PDA

View Full Version : where to buy babyfood?

emmaallen
01-06-2008, 21:57
We're staying in a hotel so I can't cook like I usualy would for my Son and he's bored of fruit. Is there anywhere in the centre where I can buy good quality jars of babyfood?
Thanks!

nyinrussia
02-06-2008, 11:30
It depends what type of baby food you are looking for. In the center stokmans, 7 continent, banana mama and detskey mir all sell baby food. My son was used to gerber and beech nut brands before we moved to Moscow so I bought primarily those brands. Hipp brand also has some nice babyfood. However I have not found the organic versions of the 2 American Brands that I assume you may be looking for. Most of us make our own and use the jar when out and about here. Hope this helps

emmaallen
02-06-2008, 21:08
Thanks! I found the Hipp Organic jars today that I've also bought in London. I make my own food too usually and am wary of anything else (!) so during this trip, I've been nursing more than usual and giving little bits of chicken, fruit etc. My Son is 9.5 months though and enjoys his food so he was happy at dinner tonight!

Lot10
04-06-2008, 00:29
Sorry for barging in; but where did you buy the Hipp Organic, I need my husband to stock up before we get there while we are waiting for our container to arrive.

Thanks

emmaallen
06-06-2008, 18:16
There's a supermarket in the Suka mall..can't remember the name sorry! They had alot of babyfood, some with English on labels too.