PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Man Utd fans..

MUFC1984
19-05-2008, 12:24
Ladies & Gentleman, hello!

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW, COS UNITED ARE GOING TO MOSCOOOOWWWOO

Myself and 2 others will be travelling to the game, and as i'm sure some of you may be feeling alittle anxious with traveling to Moscow (especially for the 1st time) I know I am, I thought it might be wise to say hello, and introduce myself as i'll certainly be there for the game and was looking to meet up with people.

Thankfully this site has given me great faith that my time spent in Moscow will be an enjoyable time, and fingers crossed we win the match, can be looked back upon with fond memories.

Anyway.. The reason for my post, I must admit I have absolutely no idea of any good area's to drink in etc, so I was wondering if any United fans fancied getting together for a drink a sing song and making us have a large group, then please get in touch.

Myself - James - 23yrs old
Steve - My dad - 49yrs old
Paul - my friend - 27yrs old

We will bei n Moscow from Wednesday 21st (about 6pm ish) till Friday 23rd (afternoon)

Should anybody fancy meeting up, then please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers all, and enjoy the game!

James

Umutt65
19-05-2008, 20:47
Im a supporter. I will get my ticket tomorrow or that same day. Let me know if other supporters will PM u. I would love to join u. Fingers crossed ManU will win!!!!

SunnyWu
21-05-2008, 12:32
I love Man Utd!!!
MY friends and I will be in Ramstore(a supermarket), the one close to MSU, since we didn't get the tickekts!
anyway, join us!!
Glroy, Glory, MAN United!!!