PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 reasons NOT attend an expat night

Alethea
14-05-2004, 18:20
10. I don't drink. The sodding absteiner I'm.

9. When I see men stripping I go all dirty and flirty.

8. I'm not used to American accent (Brits are welcome, though)

7. My salary and children allowance put together are not enough to pay for a tuna sandwich (not really)

6. It's not difficult to read any man's mind, let along Fa-Qs

5. I could have put up with patched Ghost's boxers if he had promised not reveal his perforated socks.

4. I can't have less morals . there are not much left anyway.

3. Moscow Wolf ....umm hmmm...lovely pet. what if instead of licking his balls he will be licking my toes under the table ?:shame:

2. quote:*Witness whether or not DPG can remain sober for an entire night*- mission impossible, I presume?;)

1. It's not my birthday!

Alethea
14-05-2004, 18:22
Ghost,

now smile with the best of your smiles as I do :)

guys/girls, I will make it next Friday - PROMISE

trampler
14-05-2004, 18:23
Originally posted by Alethea

3. Moscow Wolf ....umm hmmm...lovely pet. what if instead of licking his balls he will be licking my toes under the table ?:shame:

why do u need MoscowWolf to do that?

arent there better candidates around to do that with a much more muscular tongue?

Ghost
14-05-2004, 18:53
As I said in my message, I have completely given up on you.

You are, and always will be, a lurker.

Alethea
14-05-2004, 18:54
as I said in my message, you are, and always will be

a big child :)

trampler
14-05-2004, 18:56
as I said in my message, you are, and always will be

a big child :)

still not looking for any other candidates to lick and suck your toes alethea?

Guest777
14-05-2004, 19:06
Originally posted by trampler
still not looking for any other candidates to lick and suck your toes alethea?
why do some girls get all the luck?
:D

Alethea
14-05-2004, 19:09
Oh god, I'm ticklish... don't think I would have enjoyed this

trampler
14-05-2004, 19:10
Originally posted by Guest777
why do some girls get all the luck?
:D

because they are not afraid to ask :p

maybe u should ask also and get lucky.......

Guest777
14-05-2004, 19:18
Originally posted by trampler
because they are not afraid to ask :p

maybe u should ask also and get lucky....... Who do i ask? where is this luck distribution centre?

trampler
14-05-2004, 19:21
Who do i ask? where is this luck distribution centre?

just ask and you will get ....

very simple fact of life :p

Guest777
14-05-2004, 19:32
OK!

Can I have my toes licked please?

if Alethea doesn't want it...

Alethea,

Do you mind?

trampler
14-05-2004, 19:34
OK!

Can I have my toes licked please?

if Alethea doesn't want it...

Alethea,

Do you mind?

now all we need is someone with a muscular tongue that likes the taste of your feet.

DPG
15-05-2004, 03:33
<<10. I don't drink. The sodding absteiner I'm.>>

Neither do I, neither do at least 2 other people who regularly attend.

<<9. When I see men stripping I go all dirty and flirty.>>

No men ever strip at boozers evenings - I know because I have either been at, or had a hand in arranging all of them.

<<8. I'm not used to American accent (Brits are welcome, though)>>

Lots of Brits there - outnumbered the Americans easily. Also if you want to become used to the American accent, not meeting them isn't really the way to accomplish this.

<<7. My salary and children allowance put together are not enough to pay for a tuna sandwich (not really)>>

Food was provided this evening - there will always be someone willing to buy a drink or two for someone who comes along for the first time.

<<6. It's not difficult to read any man's mind, let along Fa-Qs>>

Why would you wish to? - why not simply kick back and relax and enjoy the evening in good company?

<<5. I could have put up with patched Ghost's boxers if he had promised not reveal his perforated socks.>>

See number 9.

<<4. I can't have less morals . there are not much left anyway.>>

Whether or not someone harbours morals has no bearing whatsoever on whether they can spend the evening in a bar.

<<3. Moscow Wolf ....umm hmmm...lovely pet. what if instead of licking his balls he will be licking my toes under the table ?>>

If that were the situation, I'm sure you'd both enjoy it, should you not wish that to happen, it wouldn't.

<<2. quote:*Witness whether or not DPG can remain sober for an entire night*- mission impossible, I presume?>>

See number 10 - I have not partaken of any alcohol for 14 days and I'm not about to start again now. (That actually makes me sound like an alcoholic in denial rather than a carefree kind of chap who used to have a few beers each Friday).

<<1. It's not my birthday!>>

Who cares?? There were about 30 people there and only one was celebrating their birthday.

Come next time or........

Teutonic Deity
15-05-2004, 03:43
5. I could have put up with patched Ghost's boxers if he had promised not reveal his perforated socks.

True to his word, Ghost did indeed reveal his red, white, and blue boxers - while everyone else was looking around to see if Alethea had made an appearance...

natalia_apple
15-05-2004, 03:59
Originally posted by Teutonic Deity
Ghost did indeed reveal his red, white, and blue boxers

I didnt see them

Miss B
15-05-2004, 17:50
Originally posted by natalia_apple
I didnt see them
oh... you missed so much!:p

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 13:26
I really feel sorry for Ghost and his trended underwear. But cannot refuse the idea to finally make a flag of his patriotic boxers and next time at Bopsers raise it and sing something appropriate. Althea, y not to make a pall on this. May be start selling tickets for the show?

