PDA

View Full Version : where are the Visa time stories 90 day rule?

kapione
02-06-2008, 08:31
today is June 2nd we are in the 2nd cycle of this "new 90 day in 90 day out law" why has no one told their stories ???

are you all too good to share your stories and help a fellow with your information ...maybe help them relax and stress a little less?

or are you all out for yourselves ????

I share mine .....anyone can get a visa ...what about your visa time ???

Visa companies tell you what you want to hear , get your money than change their stories
example : I have a 1 year multiple Visatorussia said really no trouble with the law this was a lie
proof when you register you can get a 90 day maximum time now but it was for 50 roubles more than my last 6 month ! sheer greed here
in Kiev Americans need Visa support and get a Ukraine registration all this extra money I paid was like a flush down the toilet , my multiple is a waste of $$$ I will need a 90 day Visa
it is strange the Russsian embassy will give me the Visas the same day with their "recommended agency" 140 meters from the Embassy, but I cant , again more $$$ make troubles magically disappear
that recommened agency also lied , they got my $$$ then told the truth plain and simple no work permit document the 1 year multiple entry business visa I have in now not a 1 year Visa but 2 non concurrent 90 day visas

dont trust these people at the agencies they just want your money
Expats you better start telling your stories
Stop the rumours stop the nonsense
share facts not crap

米乐龙
02-06-2008, 09:57
You should have used the agency recommended by most expats on this forum. I and many other expats recommend Liga Consulting. Vadim tells you the situation plain and simple, no lying.

kapione
02-06-2008, 10:14
share about this time constraint 90 days in 90 days out ...whats going on with this???is it enforced YES OR NO ????

米乐龙
02-06-2008, 10:26
share about this time constraint 90 days in 90 days out ...whats going on with this???is it enforced YES OR NO ????

I am on a work visa so I don't really know the details of this.

kapione
02-06-2008, 10:27
I am on a work visa so I don't really know the details of this.

thanks for the honest answer ...this is all I want

02-06-2008, 10:42
You should have used the agency recommended by most expats on this forum. I and many other expats recommend Liga Consulting. Vadim tells you the situation plain and simple, no lying.

No need to pay "Vadim" or anybody else, just read the law: 90 days on a 180 days period. What can "Vadim" tell more?

Solutions are well known: some apply for 3 months visa that are FOR NOW delivered without restrictions, some who OFFICIALLY work for LEGAL companies go for a work permit, others who want to stay LEGALLY in Russia without playing with the laws go to the residence permit.

ALL other solutions are just suggested by "companies" who offer illegal services into a legal envelope. People who use them take their responsibilities: When the problems come, the agency ALWAYS stays quiet, the client ALWAYS gets in trouble.

米乐龙
02-06-2008, 10:49
No need to pay "Vadim" or anybody else, just read the law: 90 days on a 180 days period. What can "Vadim" tell more?

Nobody said anything about paying anybody. Vadim's advice is free. Only if you need a visa invitation does it cost money, which is a lot cheaper than most agencies I must say.

米乐龙
02-06-2008, 10:59
Why don't you just stay quiet when you don't have the information the poster is asking for? You've always got to interject.

The original poster is asking do they enforce the "new 90 day in 90 day out law"

TROLL TROLL TROLL

The OP contacted me by PM to ask for Liga Consulting contacts by the way. The OP mentioned that his current agency lied to him so I am offering somebody who can give him some truthful information. Why rely on other posters who just spread rumors?

Finished TROLLING??? THIS POST WILL BE REPORTED ALONG WITH ALL YOUR OTHER TROLLING POSTS!!!

kapione
02-06-2008, 11:03
stop this bickering , it is useless and adds nothing to my original question !

look at this as I posted elsewhere :
Moscow times today !

Monday, June 02, 2008
Updated at 01 June 2008 23:51 Moscow Time
The Moscow Times Issue 3914 News

No More Work Permits For Foreigners for Now
02 June 2008
By Alexander Osipovich / Staff Writer
The Moscow branch of the Federal Migration Service abruptly stopped accepting new applications for foreign work permits last week, creating a new headache for companies planning to hire foreign employees.

Although the migration service declined to discuss the suspension Friday, it was confirmed by lawyers, visa agencies and foreign business lobbies familiar with the situation.

"As a consequence of the suspension, it will be impossible to obtain permissions to hire foreign nationals and individual work permits in Moscow in the near future," Baker & McKenzie said in an e-mailed statement.

Without giving any explanation, the migration service announced May 26 that it had temporarily stopped accepting new applications for work permits, the law firm said.

The migration service said applications submitted before May 26 "will be processed in a due manner."

There was no information about when the migration service might start accepting applications again, Baker & McKenzie said.

It was not immediately clear whether the suspension affected all foreigners or just those from non-CIS countries. Foreign work permits are usually divided into two categories, for citizens from other former Soviet republics and for citizens from the rest of the world.

A spokeswoman for the Moscow branch of the migration service declined to comment Friday, saying she could not discuss unofficial information sent out by private companies.

