PDA

View Full Version : What to do??



Miss B
08-05-2004, 20:22
can't make up my mind....
feel so bad that want to do everything at once....
I love it when someone decides for me...

vote for sweet-shop however.... 'cause if I choose 'kill myself' right now won't see the results of the poll

Miss B
08-05-2004, 21:47
unfortunately can't edit the poll, but I've got a new idea!

maybe it makes sense to change sexual orientation?

Poika
08-05-2004, 22:20
there's too much fish in this sea, girl! too much!...

all types and shapes, handsome and ugly, lovable and hateful

even fish you never knew exist!

come out and play

to this goddamned "aquarium"

polly
11-05-2004, 09:09
choice number two for one day (or maybe a week) and then choice number 4 after a while.

Alias
11-05-2004, 09:21
Lobotomy - the only way,
you're going to suffer otherwise, proven by millions


PS - Sorry to hear you're thru this ordeal.

Guest777
11-05-2004, 09:24
Beauty, thanks a lot for posting this poll! I've been thinking over the option on my way to work but you've done the job already... the same thing happened to me last night...

Alethea
11-05-2004, 10:27
I wonder if beauty has got an entance ticket to better Half forum yet. She is clearly a SHE. ;)

Alethea
11-05-2004, 10:30
Girls,

don't want to sound stony-hearted, but in fact you are lucky.

It's better to suffer an unrequited love than to wonder where the hell all feelings gone.

Fa-Q!
11-05-2004, 10:30
When you're going through this type of crisis, it can be very helpful to ask yourself the question, "In 5 or 10 years from now, how much will I still be worrying about this?" Chances are, you won't even remember the guy's name by then. Try not to take it so hard. There are more guys out there ready to take his place than you could ever imagine.

Jet
11-05-2004, 10:35
There are many many other guys (or girls), we are just too lazy to look them up

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 10:37
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
There are more guys out there ready to take his place than you could ever imagine.

well it doesn't mean they are welcome and good enough to take his place :rolleyes:


time heals tho ;)

allice
11-05-2004, 11:15
Originally posted by Kshisya
time heals tho ;)

Yes, but it can take years. :(

Guest777
11-05-2004, 11:17
Alethea, I would gladly lend you some of my feelings now... but I'm sure those are not the kind that you want.

Personally I voted for "kill yourself".

kak
11-05-2004, 11:18
not the first not the last to go through this: Poika is right. take some time and try another one. I 'm not going to say to you it won't be painful for a while but time and changes will fix all this.

Alethea
11-05-2004, 11:20
Originally posted by Guest777
Alethea, I would gladly lend you some of my feelings now... but I'm sure those are not the kind that you want.

Personally I voted for "kill yourself".

give me a phone number of that bastard and I will blow his brains out. you know me.

kak
11-05-2004, 11:22
don't know why girls sounds so desperate....do you think that life just stop when a guy quit??

moscowmail
11-05-2004, 11:23
I wake every morning and try to think as little as possible, I fell lin love with someone and found I couldn't be with that girl, it hurt... reeeaall bad, but what the hell could I do about it??? nothing.

So, now life is great, it only hurts a l'il when I see her, as I do sometimes, but the important thing here is the friendship that came out of it, pretty lame words I know but it gets me through.

Beauty, you mentioned changing sexual orientation, i will add it to the polls for ya, but hey, give it a go, shouldn't knock things until you try them....

Maybe just blatent sex, nothing else just find a person for sex, no strings..... if that is possible.

Death should never be a consideration, in anything, it is ugly and leaves behind a lot of ill feeling for others.....

Guest777
11-05-2004, 11:36
Originally posted by Alethea
give me a phone number of that bastard and I will blow his brains out. you know me.

Thanks... but he's too far away by now.

Guest777
11-05-2004, 11:37
Originally posted by kakrout
don't know why girls sounds so desperate....do you think that life just stop when a guy quit??

yes, it does. he was the only man i've ever loved.

Alethea
11-05-2004, 11:43
Girls!!

please, please Don't! let's go to our female corner and discuss it further. it's not for guys' viewing.

kak
11-05-2004, 11:43
Well Guest, i do not know you, i don't know how old you are, but i guess i went trough this before you, and yes it hurts and yes you are going to suffer but believe me: after some time you'll meet a new guy and yes you'll fall in love again and yes this day will come. The first love is just...the first love. And if someone named it one day "first love" it's just because some others love are coming after this one ;)

kak
11-05-2004, 11:45
Originally posted by Alethea
Girls!!

please, please Don't! let's go to our female corner and discuss it further. it's not got guys' viewing.

Alethea, i think you are not right there, some guys point of view on that stuff may help. What do you think? It's not because we do post naked girls in bardak that we do not love have heart and feelings and been hurt before ;)

Alethea
11-05-2004, 11:50
ok, boy, it only my stony heart that is shown through my posts;)

kot begemot
11-05-2004, 11:53
Originally posted by Alethea
Girls!!

please, please Don't! let's go to our female corner and discuss it further. it's not for guys' viewing.

