PDA

View Full Version : Eternal question

Miss B
13-05-2004, 18:30
come on, guys! no middle stages! make your choice

(help me to choose the right strategy ;) :D:p )

camus
13-05-2004, 18:34
You forgot the third poll option:

"Easy"

Random
13-05-2004, 18:36
Or fourth - Dad owns a pub !!

Miss B
13-05-2004, 18:36
Originally posted by camus
You forgot the third poll option:

"Easy"
do you want to say those two are absolutely not important for you??

Miss B
13-05-2004, 18:37
Originally posted by Random
Or fourth - Dad owns a pub !!
I'll include this one when my dad buys a pub ;) :D

kak
13-05-2004, 18:40
you are wrong...beauty, it's not so simple. There is no strategy in love. Just be yourself and find someone who will love you for that otherwise you will never be happy.

Miss B
13-05-2004, 18:42
Originally posted by kakrout
you are wrong...beauty, it's not so simple. There is no strategy in love. Just be yourself and find someone who will love you for that otherwise you will never be happy.
wow.. how much philosophy!

I think you like clever ones, don't you? ;) :p

camus
13-05-2004, 18:44

Unless "yourself" is fundamentally unattractive.

Random
13-05-2004, 18:45
He's French ! :p

Don't be sucked into that Gaelic charm - Its a siren call !!! :D

Get your dad to buy you a pub !!! ;)

kak
13-05-2004, 18:47
"unattractive" for some can be "attractive" for some others Camus
;) tastes and colors....;) Beauty, you want me to be more specific:
you want to get laid: be pretty or easy, you want to find true love, just be yourself :agree:

kak
13-05-2004, 18:48
Random ;)

Ella_Koznelhogen
13-05-2004, 18:48
beauty you really do need to share this sh/// with someone

Miss B
13-05-2004, 18:54
Originally posted by Ella_Koznelhogen
beauty you really do need to share this sh/// with someone
too many slashes in the word 'sh///':p

is it a question or suggestion??;)

Ella_Koznelhogen
13-05-2004, 18:57
this is a statement*)))
well why not*)

peyote
13-05-2004, 19:22
"unattractive" for some can be "attractive" for some others Camus
;) tastes and colors....;) Beauty, you want me to be more specific:
you want to get laid: be pretty or easy, you want to find true love, just be yourself :agree: words of wisdom... let it be... ;)

Ella_Koznelhogen
13-05-2004, 19:24
cmoooooooooon guys you must have some preference!

Guest777
13-05-2004, 19:30
Originally posted by camus
Unless "yourself" is fundamentally unattractive.

How would you define "fundamentally un attractive"?

Punch
14-05-2004, 10:59
I prefer beautiful ones. You can tolerate a beaufitul silly at least for a week. And an evening of a heart-to-heart talk with an uncomely lady is more than enough. :o

trackhat
14-05-2004, 11:26
I'm all about intelligent girls - for some reason, beautiful girls want money - gifts, etc. The last thing I want is for some dumb girl to feel like she's a princess. Intelligent girls are skeptics - they never pull the princess routine. It's not a good message to send people that you value looks over intelligence, because ultimately it is our intelligence that separates us from the other mammals on the Discovery Channel. However, USING beautiful, unintelligent girls is the height of comedic entertainment.

Then again, 'intellect' is a bit abstract. There are plenty of intellectuals with unappealing personalities. Many different personalities appeal to me but most have one thing in common - circumspection.

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 11:30
:D ma life observation is dat in general men prefer beautiful and silly or ugly and intelligent to beautiful and intelligent :D the last scares the sh// out of them :p

there are still some exceptions BUT i talk bout majority of men ;)

trackhat
14-05-2004, 11:32
Well, Ksush - beautiful intelligent women are often self-confident, and coming on to a self-confident woman means that you're in no position to put her in her place.

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 11:38
Originally posted by trackhat
Well, Ksush - beautiful intelligent women are often self-confident, and coming on to a self-confident woman means that you're in no position to put her in her place.

i think i wouldn't agree on confidence as silly-beauties act pretty confident as well ;) i think it's more the matter of independence than confidence ;)

trackhat
14-05-2004, 11:54
You forget that silly beauties are never taken seriously, regardless of how self-confident they are. So it's like their confidence is a joke - kind of like reading North Korean propaganda. Dating an idiot means always making apologies for him/her - I'll pick an attractive beauty any day as long as she doesn't try to control me.

allice
14-05-2004, 11:55
BS it is

people start playing games with each other and before they know it the game is playing them

because there are no rules to relationships

it is neither about looks nor about intelligence

you don't choose love

kak
14-05-2004, 12:05
Allice just made the right comment on that thread :sunny: :thumbsup:

Alethea
14-05-2004, 12:09
was it *right* because it matched yours? lol just kidding.

fair point, allice.

