PDA

View Full Version : 5 day wait after visa

rgreen
16-05-2008, 10:40
I was told that USA citizens must wait 5 days to enter Russia after visa is issued. Any info on this?

Any later info on Kiev and 1 day processing with Ukraine resistration?

Transparent Theatre
16-05-2008, 10:47
I think you're the victim of wrong information.

The Russian visa has a specific start-date, and you can enter on that or anytime afterwards, [up to the end-date of the visa, of course].

米乐龙
16-05-2008, 11:11
For work visa you must wait 5 days after your visa was issued.

ATO1980
17-05-2008, 03:20
For my 90 day business visa, I got it in a day and was able to return to Moscow (from Kiev that is).

Not sure about work visas.

rgreen
19-05-2008, 12:59
Were you able to get a 90 day business visa in one day in Kiev?

If so, how did you do that?

What was the cost?

When did you do it?

Can it still be done?

Thanks

Dashinka2001
22-05-2008, 22:00
I just got a one year multi-entry in Kiev. Cost $570 for processing and this includes the consulate fee. I think it took two working days.

Went through an agent in Kiev. <<Visalux>> located near the Russian consulate in an apartment.

I was busy with other stuff, so I didn't pay attention to the exact number of days.

Get a nice flat for $50 a night (believe it or not) and enjoy Kiev. There is nothing in this garbage can better than what you'll find in Kiev.

ya5ha
26-05-2008, 19:39
I just got a one year multi-entry in Kiev. Cost $570 for processing and this includes the consulate fee. I think it took two working days.

Went through an agent in Kiev. <<Visalux>> located near the Russian consulate in an apartment.

I was busy with other stuff, so I didn't pay attention to the exact number of days.

Get a nice flat for $50 a night (believe it or not) and enjoy Kiev. There is nothing in this garbage can better than what you'll find in Kiev.

Dashinka, how do I get in touch with 1) Visalux's 2) Kiev flat renters? Thanks.