Agree with our resident Frog. Alethea -- you think us guys have never had our hearts broken by the fairer sex? Go ahead and discuss in the girlie folder, but I think the differences aren't really that big.

As for the original post -- try to look on the bright side when you feel up to it (after sufficient booze and candy). Springtime is here and the opportunities await. :)

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 11:54
Originally posted by kakrout
do you think that life just stop when a guy quit??

you might be surprised, but actually it might stop ;) depends on the guy ;)


Maybe just blatent sex, nothing else just find a person for sex, no strings..... if that is possible
I wouldn't recommend to follow this advice ;) trust me this way never works out, you'll feel much WORSE:rolleyes: been there done that :D



Personally I voted for "kill yourself".
:D that what i'd do, but i kinda the queen so can't afford that ~sigh~ i voted for "to buy everything you can find in a sweet shop" - eat it all and die happy :p

Jet
11-05-2004, 11:54
kakrout "because we do post naked girls in bardak"
that's usually because guys do get hurt, they post many nude girls' pictures

ReturnOfBroadmoor
11-05-2004, 12:12
Remember that your hand will never let you down, unless it falls asleep!

Jet
11-05-2004, 12:13
BB, ... and that you have two hands :D

kak
11-05-2004, 12:14
Kshisya, ok i know it might stop but in any case it will restart and it may restart even better ;)

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 12:39
Originally posted by kakrout
Kshisya, ok i know it might stop but in any case it will restart and it may restart even better ;)

:D you know...:rolleyes: you are right that restart is always better ;)...everytime it's better and better :D BUT when it stops again it every time is worse than the previous stop ;) so at some point you already dont feel like "restarting" predicting the "after-affect" that might follow :p

Guest777
11-05-2004, 13:20
Originally posted by Kshisya
:D you know...:rolleyes: you are right that restart is always better ;)...everytime it's better and better :D BUT when it stops again it every time is worse than the previous stop ;) so at some point you already dont feel like "restarting" predicting the "after-affect" that might follow :p

Exactly. And one day you just reach a point of no re-start.

kak
11-05-2004, 13:28
sorry to hear that from you girls. just think you haven't found the good one yet. but if you want to stay alone ...that your choice. no man, no cry ?

Alethea
11-05-2004, 13:36
Originally posted by kakrout
no man, no cry ?

fair point, kakrout.

no joy either.

Miss B
11-05-2004, 13:45
Originally posted by Alethea
I wonder if beauty has got an entance ticket to better Half forum yet. She is clearly a SHE. ;)
NO I HAVEN'T

I even never heard about it

How can I join it?

Alethea
11-05-2004, 13:48
PM our moderator polly

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 13:54
Originally posted by Alethea
fair point, kakrout.

no joy either.

ha :D:D that was a real smart comment :D
do feel sorry for you if your JOY depends on MEN ...dat much:rolleyes: :p

Alethea
11-05-2004, 14:00
hey, K-girl, it's not good for us, girls to sh** on each other:)

Miss B
11-05-2004, 14:02
Thanks you all guys!


After two huge bags from a sweet-shop I felt much better...

but my bathroom scales played a bad joke on me the next morning...
well...I hoped it was a joke....... (in vain)

all women's problems are caused by men!

MDW
11-05-2004, 14:08
Originally posted by beauty
all women's problems are caused by men!

F+++ YOU, beauty! Get off the computer and get a life!

Miss B
11-05-2004, 14:09
Originally posted by MDW
F+++ YOU, beauty! Get off the computer and get a life!
Pardon?

Ghost
11-05-2004, 14:13
Beauty,

Lots of sage advice in this thread. Most of the time, we're so grieved when the one we think we love betrays, leaves, or says they no longer want to be with us. In the end, however, these are what I like to think of as "unanswered prayers". We pray for a particular outcome to work to our favor (whether it be in love, business, etc) and when it doesn't work out, we feel hopeless. In time, however, we realize that it didn't work out because we were destined for something better.

That's how you have to think of it. Right here, now, this love lost makes you feel so terrible. But it's only because you cannot see the path of your life ahead of you. If you could, you wouldn't feel so bad. You would be able to see your next love, and realize that all this is nothing in comparison to that.

Stay true, stay the course. Your heart will show you the way. It always does.

And if you need some strength in the meantime, you can have some of mine.

-Ghost

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 14:14
Originally posted by Guest777
Exactly. And one day you just reach a point of no re-start.

hehe ;) you just dont forget dat DAT point is still pretty temporary and doesn't last for good ;)


hey, K-girl, it's not good for us, girls to sh** on each other :D who said??:rolleyes:
:p


After two huge bags from a sweet-shop I felt much better...but my bathroom scales played a bad joke on me the next morning...
no worries VUMAN! the pleasure was worth it 10000%:cool:

:D

Alethea
11-05-2004, 14:16
Ghost,

this post brought tears to my eyes.

