PDA

View Full Version : Orthodontist - most boring thread ever?

xt-tsi
18-05-2004, 18:41
I'm looking for an orthodontist. Am moving to beautiful Moscow with my family and have recently been told my 9 year old needs orthodontic work done, perhaps soon, perhaps not.

Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist?

XT

Ghost
18-05-2004, 18:42
Grab a copy of the latest Moscow Times. Perhaps even check their website. I see an advertisement for an American Dental Center all the time there. I'm sure they either have or can recommend a good one.

Cheers.

xt-tsi
19-05-2004, 01:11
Makes sense. Have not lived in Moscow several years. Didn't realize dentists are popping up right and left. Did a quick search after sending out this post and found a few orthodontist - Russian, European, US, plus a horde of dentists.

DB

VikaV
19-05-2004, 12:00
For 9years old I will recommend Zdorovoye Pokolenie clinique ( z-p.ru , Здоровое поколение ) and Мать и дитя (mamadeti.ru).

gogomo
24-05-2004, 11:54
Just a little note on Zdrovoye Pololenie. We went there for my 7 month old baby! They said, they cannot check details, they can only examine which means the doktor just looked at my baby's feet and said "Go to Children's Orthopedic Center". We did, and I really regret I went to this Center cause they gave too many treatments as usual! and in the end we understood that nothing wrong with his feet, I'm glad I didn't listen them but again maybe in this Orthopedic Center maybe there are some good Profs. I can find their phone for you. A bit far from the center though...