PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the next?

Alethea
13-05-2004, 12:46
Blissful Seed gone...

DaveUk gone...again

who will be the next one?

Random
13-05-2004, 12:52
Ok I know I am going to get flamed for this, but here goes ...

Dave UK - I will miss his long, long, long diatribes - his heart seemed to be in the right place. But I refer you to the tome's he used to write, quite frankly I used to lose interest half way through them.

Sid - Maybe if we sat down and had a beer I might understand / like the bloke. However and maybe it's just me, just calling somebody a ***t all the time just doesn't do it for me - sorry ! I think he scared more people away from posting than encouraged.

Miss them - sure ........... shed a tear - Nahhh

Jet
13-05-2004, 12:55
I don't think Dave will be gone for long, he will be back, probably today. Sid - I have no idea.

Alethea
13-05-2004, 12:55
The only thing which made me upset about dave was that he *lost his faith* regarding Russia.:(

Ned Kelly
13-05-2004, 12:57
I like them both.

I didn't read many of Dave's posts (there are only 24 hours in a day) but he was kind-hearted and you always knew he was around for a chat. I'll miss him. As to Sid, he's the reason I first started logging onto this site as he was so damn entertaining. A top-shelf intellect. I hope he returns.

Ned Kelly
13-05-2004, 13:05
Incidentally, I've noticed an Anna_Uk around. Does anyone know how she's related to Dave?:p

Candy Lollipop
13-05-2004, 13:08
Originally posted by Ned Kelly

As to Sid, he's the reason I first started logging onto this site as he was so damn entertaining. A top-shelf intellect. I hope he returns.

you kidding. his IQ is equal to a size of my bra multiplied by 0.5

Random
13-05-2004, 13:08
Originally posted by Alethea
The only thing which made me upset about dave was that he *lost his faith* regarding Russia.:(

I don't think he lost his faith regarding Russia ...Russian Women ...........maybe.

Jet
13-05-2004, 13:15
Agree with Random, he is addicted to Russia, although he had bad experience with a Volgograd woman.

Alethea
13-05-2004, 13:16
Originally posted by Jet Li
he is addicted to Russia

not anymore:( :D

Jet
13-05-2004, 13:20
Even if he is in Florida, I am sure Dave will be logging on to expat.ru from time to time

Kshisya
13-05-2004, 14:36
Originally posted by Candy Lollipop
you kidding. his IQ is equal to a size of my bra multiplied by 0.5

obviously both your IQ and bra sizes are not that impressive if you do think so :D

and Sid never quits :D he's always around :p

Candy Lollipop
13-05-2004, 14:43
Originally posted by Kshisya
obviously both your IQ and bra sizes are not that impressive if you do think so :D

absolutely, ma'am. nor his IQ.

I have been considering silicon implants to make my boobies look more impressive.... I do hope he will consider brain cells transplantation one day soon.

The fact he is lurking in the dark corners, makes me a tad uncomfortable.

Kshisya
13-05-2004, 15:01
absolutely, ma'am. nor his IQ.

I have been considering silicon implants to make my boobies look more impressive.... I do hope he will consider brain cells transplantation one day soon.

The fact he is lurking in the dark corners, makes me a tad uncomfortable.

if i were you:rolleyes: i'd rather consider brain transplantation first, then care bout the breat size :p

Candy Lollipop
13-05-2004, 15:07
if i were you:rolleyes: i'd rather consider brain transplantation first, then care bout the breat size :p

let us be ourselves...

I'm afraid I can't consider brain cells transplatation anymore as I already signed the papers for donating some of mine to Sid :p

Kshisya
13-05-2004, 15:16
let us be ourselves...

I'm afraid I can't consider brain cells transplatation anymore as I already signed the papers for donating some of mine to Sid :p

wow :eek: you gonna danate some of the grey stuff to Sid? :eek: I think you might be way too generous....sure there will be anything left for ya own?? :eek: :p

Candy Lollipop
13-05-2004, 15:31
I think you might be way too generous....sure there will be anything left for ya own?? :eek: :p

he asked for one cell only, he is not ambitious, you know;)

back to work...i think

kak
14-05-2004, 11:01
well the next one seems to be Ned :(

trackhat
14-05-2004, 11:38
NEWS FLASH everyone - Dave has a job now. When he had all the time in the world to write those posts he was unemployed. I, personally, am happy for the guy.

boscoe
14-05-2004, 12:00
he has also just posted as a guest in the polls section lol!

geofizz56
14-05-2004, 13:06
Well, I'm off on Sunday - a few weeks in Houston with a possible business trip to Mexico, then on to Malaysia. The movers got my stuff this morning.

I hope Dave's new job is a great one - he sounds like a really nice guy who deserves better than the bad breaks he's gotten in the last year.

Anyway, selamat tinggal, y'all!

kak
14-05-2004, 13:17
well... good luck there geo.