I always thought you were a steadfast tin solgier and *I-know-all-caterpillar* all in one, now I know you have a romantic heart.

no sarcasm, no irony.

Ghost
11-05-2004, 14:17
I am a soldier. But sometimes my job is to protect.

Miss B
11-05-2004, 14:20
Ghost,
oh.. thank you, dear, for such nice words

Alethea
11-05-2004, 14:22
if so, take a look at my poll and be as supportive as you can.:p

Ghost
11-05-2004, 14:25
Which poll? There are dozens.

Alethea
11-05-2004, 14:26
:D true.

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 14:44
Maximum I could suffer from a broken heart was two days. Somehow reason prevailed over emotions and there was nothing to grieve about. Go to club, booze, dance, enjoy the life the burden is gone!!! Just look, horizons now are so much wider.

Alethea
11-05-2004, 14:50
Words made of gold, Vanilla!!


There are some more;

Two cures of love:
1.Don't see him. Don't phone or write a letter
2.The easy way: get to know him better.

kak
11-05-2004, 15:03
Originally posted by Vanilla
Maximum I could suffer from a broken heart was two days.

:eek: either you were never "really" in love or you are incredibly strong Vanilla . I wish i could have forgot my previous loved ones in two days....well must depend on personnalities.

Ghost
11-05-2004, 15:05
Having met Vanilla several times, I can say with almost certainty that it's her strong personality.

Alethea
11-05-2004, 15:06
Her nick suggests otherwise:confused: :D

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 15:10
Originally posted by kakrout
:eek: either you were never "really" in love or you are incredibly strong Vanilla . I wish i could have forgot my previous loved ones in two days....well must depend on personnalities.


Any alternative??? Want to stay unhappy all the time??? Nope! So find someone for a consolation prize and go on with your own game. There certainly is your better half so cheer up.
P.S.
If you love let go.

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 15:10
Originally posted by Ghost
Beauty,

Lots of sage advice in this thread. Most of the time, we're so grieved when the one we think we love betrays, leaves, or says they no longer want to be with us. In the end, however, these are what I like to think of as "unanswered prayers". We pray for a particular outcome to work to our favor (whether it be in love, business, etc) and when it doesn't work out, we feel hopeless. In time, however, we realize that it didn't work out because we were destined for something better.

That's how you have to think of it. Right here, now, this love lost makes you feel so terrible. But it's only because you cannot see the path of your life ahead of you. If you could, you wouldn't feel so bad. You would be able to see your next love, and realize that all this is nothing in comparison to that.

Stay true, stay the course. Your heart will show you the way. It always does.

And if you need some strength in the meantime, you can have some of mine.

-Ghost

Ooooooh that was very sweet yea romantics and idealistsat our age it is really impressive

With all respect I think that Ghosts comment is pretty farfetchedhowever I do admit it sounds pretty calming down for some lil girl who fell in love for the 10th time and now being crying as lost her other toy ~grin~ (oh dont ya cry baby the next is soon to come :D)

most of the time, the one we think we love, we pray for outcome, destined for something better, (and my fav) this love & next love the only question that comes to ma mind is if the one who posted ever REALLY loved and knows how it feels ~grin~

The matter is that when we talk about true love not just being in love or some passion or affection that happen to each of us not once during the life time the loss might be really unbearable. The one who loses the beloved one is not just unable to see the next love or path of life ahead but just loses him/herself as realizes that love is the only and true one experienced. And true love got nothing to do with what happens most of the time, and you dont THINK but you do LOVE (you KNOW, you FEEL it and it is unquestionable), and you dont pray for any outcome coz you just dissolve in this feeling and dont wander if its gonna work out or not you just live love. If it is over you cant breath, you cant think and you cant hope for further better opportunities if all the best has already happened.

I am really impressed with opinion bout many lovesI used to believe theres only one true.

Well I dont have anything against Stay true, stay course. Your heart will show you the way. It always does tho ;) it always does when stops bleeding :D :p


PS actually beauty seeing you posting bout the heart damage on this site, i am sure you'll get over it girly and it is not the matter i discribed above ;) GOOD FOR YOU! cheer up nad booze:D

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 15:11
When I was reading it I had an impression that love is disease in its terminal stage. It was meant for enjoyment and when it is over dont bother it, just admit that is was good together. This is the only way to stay sane. And yes, there are loveS not only LOVE. No use to be a Drama Queen.

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:16
Love is insanity, being in love with someone beautiful is a double insanity.

Miss B
11-05-2004, 16:21
Originally posted by Jet Li
Love is insanity, being in love with someone beautiful is a double insanity.
Do you want to say it's insane to be in love with me??:confused:

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 16:21
Originally posted by Jet Li
Love is insanity, being in love with someone beautiful is a double insanity.