Fa-Q!
18-05-2004, 13:32
It's not difficult to read any man's mind, let along Fa-Qs
==========================================
Pretty bold statement considering you don't know the first thing about me, other than the crap that I write on this site.

Fa-Q!
18-05-2004, 13:37
the crap that I write on this site.
=======================
Which, by the way, is no worse than the crap that you write here, Alethea.

Midas
18-05-2004, 13:41
oh my god! you are the sum of all sins...

10. I don't drink. The sodding absteiner I'm.

9. When I see men stripping I go all dirty and flirty.

8. I'm not used to American accent (Brits are welcome, though)

7. My salary and children allowance put together are not enough to pay for a tuna sandwich (not really)

4. I can't have less morals . there are not much left anyway.

2. quote:*Witness whether or not DPG can remain sober for an entire night*- mission impossible, I presume?;)

1. It's not my birthday!

Alethea
18-05-2004, 13:43
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
the crap that I write on this site.
=======================
Which, by the way, is no worse than the crap that you write here, Alethea.

we are quite a pair, then ;)

natalia_apple
18-05-2004, 13:43
Originally posted by Midas
oh my god! you are the sum of all sins...

a quick thinker!

Midas
18-05-2004, 13:49
nat, thanks for your comment. I just saw the post, so I replied.
Now regading your # 1 reason, Alethea... When I was reading through the post I thought you'd leave #1 as Ghost originally put it - IT'S MIDAS'S BIRTHDAY. A good reason not to attend :D

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 13:50
[

Alethea, Fa-Q is a very sensitive and deep-thinking individual, please handle him with care and you might be lucky to plunge into the delightful atmosphere of Russkij mat, Guess the celebrity and other exiting adventures. He can also endeavor to render the please of his sweet honey voice singing , - , , . Believe me, it is worth even paying for.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 13:50
Originally posted by Vanilla
May be start selling tickets for the show?

Good idea, Vanilla.

Unlikely, though, that Ghost will sign a contract for performing strip-tease. I've heard he did so poorly last time in Vegas , that his agent fired him.

Ghost
18-05-2004, 13:55
Stop bringing my name up, Alethea. You no longer have permission to use it. Got it? I wouldn't sign a contract for you for anything. And even if I did, you'd never show to collect it anyway.

So leave me out of your stupid discussions.

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 13:55
Ops

Alethea
18-05-2004, 13:58
I really feel sorry for Ghost and his trended underwear. Althea, y not to make a pall on this.

I have given up on POLLs completely.

Yet I must admit that the very thought of naked Ghost dancing around the POLE excites me no end:D

Fa-Q!
18-05-2004, 13:58
Alethea, Fa-Q is a very sensitive and deep-thinking individual, please handle him with care and you might be lucky to plunge into the delightful atmosphere of Russkij mat, Guess the celebrity and other exiting adventures. He can also endeavor to render the please of his sweet honey voice singing , - , , . Believe me, it is worth even paying for.
==========================================
Gee, thanks, Vanilla.....

Fa-Q!
18-05-2004, 13:59
...and I thought the people that know me can actually see a person under all that bullshit...

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:02
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
...and I thought the people that know me can actually see a person under all that bullshit...

I wish I could say it about myself, Fa-Q:) I mean that noone even try to have the more insightful look at me [sob-sob]

Fa-Q!
18-05-2004, 14:04
I'm sure you're a fine person, Alethea.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:08
Originally posted by Ghost
Stop bringing my name up, Alethea. You no longer have permission to use it. Got it? I wouldn't sign a contract for you for anything. And even if I did, you'd never show to collect it anyway.

So leave me out of your stupid discussions.

Oh! Oh!!!
I never thought you are so vindictive, Nosferatu. Is that me having declined your numerous invitations to expat nights that caused your moodiness and rudeness?

Come and gag me , you almighty.

Ghost
18-05-2004, 14:08
How can we have an insightful look at you? You do nothing but wander the forums all day, posting your flirty, sex-starved opinion polls in order to troll for the occasional retalitory flirt. No one knows a thing about you because you're either too cowardly, too hung up, or perhaps even male to de-lurk. You're the forum strumpet, Alethea.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Strumpet.jpg

Strumpet finds sex talk completely irresistible and constantly enters excruciatingly unfunny and lurid jokes to the discussion forum. She always manages to sprinkle conversations with references to private parts and will never let pass without comment any mention of the words "eat," "enter," "come," "rub," etc. She flirts with all the men, sometimes even trying to lure one of them into false meetings where she suddenly "cancels because of some unprecedented happening". Should another member challenge her directly Strumpet will disparage her attacker's sexual orientation and/or penis size. CAUTION: Strumpet may be a man.

And I've tried to invite you into the group (twice now) for your own benefit. Not mine. And you always do the same thing: Make tentative plans, send me crap about where and when. I invariably waste the time telling you and then you cancel.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:09
:D :D :D :D

Touche!

