PDA

View Full Version : True??

Miss B
17-05-2004, 00:33
The only thing that men and women have in common, is that they both prefer the company of men.

pengwn9
17-05-2004, 00:44
Have you ever noticed that there is big, beautiful, sometimes awful world outside of your obsession with yourself and your men?

Look around. It could prove interesting.

Midas
17-05-2004, 09:19
take the skeletons out of your closet, seriously

MDW
17-05-2004, 11:32
dont get me started again!

Volka
17-05-2004, 11:48
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Beauty!!! It's here again!

Sadie
17-05-2004, 12:03
Originally posted by pengwn9
your obsession with yourself and your men

I thought real obsession with urself is normally followed by the sense of self dignity

B, u had another nick here b4, didn't u? I can't get rid of the keen feeling of "dej vu"

Ghost
17-05-2004, 12:23
Originally posted by Sadie
I can't get rid of the keen feeling of "dej vu"

That comes from lack of a good night's sleep.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 12:38
Originally posted by Ghost
That comes from lack of a good night's sleep.
Amazing! How did u guess?:eek: :eek: :eek: Didn't sleep well too? :( :confused:

Ghost
17-05-2004, 12:53
No, I slept just fine, thanks :) Right up until 2:00AM.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 13:00
difficulties harden:p

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 13:23
Originally posted by beauty
The only thing that men and women have in common, is that they both prefer the company of men.

You can easily change him for a woman. There is no scenario for that. You avatar is so promising and suggestive, just forget what happened to you and start having fun. Its magesty FUN the purpose of life, but not the suffering, dear St, Beauty.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 13:31
Amen

Vanilla!! Beaty!! I am.. I am.. you are so good, so wise! :)

Faithfully iors,

S

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 13:34
Amen

Vanilla!! Beaty!! I am.. I am.. you are so good, so wise! :)

Faithfully iors,

S
Dear Sadie,
It is so good that you are finally back. During the week you were out, I had this annoying feeling known as life is getting better. But finally it is gone. Thank you.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 13:41
No wocking furries, darlin',

no more annoyance!! I had a very good rest and absolutely ready for heroic deeds ;) Can't wait for the same on your behalf ;)

Finally back and now unavoidably yours,

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 13:53
No wocking furries, darlin',

no more annoyance!! I had a very good rest and absolutely ready for heroic deeds ;) Can't wait for the same on your behalf ;)

Finally back and now unavoidably yours,

Hm, i am a very sensitive and responding soul, but sometimes get confused. Could you bless me your endless experience and enlighten: What the F***k is on your mind?!

Midas
17-05-2004, 13:57
the cat fight?

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 13:59
Originally posted by Midas
the cat fight?

nope,

Sadie
17-05-2004, 14:33
Originally posted by Vanilla
Hm, i am a very sensitive and responding soul, but sometimes get confused. Could you bless me your endless experience and enlighten: What the F***k is on your mind?!

My child,
No need to worry about it indeed.
Having returned home, I found the site the same same characters, same :suspect:, like Kshisia would say s***:ignore: and a horrible feeling of routine and nostalgia has seized me :(. Like our local ghost said above, I cant even sleep well. Ghosts are very sensitive creatures indeed, he feels my pain. So I have a keen feeling of boredom and the feeling of the necessity of changes doesnt leave me since that moment.

I recalled our, yours and mine, nights spent together in endless and always innocent conversations, do you remember them? Remember how we argued how to help Beauty with her addiction to herself and her BF, got upset that Ghost in the end wasnt sold to neither Beauty nor Alethea, now this was complemented with the problem of his stripes and stars underpants, and I feel I cant take it anymore. Plus I am badly worried with the situation about polls, as we all have become addicted to them, and I have this feeling of something undone, incomplete each day I don't find them here. I feel the situation is getting out of hands. Too many things layed upon my shoulders and bugging my enquiring mind. Not to speak of the hot burning sexual topics, that carried us away, do u remember it? I do :ignore:.

We need fresh air here,
we need rain before we faded without it ;)

My dear, by the way, would you be so kind to clean ur damn PM box please, as I am sick of retyping my tender letters to you.