Oh, yes, and we see the results, dear:mad: :mad:

Kshisya
11-05-2004, 16:23
Originally posted by Vanilla
When I was reading it I had an impression that love is disease in its terminal stage. It was meant for enjoyment and when it is over dont bother it, just admit that is was good together. This is the only way to stay sane. And yes, there are loveS not only LOVE. No use to be a Drama Queen.

Vanilka nu you blin know me ;) first of all i never meant that ALL love is a tregedy ;) however sh-- happens :D some love comes to the end some not :p

as for loves :rolleyes: i still stick to my point of view ;) nd sure whenyou get old and will be a real babushka you will know for sure which of your LOVES was the only true one :p

PS and yea ! i agree 1000% on if love - let go ;)

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 16:26
Originally posted by Kshisya
Vanilka nu you blin know me ;) first of all i never meant that ALL love is a tregedy ;) however sh-- happens :D some love comes to the end some not :p

as for loves :rolleyes: i still stick to my point of view ;) nd sure whenyou get old and will be a real babushka you will know for sure which of your LOVES was the only true one :p

Nu ju-to blin da, dorogaja. But I still beleive that fun is the goal of life, and F**k the rest. Da?

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:31
beauty, what I am saying is that you probably should let it go, don't make it worse than it already is

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:34
Vanilla, what ever u call it, insanity or desease, it is meant to be very sensitive and some times hurtfull, one way or the other

Guest777
11-05-2004, 16:39
Originally posted by Jet Li
Vanilla, what ever u call it, insanity or desease, it is meant to be very sensitive and some times hurtfull, one way or the other

Sometimes hurtful? It hurts like HELL.

allice
11-05-2004, 16:43
being the drama queen I am and Aries ie extremely emotional, before I go into something new, I usually try to decide just what it is I want out of the relationship -- works for me

but deep down I'm a hopelessly romantic person :shame:

I try not to show that side of myself to too many people

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 16:44
Originally posted by Guest777
Sometimes hurtful? It hurts like HELL.

- , .

Sadie
11-05-2004, 16:45
Wow! Serious thread here ;)!

Kshisia, when did boose help here I wonder?? But, Vanilla, agree ...
take it as a new experience in you life, make comclusions, and never LET YOURSEL fall in love with a wrong person again..
You ALWAY CAN control your feelings IF you want, if you don't want - you like extreeme games then, so.. sometimes you loose :) Be ready for it and take it easy. Life is easy if you take it right ;):verycool: :eek: It's an endless experiment and experience... That's it.

By the way, B, you got a perfect opportunity to look around and devote yourself to smth more constructive and fun than an unhealthy relationship :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Thing-Fish
11-05-2004, 16:46
Originally posted by Vanilla
- , .

Let the record show I stayed silent.

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:47
Thing-Fish, just say what ur silence was about ;)

Alethea
11-05-2004, 16:48
Guest-gal,

liken this place to a cattle market where the men all parade
themselves whilst the women eyeing up their shag quest .

look around - there are dozens of nice guys on here waiting for you to wink.

Don't cry, baby, it's only beginning;)

Sadie
11-05-2004, 16:48
Originally posted by Vanilla
- , .

some ppl like it, leave them alllllllllllllllone, darlin' & let them enjoy ;)


-Sadiechka- (shit, I lack my pics here!!! :mad: )

Miss B
11-05-2004, 16:50
Originally posted by Alethea
Guest-gal,

liken this place to a cattle market where the men all parade
themselves whilst the women eyeing up their shag quest .

look around - there are dozens of nice guys on here waiting for you to wink.

Don't cry, baby, it's only beginning;)
Hey! That's my thread! You have to comfort Me!

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:50
Many guys are assholes, they want pretty faces and big tiets

Alethea
11-05-2004, 16:51
Originally posted by beauty
Hey! That's my thread! You have to comfort Me!


OK, verbatim:


Beauty-gal,

liken this place to a cattle market where the men all parade
themselves whilst the women eyeing up their shag quest .

look around - there are dozens of nice guys on here waiting for you to wink.

Don't cry, baby, it's only beginning

:D:D

Miss B
11-05-2004, 16:53
Thanks, Alethea
that's much better
:)

Thing-Fish
11-05-2004, 16:54
Originally posted by Jet Li
Many guys are assholes, they want pretty faces and big tiets

ok and how is that different from most ladies wanting stable incomes and all our teeth?

Jet
11-05-2004, 16:57
Thing-fish, our teeth too? Damn

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 16:58
Originally posted by Thing-Fish
ok and how is that different from most ladies wanting stable incomes and all our teeth?


Good you know the both sides of the medal.

Miss B
11-05-2004, 17:00
Originally posted by Thing-Fish
ok and how is that different from most ladies wanting stable incomes and all our teeth?
The difference is that we've got what guys want... but it's about impossible to find the one possessing what we want

Ella_Koznelhogen
11-05-2004, 17:08
Originally posted by beauty
The difference is that we've got what guys want... but it's about impossible to find the one possessing what we want

What do guys want?

I suppose they all different (as we are) and wish different things, am I wrong?