I've seen quite a few couples - a men is a sexy god, a woman is rather ugly. loving couples, i must say. it's personality which draws people to each other. good looks help, of course, but they are not a prerequisite ( unless you are a serial one-night stand seeker)

kak
14-05-2004, 12:18
Alethea, no, it's right because it's true :agree:

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 12:22
anyway...i WONDER :D

beauty...may i ask how old you are?? ;)...i mean the person who ask such silly questions must be either a teenager...or in early 20s (the first is preferable tho:D)...so how old??

:rolleyes: one of the silliest question-thread posted....

Ella_Koznelhogen
14-05-2004, 12:50
I'm sorry but the person who stuffes his/her posts with tones of idiotic smiles and cartoons is not far smart either

Miss B
14-05-2004, 13:15
Originally posted by Kshisya
anyway...i WONDER :D

beauty...may i ask how old you are?? ;)...i mean the person who ask such silly questions must be either a teenager...or in early 20s (the first is preferable tho:D)...so how old??

:rolleyes: one of the silliest question-thread posted....

I'm just trying the first strategy :D :D :D

Miss B
14-05-2004, 13:22
if it doesn't work I'll start quoting Shakespeare, Socrates, Kant, Marx.... and you, guys ;) :D

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 13:39
I'm sorry but the person who stuffes his/her posts with tones of idiotic smiles and cartoons is not far smart either

:D still smarter than the one who uses an avatar with a dog sniffing her panties :p

Alethea
14-05-2004, 13:45
Originally posted by Kshisya
:D still smarter than the one who uses an avatar with a dog sniffing her panties :p

or another one who wanted to take her knickers off but they got stuck half-way:o

Jet
14-05-2004, 13:49
I like women with well-shaped big tiets, but she should be intelligent and kind as well, and she should like to pay for herself

Ella_Koznelhogen
14-05-2004, 13:55
I know you going to hate me for such rudeness but I can't help it gals*)) Ksh, you may say what ever about this avatar it won't make you smart. "The truth is visible" *)) This is a gentle forum as I get it, but the level of your intellect is pretty obvious.
Sorry again guys. No more opinions, promise
*))

Alethea
14-05-2004, 14:01
ella,

make your underpants slightly more invisible, dear, ( I see you like puns) and don't use my signature in your posts.

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 14:12
I know you going to hate me for such rudeness but I can't help it gals*)) Ksh, you may say what ever about this avatar it won't make you smart. "The truth is visible" *)) This is a gentle forum as I get it, but the level of your intellect is pretty obvious.
Sorry again guys. No more opinions, promise
*))

:D so feel yourself as "a part of the group" :D addressing "guys"?? :D

well, well good :D:D

ya know:rolleyes: i'm pretty picky bout what/who and when i comment...might be one day you'll get lucky :D

and why no more opinions? ~innocent look~ you are welcome to share ;) ...who gives a f*** anyway? :p

Ella_Koznelhogen
14-05-2004, 14:17
( I see you like puns) and don't use my signature in your posts
Don't think so
sorry Alethea I won't*)
Ksh, relax, i said sorry.

Kshisya
14-05-2004, 14:27

Ksh, relax, i said sorry.

no worries :D and no need for appologies ;) if you knew me you wouldn't mention "relaxing" part ;) have fun, vuman :D

J-LO...somehow i didn't get what the f you were trying to say, and addressing who ~grin~....talking to yaself? still dreaming bout tits? :D wanker! :p

Miss B
14-05-2004, 14:41
Originally posted by Jet Li
and she should like to pay for herself
I see... I see.....oh Gosh...who am I trying to ask???.... they all are mingy penny-wise pack... :rolleyes:

Vanilla
14-05-2004, 15:01
StrategiesЕ I love them, all of them. And in love they are the funniest and the most responding ones. Very crude comparison, but men in most cases are like Усобаки ѕавловаФ с первой и второй сигнальной системой. You show them your interest Ц they start salivating, turn on the light Ц they start barking. SO, baby, develop yours and NO emotions, they just decrease the degree of efficiency.

Miss B
14-05-2004, 15:08
Originally posted by Vanilla
StrategiesЕ I love them, all of them. And in love they are the funniest and the most responding ones. Very crude comparison, but men in most cases are like Усобаки ѕавловаФ с первой и второй сигнальной системой. You show them your interest Ц they start salivating, turn on the light Ц they start barking. SO, baby, develop yours and NO emotions, they just decrease the degree of efficiency.