With love,
Sadie

Ghost
17-05-2004, 14:36
Why do my boxers keep coming up in all these discussion threads?

Sadie
17-05-2004, 14:40
probably coz they deserve it *shrug*

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 14:42
Why do my boxers keep coming up in all these discussion threads?

Or may be this is the reason of contents? :shame: :shame: :D Who knows...:bookworm:

Ghost
17-05-2004, 14:45
The two of you are evil.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 14:46
Or may be this is the reason of contents? :shame: :shame: :D Who knows...:bookworm:
Vanilla, would you please explain what that reading smile means in the end of ur post, have u read smth on the matter of late :confused: :)

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 14:51
Vanilla, would you please explain what that reading smile means in the end of ur post, have u read smth on the issue of late :confused: :)

just don't have the writing one:D

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:00
[So I have a keen feeling of boredom and the feeling of the necessity of changes doesnt leave me since that moment.

I recalled our, yours and mine, nights spent together in endless and always innocent conversations, do you remember them? Remember how we argued how to help Beauty with her addiction to herself and her BF, got upset that Ghost in the end wasnt sold to neither Beauty nor Alethea

Forgive me, Sadie, for I have sinned.
One of these sleepless nights, when I was feeling lonely and useless without clearing the life space for Beauty and other sexually dismissed individuals, I went to bar. Yes, dear, right in the middle of the night. I just called a friend of mine, she was out and obviously glad to see me. Helplessly and happily drunk she hung on me and fired out the latest new. She pressed the glass of cold beer to my stomach.. but instead of screaming I liked it. Yes. I felt the iced drops streaming down, getting warm and finally drying I felt mesmerized, vacuumed. She smelled my perfume, kept touching me while speaking Sadie, dear, have to tell it was quite an experience. Clean YOUR mail box, smart lady.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 15:10
Mine is virginally clean, sweetie,

You never told me about that before, dear!!!! Nasty girl, how could it happen??? Now you have to go to the end with all the details, am waiting impatiently...;)

One thing I don't really like in your story... you are upsetting me :( Beer :rolleyes: :confused: That's not a proper drink for a lady. It contains the yeast, could make you fat!!!!
Ooohhh, you should control yourself, naughty girl ;)

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:17
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sadie
Mine is virginally clean, sweetie,

You never told me about that before, dear!!!! Nasty girl, how could it happen??? Now you have to go to the end with all the details, am waiting impatiently...;)

One thing I don't really like in your story... you are upsetting me :( Beer :rolleyes: :confused: That's not a proper drink for a lady. It contains the yeast, could make you fat!!!!
. hh, you should control yourself, naughty girl ;) [/QUOT

Beer ON the stomach is something I can tolerate, Ive never said that I can take it IN.

Ghost
17-05-2004, 15:21
I knocked over my tea reading that story.

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:24
I knocked over my tea reading that story.

:shame: :shame: Did you like it? We can arrange some beer on your Stars and Stripes. Actually, on the Expats coat of arms should be
1) Ghosts StaRs and StRipes
2) a glass of beer
3) ?

Ghost
17-05-2004, 15:27
Your story was just fine without me in it. I prefer to stay on the sidelines and just watch/imagine/visualize.

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:30
Your story was just fine without me in it. I prefer to stay on the sidelines and just watch/imagine/visualize.

and than to come home AND..... :shame: :D

Ghost
17-05-2004, 15:31
And do whatever is necessary.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 15:35
Beer ON the stomach is something I can tolerate, Ive never said that I can take it IN.

Aaahhh, what a release, darlin'!!

Ghost, be careful, hope u didnt hurt yourself. Hot tea is not really good for these perposes, not like cooled beer, you need to learn..

Plus I think no reason to worry about, they probably bought another glass of beer :)
Hopefully it's not the end of the story, right?

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:35
And do whatever is necessary.

:D :D :D

Vanilla
17-05-2004, 15:40
Aaahhh, what a release, darlin'!!

Ghost, be careful, hope u didnt hurt yourself. Hot tea is not really good for these perposes, not like cooled beer, you need to learn..