Alethea
11-05-2004, 17:09
Originally posted by Ella_Koznelhogen
What do guys want?

I suppose they all different (as we are) and wish different things, am I wrong?

you are WRONG.;)

Thing-Fish
11-05-2004, 17:13
Originally posted by Ella_Koznelhogen
What do guys want?

I suppose they all different (as we are) and wish different things, am I wrong?

We want the opportunity to discover a new mystery in you everyday. When the mysteries run out, or when they turn into nightmares, we start to wander.

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 17:17
Originally posted by Thing-Fish
We want the opportunity to discover a new mystery in you everyday. When the mysteries run out, or when they turn into nightmares, we start to wander.

Just tell: can you afford the everysday mystery? A?

Jet
11-05-2004, 17:19
Nobody really wants this mystery every day, Vanilla

Ella_Koznelhogen
11-05-2004, 17:19
I think what really runs out at some point is a hormone - can't remember it's name which only survives for few years*)

Thing-Fish
11-05-2004, 17:21
Originally posted by Vanilla
Just tell: can you afford the everysday mystery? A?

Honestly? Rarely. But the question was what we want, not what we are capable of handling.

Poika
11-05-2004, 17:22
You got some HOT Avatar going on!

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 17:32
Originally posted by Thing-Fish
Honestly? Rarely. But the question was what we want, not what we are capable of handling.


, "" " " , , .

Ella_Koznelhogen
11-05-2004, 17:32
yeas, she's cute, thanx

Miss B
11-05-2004, 17:37
Originally posted by Vanilla
, "" " " , , .
Unfortunately such things as "" and "" coincide very rerely in our life...

Ella_Koznelhogen
11-05-2004, 17:39
I say "there's no such word as NE MOGU only NE KHOCHU"

MDW
11-05-2004, 17:41
are you as cute as your avatar?

Jet
11-05-2004, 17:42
Well, in case hochu-ne mogu u just have to say , !!!

Vanilla
11-05-2004, 17:46
Originally posted by beauty
Unfortunately such things as "" and "" coincide very rerely in our life...

Nuuu, nado staratsja. Actually I believe in a power of mind: if you want something badly ull get it. And besides life always gives you things in assortment, just make your choice. Cheer up, krasotulja.

Ella_Koznelhogen
11-05-2004, 18:19
MDW - cuter no doubt

regarding the subject, just stroke ny head:

it looks like freedom but feels like death
it's something in between i guess

time should solve it out

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:05
what to do, what to do... follow MDW's example, have some healthy sex, that thing heals :)
btw, thanks for the birthday wishes

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:19
this is what to do:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?threadid=7265&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Ella_Koznelhogen
12-05-2004, 18:24
is MDW also in the club? hmm looks like epidemic

Ella_Koznelhogen
12-05-2004, 18:25
I don't have access to the presented page

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:26
oops, are you underage?

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:26
Stay young and innocent. Don't go there!

Miss B
12-05-2004, 18:26
Originally posted by Ella_Koznelhogen
I don't have access to the presented page
don't worry dear, there's nothing useful there ;)

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:28
That byatch is lying, E!

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:28
Originally posted by MDW
Stay young and innocent. Don't go there! and that comes from a notorious wh**e!

Ella_Koznelhogen
12-05-2004, 18:28
just turned 70

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:31
stop lying! you're 24.

you got some weird sense of humor sometimes

that scares me

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:31
yeah, granma, stay away from bardak. or you'll probably think, "where is this country going to?" or "in our times girls did not have premarital sex"

Miss B
12-05-2004, 18:33
hey, MDW,
Do you ever tear away yourself your ass from the computer chair??

Try to follow your own advice for the beginning...

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:35
AM ABOUT TO!

AND YOU PATHETIC LOSER GONNA STAY WHERE U R!

BITCH!

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:39
MDW, you bore me now. make up something new and be decent - this the Cafe not Bardak. Hasta pronto

Punch
12-05-2004, 18:44
None of the above. Plunge into work, baby!!!

trampler
12-05-2004, 18:44
Originally posted by MDW
AM ABOUT TO!

AND YOU PATHETIC LOSER GONNA STAY WHERE U R!

BITCH!

that is no way to speak to a lady
at least not in this part of the board.

Ella_Koznelhogen
12-05-2004, 18:49
Beauty, he called u a bitch! as one person I know says "kazhetsya nam dadut"*)) if you get it*)

Miss B
12-05-2004, 18:49
Originally posted by trampler
that is no way to speak to a lady

at last! at last I see a gentleman!
I started to think they were a dying breed

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:52
as one person I know says "kazhetsya nam dadut"*)) if you get it*) how come you know me????

