PDA

View Full Version : Where's Penelope?

MickeyTong
23-05-2008, 00:38
I haven't seen her here for yonks.

AndreyS
23-05-2008, 00:52
I haven't seen her here for yonks.

She is sometimes online, but doesn't post anything. I saw her online 3-4 days ago.

Orion
23-05-2008, 01:04
The last time I noticed her posts a certain cadre of users were savaging her. Can't say I blame her for not wanting to have to deal with those sorts.

She is around more than you might realize, but the forum is the lesser for her diminished participation.

Korotky Gennady
23-05-2008, 01:58
I haven't seen her here for yonks. Do you mean... "for yanks" ?

Korotky Gennady
23-05-2008, 01:59
Can't say I blame her for not wanting to have to deal with those sorts.

.No doubts... you can !

She... Penelope... spoilt russian-american friendship. (((;

MickeyTong
23-05-2008, 02:33
No: yonks.
yonks = a long time

Orion
23-05-2008, 09:44
She... Penelope... spoilt russian-american friendship. (((;

Hey, KG. I passed The Pot this morning in the Metro. He asked me to pass on a mesage to you: "Tell Kettle Gennady that he is black too."

MissAnnElk
23-05-2008, 10:06
Hey, KG. I passed The Pot this morning in the Metro. He asked me to pass on a mesage to you: "Tell Kettle Gennady that he is black too."

:whisper: Are we going to have another war because KG might not get the reference?

Korotky Gennady
23-05-2008, 22:35
Hey, KG. I passed The Pot this morning in the Metro. He asked me to pass on a mesage to you: "Tell Kettle Gennady that he is black too."Seems that the Kettle is on your head... "boeotian".

Korotky Gennady
23-05-2008, 22:46
:whisper: Are we going to have another war because KG might not get the reference?I have got "reference" and not very positive one.

elis
28-05-2008, 12:53
The last time I noticed her posts a certain cadre of users were savaging her. Can't say I blame her for not wanting to have to deal with those sorts.

She is around more than you might realize, but the forum is the lesser for her diminished participation.

I must have missed something while I was gone. Agreed. Miss her. Also, can't find any of her posts in the search page.

Sad.

Willy
28-05-2008, 13:39
Gee why don't you PM her?

I think KG just needs to get laid and he may cool down some of his hate.

AndreyS
28-05-2008, 14:45
Gee why don't you PM her?

If you PM her you can face a rude answer containing smth like S.H.M., of F.F.C. or similar (pls let me not continue... ;-) )
Which is funny!
She is so sincere! ;-)

Willy
28-05-2008, 18:30
If you PM her you can face a rude answer containing smth like S.H.M., of F.F.C. or similar (pls let me not continue... ;-) )
Which is funny!
She is so sincere! ;-)

No please go on, I'm having fun trying to guess what S.H.M. or F.F.C means.

Well you may get a rude answer but someone else?

AndreyS
28-05-2008, 22:29
No please go on, I'm having funny trying to guess what S.H.M. or F.F.C means.

Well you may get a rude answer but someone else?

You can try and PM her yourself, Willy. ;-)

About those abbreviations - I can decode them for you.

Anyway she is a good girl. Maybe a bit fed up with all those AndreySs hounding her here. I love her comments on the language, fixed expresssions, and really miss them.
Penelope, get back please!

Willy
02-06-2008, 15:24
looks like she's been ban.

AndreyS
02-06-2008, 15:42
looks like she's been ban.

Willy, she is on-line viewing threads almost every day. But not posting anything.