No emotions?? How one can stay unemotional towards sweet cute puppies??:D :D :D

kot begemot
14-05-2004, 15:10
men in most cases are like Усобаки ѕавловаФ с первой и второй сигнальной системой. You show them your interest Ц they start salivating, turn on the light Ц they start barking.

Could it be that your opionion of us (men) is truly such? Have we been reduced to the level of automatonic, impulsive animals, incapable of thinking for ourselves?

Woof, woof! (slobber, slobber)

Miss B
14-05-2004, 15:17
Originally posted by kot begemot
Could it be that your opionion of us (men) is truly such? Have we been reduced to the level of automatonic, impulsive animals, incapable of thinking for ourselves?

I'm sure you think for yourself but with a bit different part of the body than women...

trampler
14-05-2004, 15:22
i went for an intelligent woman and now i have a beautifull and intelligent woman, she is now my wife.

I am superhappy with her! and we have a supercute little baby.

Jet
14-05-2004, 15:24
Ksh, I just answered the question posed on this thread. And I also said WELL-SHAPED :D

Vanilla
14-05-2004, 15:25
Originally posted by kot begemot

A specimen with two heads is definitely capable of many things. BUT, the гримаса судьбы is that this very creature is able to use only one head at a time. Often not a right one. So it would be wiser to rely on scientific principles and take —обаки ѕавлова as a guideline.

WE were taking about men. Male friends is a different topic. Here they are much better than girls. With all respect to my own likes.

Vanilla
14-05-2004, 15:26
Originally posted by trampler
i went for an intelligent woman and now i have a beautifull and intelligent woman, she is now my wife.

I am superhappy with her! and we have a supercute little baby.

ƒивны дела твои, господи.

lyndsay
14-05-2004, 15:32
speaking of the beauty in the aesthetic - the image ID, kudos of hanging a drop dead gorgeous babacious ball busting stereotypical girl on your arm - then, I believe, most men prefer those lovelies to remain tissue stained memories, or whispers in the back of their mind when they need some scaffolding support for the old wifey...

but if you're saying: "what the hell is the key to catching a sincere male eye... well, if you're stunningly beautiful and intelligent... I'd be charming your knickers of you quicker than a hot knife through butter..

because, in case you never noticed, beautiful women have personalities too... their main challenge is the insecurity of the male who has to deal with all of the lecherous eyes following her around... the all bimbo, money hunting bollocks is just a safety valve to justify the nasty little folk, the insecure males, from dealing with the fact that beauty is easier to deal with when we can attribute it with stupidity... some form of inferiority... which, actually, isn't true.. too many perfect examples to offer

Hence, beauty reigns supreme... but how to estimate where beauty comes from .... I'll leave to the philosophers.. if it's inside it will always shine though... regardless of physicality.

;)

trampler
14-05-2004, 15:52
ƒивны дела твои, господи.

and what to answer to this vanilla?

what do you expect from me now? i cant quite catch it, since my russian is not superb yet.

Nagant Guy
15-05-2004, 17:11
I haven't needed to choose between beautiful and intelligent. I have found wonderful women who are both. Beautiful is rather easy so looking for an intelligent woman was my goal. Went to a lot of Mensa parties to help find the intelligent. Had lots of interesting dates. Now that I am married to a women who is both I don't have to look anymore.

katb
15-05-2004, 17:42
Beauty is only skin deep,I think men find confidence the most attractive thing,confidence to do what makes you happy,not being a sheep,in my experience men hate a leech no matter how gorgeous she is.

Alethea
15-05-2004, 18:13
katb,

:thumbsup:

Aprill
16-05-2004, 21:25
Originally posted by Jet Li
I like women with well-shaped big tiets, but she should be intelligent and kind as well, and she should like to pay for herself

she should be VERY kind then :rolleyes:

Jet
16-05-2004, 22:38
Of course, I was just joking

Vanilla
18-05-2004, 13:36
Originally posted by Aprill
she should be VERY kind then :rolleyes:

and preferably blind

Aprill
18-05-2004, 14:02
Because she is worth it :)

Jet
18-05-2004, 14:06
я попросил бы..

Aprill
18-05-2004, 14:57
do not take it personally, Jet, these are our complexes talking...

Jet
18-05-2004, 15:02
As I said, I was joking, besides, if the girl has large breasts, she can also have large legs or face and that's not very attractive

Aprill
18-05-2004, 15:10
it might depend on your size, probably :)

Jet
18-05-2004, 15:11
Touche ;) wait a second, size doesn't matter!

Aprill
18-05-2004, 15:12
it might depend on who's size it is :)