Miss B
12-05-2004, 18:54
Originally posted by Ella_Koznelhogen
Beauty, he called u a bitch! as one person I know says "kazhetsya nam dadut"*)) if you get it*)
yeah... I see... the most refined way to seduce a woman....:D :D :D

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:54
Agree with Punch: Back to making some dough
Agree with Tramp: Bitches pretend here they are not
Agree with Ella: I can give you some
Agree with B: Read my PM

Ella_Koznelhogen
12-05-2004, 18:56
that is certainly not u, just becouse this person is a girl
but this city is a large selo anyway

Midas
12-05-2004, 18:57
'just becouse this person is a girl' oh that's even worse

MDW
12-05-2004, 18:57
what the heck is selo? sell-out? sellow? sea low?

Miss B
12-05-2004, 18:59
Originally posted by MDW
what the heck is selo? sell-out? sellow? sea low?
welcome to our selo, sweetie :D ;)

fiesta
12-05-2004, 19:04
Originally posted by beauty
welcome to our selo, sweetie :D ;)

Tried hard not to post, but couldn't resist

thumbs-up, B
:D :D :D

am4rw
15-05-2004, 00:54
Sometimes it only hurts for awhile. Sometimes it never stops, just gets dulled with time. And only time will tell you. Life is many things, and love is only one, though the most important.

Have you ever read Khalil Gibran? If not, pick up The Prophet. If you have, pick it up again.

Your joy and your sorrow are but two sides of the same coin. Without one, the other has no flavor. As deeply as you love, that deeply will you hurt. And as deep as your sorrow goes, then you know you have that much ability to feel joy. It is only those who cannot feel who do not live.



For the flamers, screw you and keep your mouths shut. When you've lived as long as I have, you'll know what kind of idiots you were at your present age. There is no honor in kicking someone when they're down.

Alethea
15-05-2004, 11:29
Originally posted by am4rw


Your joy and your sorrow are but two sides of the same coin. Without one, the other has no flavor. As deeply as you love, that deeply will you hurt. And as deep as your sorrow goes, then you know you have that much ability to feel joy. It is only those who cannot feel who do not live.



For the flamers, screw you and keep your mouths shut.


am4rw,

I agree on the flamers bit, but not as quite on the coin scented with joy/sorrow.

The deeper your sorrow goes, the more catious you gonna be next time and your heart will definitely grow harder...

as a result, it's unlikely that you want to venture into new love .

I believe that noone can benefit from negative experiences (like sorrow, betrayal, being dumped or the like)

emotional life is like a flower: it needs watering, nursing and warmth. otherwise it withers and eventually dies.

Sadie
16-05-2004, 19:08
1h 25mins it took this B to work out a new motto which is actually the answer to her cry of despair and the cure for her bleeding wound! ;)

B, maybe u burned ur ex together with his money and haven't noticed?:( :confused: ..

And here we are, spreadin' snivel all over our faces, , 9 pages with our stupid advices ;) :)

Miss B
16-05-2004, 23:50
Originally posted by Sadie
1h 25mins it took this B to work out a new motto which is actually the answer to her cry of despair and the cure for her bleeding wound! ;)

I wonder why so exact time of my working out the 'motto'??

Moscow Wolf
17-05-2004, 02:49
What is all this about then 9 pages of sniveling! Get yourself down the Zoo Girl go see the animals and throw me a nice piece of steak. I'll dig a nice hole for you in return.

Miss B
17-05-2004, 06:56
Originally posted by Sadie

B, maybe u burned ur ex together with his money and haven't noticed?:( :confused: ..

Anyway you are too much mistaken.
_________
And one more thing...
I'd like to close the thread. It was created quite long ago and I don't see any more need for it to appear in the top lines.


Wolfie, was it addressed to me or to that original lady who decided to revive my hurts and wounds?;)

Sadie
17-05-2004, 11:14
Originally posted by beauty
Anyway you are too much mistaken.
_________
And one more thing...
I'd like to close the thread. It was created quite long ago and I don't see any more need for it to appear in the top lines.


Wolfie, was it addressed to me or to that original lady who decided to revive my hurts and wounds?;)

It was question, not a statement, so I couldn't be wrong in the first place. However even if it was, your motto is symtomatic, as well as the rest stuff. With ur permission I won't go further here.

But. Here is the trick - u post smth private on the public forum, and you can't control either the comments or the thread on the whole. So take it easy :)

Kshisya
17-05-2004, 18:27
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
What is all this about then 9 pages of sniveling! Get yourself down the Zoo Girl go see the animals and throw me a nice piece of steak. I'll dig a nice hole for you in return.


:eek: why digging new holes? :eek: ain't existing ones enough?? :rolleyes:

:p

Sadie :inlove: i really missed ya vaman! now the IQ of the site got finally back to normal :D

Zachariah
17-05-2004, 20:21
Originally posted by am4rw

For the flamers, screw you and keep your mouths shut. When you've lived as long as I have, you'll know what kind of idiots you were at your present age. There is no honor in kicking someone when they're down.

Now wait a minute here. You and I are about the same age so you cannot say "screw you" to me yet! Let me get rolling on this one Eh?
Z

Beauty,
Knowin' the Wolfman like I do I would say that the zoo is yer best bet! Men ar all animals anyway or so I have been told?

