PDA

View Full Version : Looking for english speaking friend

denis0
03-06-2008, 00:35
Hi!

I am a student and live in Moscow. I am interning in London in July, so need to improve my english asap. I am looking for a native english speaker to meet and practise language. Instead I can help you with your russian or whatever issues you may have if you are new to Moscow.

About me. Male, 22 y.o. student.

Denis

P.S. I am not looking for a professional tutor, but for some person to have nice conversation with

MELODY
14-06-2008, 15:29
Hi!

I am a student and live in Moscow. I am interning in London in July, so need to improve my english asap. I am looking for a native english speaker to meet and practise language. Instead I can help you with your russian or whatever issues you may have if you are new to Moscow.

About me. Male, 22 y.o. student.

Denis

P.S. I am not looking for a professional tutor, but for some person to have nice conversation with

Hi, Denis!
Nice to see your message. I am a professional English teacher, so I can certainly help you with your vocabulary, grammar, etc., but I enjoy meeting people for cultural exchange and fun! so, it will not be a "lesson", of course, just fun and interesting conversation! i will be in moscow next week, june19, thursday, for only about a week, maybe a bit more. then, i go off to work in krasnoyarsk for the summer. i want to learn russian. i love the language! i am planning to see and do as much as possible while i'm there, so if you want to meet me and show me around, it would be great. i've already met 2 nice russian girls on this forum who are going to take me around moscow. i am planning a giorgian dinner next week, the evening i arrive in moscow, to meet everyone for the first time. you should come with us! all the info.is on EVENTS--GEORGIAN DINNER, JUNE 19 THURSDAY (after Moscow Hash). go there and add your name to the list. it will be great to see you there!
london is one of my favourite cities! what is it that you study, and what is your intership?

denis0
16-06-2008, 15:49
Thanks for the post, melody, I've sent you a message.