03
I'm glad your feeling better too kakrout after a goodnight kiss from your Mum and a good sleep......................................................but, did you shower this morning?

kak
19-05-2004, 12:06
Actually trebor the kiss was from your own mother ;)

trebor
19-05-2004, 12:12
That's the spirit karout..................................................FIGHT BACK!
Have a good day.

Kshisya
19-05-2004, 12:26
Originally posted by kakrout
Kshisya, i will if you tell me where ;)

i'll whisper you later ;) just keep it in mind ;)

trebor...:rolleyes: get lost! :mad: ...:p