Sadie
17-05-2004, 22:54
Originally posted by Kshisya
Sadie :inlove: i really missed ya vaman! now the IQ of the site got finally back to normal :D

Youre right, Kshis', I too started slightly worrying about the maze of highly intellectual threads and posts on the board. Actually didnt even know how to jump in with my IQ there, as it was obviously not enough to discuss the issues, miserable and crashed I felt. I would especially emphasize the threads devoted to undershirts and underpants, what a reading enjoyment!

I even was carrying out the idea of making myself a thread on Socks for instance and organizing a poll like Nails: bite or cut or Tampons vs. Pads with flexi wings, surprisingly yet not discussed, but caught myself on a thought that I might have nothing to say even for the initial post. What seriously scared me off was that I didnt even find suitable GIF files to illustrate my potential creatures (do u?), I had to give upon it.

However everything is back, well keep an eye on the expats IQ not to let it suddenly uncontrollably jump to the sky which could scare away our newcomers and potential members ;)

Moscow Wolf
18-05-2004, 00:59
Originally posted by Kshisya
:eek: why digging new holes? :eek: ain't existing ones enough?? :rolleyes:

Boredom I'm afraid to say! Not much else for me to do in there except lick my balls, chew on an old bone, take the mickey out of that stupid Bear and do it doggy style for me paying customers!

If I dig my existing hole any deeper, I'll soon be Adelade Wolf! ;)

My original post was meant for your Beauty, what do you Russians say - 'After Rain, Comes Sun' (well not if you live in the UK then comes more rain again), but you get my drift, get out in the air etc. Enjoy. :D

Miss B
18-05-2004, 01:19
Grrr...

Oh could you please stop posting in this thread?
Let it go down and find its peace in the deapth of the forum
It's served its call
now it's time to let it go

Thank you all

THE END
LA FIN
FINITA LA COMEDIA

Zachariah
18-05-2004, 07:53
Actually we need to keep this going as I see 8 votes for "kill yourself" There are some very sad people out there who need our help.
Z

Sadie
18-05-2004, 08:09
/

Kshisya
18-05-2004, 09:07
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
Boredom I'm afraid to say! Not much else for me to do in there except lick my balls, chew on an old bone, take the mickey out of that stupid Bear and do it doggy style for me paying customers!

If I dig my existing hole any deeper, I'll soon be Adelade Wolf! ;)

My original post was meant for your Beauty, what do you Russians say - 'After Rain, Comes Sun'

hA! :D I didn't mean YOUR existing holes but of some OTHER animals :p...:rolleyes: you even wouldn't have to dig but just investigate what would be definitely more fun than yo licking-maself-boredom! :p

:eek:"do it doggy style for me paying customers!" - way too much info ,dear, for my sensative nature :eek::D

and we Russians say "After rain, ON THURSDAY!" , note dat one! :p

Miss B
18-05-2004, 15:55
Originally posted by Zachariah
Actually we need to keep this going as I see 8 votes for "kill yourself" There are some very sad people out there who need our help.
Z
no need to bother...
They meant to kill not themselves but ME!
And I think I know who they were...;)

Guest777
18-05-2004, 15:58
Originally posted by beauty
no need to bother...
They meant to kill not themselves but ME!
And I think I know who they were...;)

hey! not true!

one of those votes was mine :)

Sadie
18-05-2004, 22:57
Originally posted by beauty
no need to bother...
They meant to kill not themselves but ME!
And I think I know who they were...;)

B, you are just hilarious :D
Who on Earth cares about u at all here????? except for urself of course???
Baby, seriously, don't flatter yourself. You are putting yourself into a very stupid position indeed :)

Miss B
18-05-2004, 23:09
Originally posted by Sadie
B, you are just hilarious :D
Who on Earth cares about u at all here????? except for urself of course???
Baby, seriously, don't flatter yourself. You are putting yourself into a very stupid position indeed :)
I know who cares :D :p :D ;)

BTW weren't you among those who voted for that point?

Sadie
18-05-2004, 23:24
you think u know duzn't mean ur right, I think ppl were just joking :)

hope i don't dissapoint you too much if I say I haven't voted at all, I was in a fairly wonderful place when u first posted it, I didn't give a shit to the thread on the whole and to you in particular :) I apologize :) Neither do I care much about you now, but you can be entertainig at times, way to go!;)

Miss B
19-05-2004, 00:50
Originally posted by Sadie
you think u know duzn't mean ur right, I think ppl were just joking :)

hope i don't dissapoint you too much if I say I haven't voted at all, I was in a fairly wonderful place when u first posted it, I didn't give a shit to the thread on the whole and to you in particular :) I apologize :) Neither do I care much about you now, but you can be entertainig at times, way to go!;)
I didn't say 'I think' - I said 'I KNOW'
..you must be terribly self-assured, ms. know-all, to state the things you have no idea about

BTW I also find you amusing... if there were not for people like you this forum would be rather boring... with everyone so nice...so caring... yuck! :rolleyes: :D :p :D

Sadie
19-05-2004, 00:57
Originally posted by beauty
..you must be terribly self-assured, ms.

