PDA

View Full Version : Come on you Robins...

Judge
24-05-2008, 11:38
Bristol City today have a chance to make it to the prem league,would be great to see them in prem league,it will also be a good thing for the city of Bristol.

Len Ganley Stance
24-05-2008, 11:53
Bristol City today have a chance to make it to the prem league,would be great to see them in prem league,it will also be a good thing for the city of Bristol.

It would be but it would also be good for Hull City who have never been in the top flight.

Come On Hull

Judge, do you want to do doubles or quits on all of those beers you already owe me on this?

I'm losing count on how many it is now and if I was to win again I couldn't possibly manage to drink them anyway.

Hopefully this lad gets on the scoresheet...........

Judge
24-05-2008, 16:31
Only God knows how many I owe you now, i'm a man of my word,i'll pay up one sunny day...
Your are on with the bet...at this rate,i'll be buying everyone in the pub a drink..

A win for Bristol will be great for the city.I lived in Bristol for a few years,always in the shadow of London.

Judge
24-05-2008, 17:17
Len, I have been up to Hull(never again) and it's a mircale that this club has the chance to make it to the prem.Sly sky are saying this game is worth 60 million quid to the winners..

Judge
24-05-2008, 22:19
Congrats to Hull,tough luck for Bristol, maybe next season..