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:25
[Alethea stopped laughing at ghosts clumsy effort to offend her]

now tell me : why do you care about my benefits?
are you my banker?
are you my father?
are you my lover, after all?

many other members don't attend your parties ( Ned Kelly is one of them and he used to wander on here as freiquently as myself)

calling a woman * stupid* and *strumpet * (which is same as prostitute) speaks volumes about you.

if I annoy you, don't bloody haunt me about the nights out you are hosting.

I apologise for bringing up your name on several occasions . I won't EVER do it again.

Ghost
18-05-2004, 14:30
Calling you a prostitue would imply you go out. You don't go out. So that's an impossibility.

No, I'm not your banker, father or lover. Thank God. I was merely trying to be nice and introduce you to some other people from the Expat site for you to make new friends with. That's what I do for everyone, not just you. And that's why I try to arrange expat nights. For the benefit of all.

You can post all the (semi) witty replies you want, but the majority of this forum would agree with my analysis. Which is why, as of late, more and more people are posting negative commentary on you. We're sick of it. That's all.

I apologise for bringing up your name on several occasions . I won't EVER do it again.

Apology accepted. Thank God.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:31
take anti-emetic, if you are sick.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:35
Anyone else wants to pin me to the pillory?

Please, feel free... I doubt anyone will be brave enough to say a word against Almighty Ghost.

it's easier to bark at a teeny-weeny woman.

Thank you :)

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 14:36
You guys slow down. Alethea it was a bad timing for you. My advice: change the nick and have another try. :D

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:38
NEVER. I'm not a coward.

Ghost
18-05-2004, 14:39
This isn't a popularity contest between me and you, Alethea. Why don't you just wake up and realize that you've just gone a bit too far. Rejoin humanity.

Ghost
18-05-2004, 14:40
NEVER. I'm not a coward.

No, not on the forum.

Gonna let you have the last word, Alethea. Take your best shot.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:40
Rejoin humanity.

you first.

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 14:42
NEVER. I'm not a coward.

Noone claims you are, but sometimes there are circumstances you have no idea of, but others do. This is the case. Knowing not youve created a number of uneasy situations and now there is no way to repair it. Please, slow down for a while and come back, you are welcome.

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:45
I haven't gone yet:)

Alethea
18-05-2004, 14:52
and there is always pm to make me aware of *circumstances* instead of stone me in public.

camus
18-05-2004, 17:46
... you're both pathological. This dynamic is fun to watch, though.

Sadie
19-05-2004, 00:05
Noone claims you are, but sometimes there are circumstances you have no idea of, but others do. This is the case. Knowing not youve created a number of uneasy situations and now there is no way to repair it. Please, slow down for a while and come back, you are welcome.

This is not the case. I am pretty sure Alethea knows very well what she's doing. She does create as u call it "uneasy" situations on purpose, but they are uneasy just because ppl take em so. She is provoking but only for those who wanted to be provoked. Those who accepted and replied to the dare shouldn't complain;). There was always a choice to avoid any argues with her. And again - the is the "ignore" button as far as I know :)

I bet she won't slow down, not by anybody's advice anyway, but only when she gets bored herself (assuming she is she, not he, whatever tho :)).

Sadie
19-05-2004, 00:48
Ghostik,

now that's what do instead of what you ought to do :mad: :mad: :mad: Jumping into useless argues and fights :rolleyes:

You should be tied up to bed and... and... nothing after that to everybody's great dissapointment :p Plus I would have prescribed you to expropriate your computer.

Get well please, as we need you alive and well :inlove:

-We-

Ghost
19-05-2004, 09:04
I still laugh at that picture :)

Vanilla
19-05-2004, 11:46
Originally posted by Sadie
This is not the case. I am pretty sure Alethea knows very well what she's doing. She does create as u call it "uneasy" situations on purpose, but they are uneasy just because ppl take em so. She is provoking but only for those who wanted to be provoked. Those who accepted and replied to the dare shouldn't complain;). There was always a choice to avoid any argues with her. And again - the is the "ignore" button as far as I know :)

I bet she won't slow down, not by anybody's advice anyway, but only when she gets bored herself (assuming she is she, not he, whatever tho :)).

Alright, I am not on her\ his side :( BUT. Havent we all participated in her palls?:confused: I did. You did. SomeONE else also did. So whats this fuss about? I guess we have an idea and Althea is not the ultimate culprit. Just lets leave her alone. - , . :D

Sadie
19-05-2004, 12:20
on whose side then ;) :confused:
better on mine :) at least you know what to expect - nothing good ;)

I personally would refrain from forming political parties here *shrug*

Vanilla
19-05-2004, 14:03
Originally posted by Sadie
on whose side then ;) :confused:
better on mine :) at least you know what to expect - nothing good ;)

I personally would refrain from forming political parties here *shrug*
Sadulik, well make a mental club and elect a chairman (I already have some candidates). :D

Ghost
19-05-2004, 14:06
Ohh! Ohh!! *raises hand* Me! Meeee!

Vanilla
19-05-2004, 14:12
Ohh! Ohh!! *raises hand* Me! Meeee!

Hired!