I am :agree: :agree: :agree:


Originally posted by beauty
BTW I also find you amusing... if there were not for people like you this forum would be rather boring... with everyone so nice...so caring... yuck! :rolleyes: :D :p :D

I apologise, I was too soon with my post, frankly am bored to death by you :)

Miss B
19-05-2004, 01:34
Originally posted by Sadie
I apologise, I was too soon with my post, frankly am bored to death by you :)

Great! Bored - don't read my posts :rolleyes: :D
but I'll go on reading yours and having fun :D well... not always fun..:rolleyes: sometimes not fun at all...:( but I'm not this fussy... I don't mind reading different s*** when I have nothing to do...

Matt Bury
19-05-2004, 03:53
Wow! 10 pages on just 1 thread!!

As you know, I can only log on here after all you lot are safely tucked up in your beds.

This is a never-ending topic that everyone has strong opinions about. We've all been there and we can all remember how it felt.

Beauty, am I right in guessing that the "go and get laid" or the "there's plenty more fish in the sea" or the "he wasn't the one, you'll find another one soon" advice doesn't help very much?

It hurts like hell and you just want it to stop. The last thing you want is the immediate danger of being rejected all over again! Even if it is only for an empty, meaningless shag.

All we can really say is that most people go through it and it doesn't ruin our lives... well, not for long anyway!

Me, I drank solidly for nine days after mine!
...there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then and I still haven't forgotten her!!!

Do sweets really do the same thing for girls???

Moscow Wolf
19-05-2004, 04:46
Originally posted by Kshisya
hA! :D I didn't mean YOUR existing holes but of some OTHER animals :p...:rolleyes: you even wouldn't have to dig but just investigate what would be definitely more fun than yo licking-maself-boredom! :p

:eek:"do it doggy style for me paying customers!" - way too much info ,dear, for my sensative nature :eek::D

and we Russians say "After rain, ON THURSDAY!" , note dat one! :p

If you had ever had the misfortune to sniff the Bear's hole, you wouldn't want to repeat it, let me reassure you. My sense of smell is 600 times more acute than what you humans have. I can sense things before you even know it! I live in a constant world of animal stink, but the Zoo-keepers are worse, stale Vodka, Garlic and cheap Belmoirs is enough to put you off your morning Chappie it is and that's only the female keepers, the males are far worse only changing their underwear once a month.

So Thursday is my shower day then if it going to rain?

See you later, I'm going out in my compound for a Howl and a smoke! :p

Matt Bury
19-05-2004, 04:55
Wolfie, never mind what THEY smell like, what about your breath?!!

Sadie
19-05-2004, 07:58
Originally posted by beauty
Great! Bored - don't read my posts :rolleyes: :D
but I'll go on reading yours and having fun :D well... not always fun..:rolleyes: sometimes not fun at all...:( but I'm not this fussy... I don't mind reading different s*** when I have nothing to do...

Somebodys keen on my s* as I c :) Be careful not to become obsessed with me, as I would refrain from forming this weird trio u, your imaginary boyfriend and myself.
You contradict yourself first you say you cant stand my dirty language, then you say youll carefully check my s*.. Still in search? B, apart from jokes, you didnt decide to replace your lost love with me, did you? I am slightly afraid of mentally unstable fans indeed :)

P.s. its not your only nick, you are a wind-up from the start. Have a nice day.

Kshisya
19-05-2004, 11:35
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
If you had ever had the misfortune to sniff the Bear's hole, you wouldn't want to repeat it, let me reassure you. My sense of smell is 600 times more acute than what you humans have. I can sense things before you even know it! I live in a constant world of animal stink, but the Zoo-keepers are worse, stale Vodka, Garlic and cheap Belmoirs is enough to put you off your morning Chappie it is and that's only the female keepers, the males are far worse only changing their underwear once a month.

So Thursday is my shower day then if it going to rain?

See you later, I'm going out in my compound for a Howl and a smoke! :p

:eek: always get shivers when reading bout that awful zoo you live in...:rolleyes: poor animal! :D


as for the rain - yea! i promise you a good shower tomorrow so get ready ;) wanna anybody to rub your back?? :p

Moscow Wolf
19-05-2004, 18:49
Originally posted by Matt Bury
Wolfie, never mind what THEY smell like, what about your breath?!!

I have perfectly normal healthly DOG breath, what is your excuse Mr. Halitosis.

Moscow Wolf
19-05-2004, 18:52
Originally posted by Kshisya
:as for the rain - yea! i promise you a good shower tomorrow so get ready ;) wanna anybody to rub your back?? :p

That would be nice, I might even roll over on my back and expose myself for that ;)

Bring your Gas Mask! :(