Alexei Filippenkov, director of the Visa Delight agency, said he had learned about the suspension on Thursday after one of his employees showed up at a migration service office and found a sign saying that work permit applications were no longer being accepted at the window where paperwork is usually accepted.

Applications can still be sent in by mail but not from Moscow or the Moscow region, said the sign, a copy of which was obtained by The Moscow Times.

This effectively means that Moscow-based companies cannot apply for work permits for their foreign employees, Filippenkov said.

The migration service ordered the suspension because of an internal restructuring and because it has nearly filled its annual quota of work permits for foreigners in Moscow, said a source at a visa agency, citing information he had received from contacts within the migration service.

"This is connected with internal restructuring of the organization," said the source, who did not wish to be identified for fear of damaging his business.

"Also, they have nearly reached the quota for Moscow, and they are trying to figure out what to do about that," he added.

Filippenkov said the quota for non-CIS citizens is about 105,000 people this year.

A similar suspension occurred last September when local branches of the Federal Labor and Employment Service, which is the first stop in the application process, unexpectedly stopped accepting new applications for work permits.

The suspension which was unexplained at the time turned out to be connected to quota issues. The Moscow branch of the migration service realized that it nearly filled its 2007 quota for foreigner work permits, and it needed to appeal to the agency's federal headquarters to raise the quota, sources said at the time. In October, about a month later, things went back to normal and employers could apply for foreign work permits again.

It was unclear Friday why the annual quota was apparently nearly filled in May, less than halfway into 2008.

The Association of European Businesses is aware of the latest problems with work permits, a spokeswoman for the organization said Friday. "We are keeping track of the issue," she said.

kapione
02-06-2008, 11:05

Solutions are well known: some apply for 3 months visa that are FOR NOW delivered without restrictions, some who OFFICIALLY work for LEGAL companies go for a work permit, others who want to stay LEGALLY in Russia without playing with the laws go to the residence permit.

ALL other solutions are just suggested by "companies" who offer illegal services into a legal envelope. People who use them take their responsibilities: When the problems come, the agency ALWAYS stays quiet, the client ALWAYS gets in trouble.

ignorance of the law is not an excuse or a defense

Proper Bostonian
02-06-2008, 18:58
Have to agree that Vadim is great. Very knowledgeable & willing to give free advice.

The way around the 90 day in/out is to do a 3 month commercial visa - you can get double or multiple entry. These visas are NOT subject to the 90 day rule. Of course, it's expensive & time consuming. I'm leaving next week for a 3 month visa. Am hoping my TRP will be ready before it expires. If not, my next one will be a 1 month tourist or home stay visa.

Do speak with Vadim - he's very helpful.

RIKO
02-06-2008, 20:01
Have to agree that Vadim is great. Very knowledgeable & willing to give free advice.

I agree. Unfortunately there are no short cuts in this 90 day rule.

02-06-2008, 20:32
Nobody said anything about paying anybody. Vadim's advice is free. Only if you need a visa invitation does it cost money, which is a lot cheaper than most agencies I must say.

You didn't see so many, if you think Liga is cheap :farout:

米乐龙
03-06-2008, 08:43
You didn't see so many, if you think Liga is cheap :farout:

The key word Guest is "cheaper", I never said "cheap". Since you know Vadim's prices could you please post them here? Then post which agencies you recommend that have even cheaper prices and quality service.

Proper Bostonian
03-06-2008, 08:58
Vadim charges $45 for a 3 month, double entry commercial visa. Don't know prices for other types.

kapione
03-06-2008, 09:00
Vadim charges $45 for a 3 month, double entry commercial visa. Don't know prices for other types.

nice price

米乐龙
03-06-2008, 12:10
$45 is the price to beat Guest. The pressure is on.

Bels
10-06-2008, 20:11
$45 is the price to beat Guest. The pressure is on.

So what's his number? :)

svelt
13-06-2008, 21:39
found this number in another thread if it helps. 8 499 978 1529. i need the website address if there is one??

never used liga but will this time for my fourth visa since an andrews invitation was refused in london early last november. desperate i got a tourist single entry the next day to get home. back to london three weeks later for the multi. i started work late november and the contract very very specifically had a clause about work permits and visas being company responsibility. i worked for an expat long in russia who totally effed up because he is lazy and stupid. he left it so long that we had to get a friend (is that what you call it) put me on his staff so i could get a work visa. even so i had to get out of russia for 9 weeks as i was on day 82 of my 90. having got my single entry 'work' visa in london i returned here. my 'friend', also a well known moscow expat, doesnt take calls now after i pushed him to get the 12 month multi work visa that is automatically granted within russia if you have the first 3 month single.

so its back to the beginning. my multi was cancelled when they granted the single entry work visa so now i want to go for the 3 month business at liga thus giving me a window sufficient to apply for the residency that i would have gone for last november if certain a*****es had not promised what they did.
be warned unless you are working for a seriously big company dont leave this stuff to anyone now.

RIKO
17-06-2008, 01:56

Liga charge approx $130 for a twelve months multi entry business visa. This is their phone number if you're interested: +7 499 9786924/ 9781529.