PDA

View Full Version : whats up with expat servers logging me out?

kapione
23-05-2008, 09:39
what are expats servers logging me off in about 7 minutes if I do not enter anything ??? it is very irritating !is this happening to anyone else ?

MickeyTong
23-05-2008, 12:08
Yep, me too....though I haven't timed it.

kapione
23-05-2008, 16:34
Mickey is a new thing happening for you?
also my expat never redirected me to anything, now it does automatically, but as we both know it logs us off at about 7 or 8 minutes....

whats up EXPAT.RU ????? change your settings back to the old configuration

TD
23-05-2008, 22:12
First of all there have been no server setting changes...

How long has this problem been apparent?

Has anyone else noticed they have been logged out?

I have the site up all day most of the time, and have never been logged out automatically even after hours away from the keyboard

TD
23-05-2008, 22:17
When you log in, please verify that the "remember me" box is checked, also try deleting any expat.ru cookies from your computer and clear your cache...

to see the cookies folder you will need to adjust your folder settings to "show hidden files" - tools/folder options/view

to clear the cache - start/settings/control panel/internet options/delete temporary internet files

kapione
28-05-2008, 07:44
When you log in, please verify that the "remember me" box is checked, also try deleting any expat.ru cookies from your computer and clear your cache...

to see the cookies folder you will need to adjust your folder settings to "show hidden files" - tools/folder options/view

to clear the cache - start/settings/control panel/internet options/delete temporary internet files

I did what you suggested , no change ...it is now happening about 3 to 4 weeks now ..also Expat never redirected me ...now does ...something DID change