Plus I think no reason to worry about, they probably bought another glass of beer :)
Hopefully it's not the end of the story, right?

Y do we need enemies if there are such friends.:D

Kshisya
17-05-2004, 15:42
My child,
No need to worry about it indeed.
Having returned home, I found the site the same same characters, same :suspect:, like Kshisia would say s***:ignore: and a horrible feeling of routine and nostalgia has seized me . Like our local ghost said above, I cant even sleep well. Ghosts are very sensitive creatures indeed, he feels my pain. So I have a keen feeling of boredom and the feeling of the necessity of changes doesnt leave me since that moment.

With love,
Sadie

ohhhh won't go into reading that complements you are sinking in guys ;) just couldn't help noticing that SHE quotes me! :inlove: can't believe ma eyes :iloveyou: it must be true love, Sadichka, isn't it? ;) HollY SH**T!!! great you are finally back! SOOOOOOOO we gonna celebrate ma birthday soon? ;)

Sadie
17-05-2004, 16:34
Kshisya, nu of course we shall ;) Tea, coffee, girls, drugs.. everything just as usual ;) ;)

Though I must say I am a little bit offended by your motto indeed. You know I became obsessed with checking other's mottos lately :) It must be some inner crisis I think. Could you please add "plus Sadiechka" in the end of your motto please, I don't really feel comfortable reading it while qouting you :) :p

Miss B
17-05-2004, 16:38
oh boy...
I think my reputation is completely destroyed (if I ever had one...)

Now whatever I say everyone thinks it's connected to that f****** thread 'what to do' :(

I just quoted Oscar Wilde (came across that phrase) and wanted to hear the opinions on the subject

I find it even funny... but can see that it's absolutely true

- no sceletons in my clozet...(although I'll go and check now ;))
- MDW, I still love you :D
- that's my the first and the only nick

and please don't make out of my thread the reunion of gays...(:shame: sorry if I understood something wrong)

sincerely all yours,
B

Sadie
17-05-2004, 16:43
Originally posted by beauty
oh boy...
I think my reputation is completely destroyed (if I ever had one...)

Now whatever I say everyone thinks it's connected to that f****** thread 'what to do' :(

I just quoted Oscar Wilde (came across that phrase) and wanted to hear the opinions on the subject

I find it even funny... but can see that it's absolutely true

- no sceletons in my clozet...(although I'll go and check now ;))
- MDW, I still love you :D
- that's my the first and the only nick

and please don't make out of my thread the reunion of gays...(:shame: sorry if I understood something wrong)

sincerely all yours,
B
B, be kind to us, gays, we too need some life space. Your thread or the other, we don't give a f***. We just gave a lil life to your exceptionally deep thread.

Now be a good girl, go play with your sceleton, we'll play in your thread :) Hope this time you understand it right :brush:

Miss B
17-05-2004, 16:47
May I play with you? ;)

Ple-e-e-e-a-a-ase :D

Jet
17-05-2004, 16:48
Girls, don't fight, please :D don't even go into "deep thread" theme.

Sadie
17-05-2004, 17:01
each time we start playing some smartasses show up with their rules and advices and spoil the game; rule #1 - no rules alowed, especially from Jet Li :getlost:

B, it's a very tough and serious game for adults, normally with bad reputation. That's the aim of the game in fact. So ur sceleton is much more safe in this sense.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

p.s. I also could lend u my Teddy Bear to play, but then I am not sure what my avatar will look like

Kshisya
17-05-2004, 18:30
Kshisya, nu of course we shall ;) Tea, coffee, girls, drugs.. everything just as usual ;) ;)

Though I must say I am a little bit offended by your motto indeed. You know I became obsessed with checking other's mottos lately :) It must be some inner crisis I think. Could you please add "plus Sadiechka" in the end of your motto please, I don't really feel comfortable reading it while qouting you :) :p

Sadiechka, get ready to Friday, I'll start celebrations! :D...be ready to drink MUCH ...:rolleyes:and wear something what could be easily taken offffffff! :p