PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

Coiltrak
21-05-2008, 21:03
Hi All,

Hope all is good in moscow, anybody going to the match tonight? I will be watching the champions league final tonight only on TV i am afraid, got my date through for the LOI so hopefully gettin my visa in mid June, is there any events on in Moscow at that time worth seeing? I have read some of the posts about the crazy gym prices, do they let you pay at the door or do you need to have a monthly membership?

CoilTrak......:soccer:

RRM
21-05-2008, 21:13
Welcome Coitrak. I know some gyms let you pay at the door, but be prepared to pay over 30 dollars. Well that was 5 years ago for day p**** not sure now.

Hi All,

Hope all is good in moscow, anybody going to the match tonight? I will be watching the champions league final tonight only on TV i am afraid, got my date through for the LOI so hopefully gettin my visa in mid June, is there any events on in Moscow at that time worth seeing? I have read some of the posts about the crazy gym prices, do they let you pay at the door or do you need to have a monthly membership?

CoilTrak......:soccer:

Umutt65
22-05-2008, 04:21
Hey, game was great!!!! Manchester United is Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! You would never feel what we did there. Everyone screamed, cried, hugged when ManUni won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 250 photographs from the game.