PDA

View Full Version : Most irritating poster?

Bridge14
07-05-2004, 17:02
Who is the most irritating poster on the site?

fat_chick
07-05-2004, 17:06
why you didn't add youself??
I'd give you my vote

trampler
07-05-2004, 17:21
i vote other , Ned Kelly aint in the list!

Alethea
07-05-2004, 17:21
Don't be such cowards, speak up! Anonymous votes are not counted.

tamibliss
07-05-2004, 17:25
how can one put up such a sh..ty poll?

pengwn9
07-05-2004, 17:39
Fat_Chick--You are no chick, you're a rooster.

Stay out of the Womans Forum, imposter!

Ned Kelly
07-05-2004, 17:39
alethea is one of my favourite posters on the site and camus has to be among the most intelligent here. this place would be the lesser without them.

i vote for no-one as in the new fraternal spirit i like everyone (yes, even you jet-li). must have been that e i took recently.

tramps, you might get ghost as a seconder there, put it up!:p

tamibliss
07-05-2004, 17:41
Alethea, we like you! :)))

Ghost
07-05-2004, 17:42
Nothing you say annoys me, Ned. Pisses me off, perhaps. Makes me want to cut your heart out with a spoon, perhaps. But annoys? Nope.

Ned Kelly
07-05-2004, 17:46
just to keep you going ghoster, i always thought annoying and pissing off were pretty similar territory.:p

appreciate your acknowledging my having a heart though;)

Alethea
07-05-2004, 17:51
camus,
hands up! give up! I'm winning!yepppieeee!!!!!!!!!

fat_chick
07-05-2004, 17:56
Originally posted by pengwn9
Fat_Chick--You are no chick, you're a rooster.

Stay out of the Womans Forum, imposter!

why would I stay out of the Womans Forum??

camus
07-05-2004, 17:57
Who the hell is Bridge14 and when is he/she available for lynching ?

Alethea
07-05-2004, 17:59
oh c'mon! just another fake.
in fact, she is advertising us;)

Peter, be strong, I'm with you.

trampler
07-05-2004, 18:32
Whos is voting for alethea?

She aint irritating! She's nice!

I hate al the ones that voted for her!

Alethea
07-05-2004, 18:43
An anonymous fake has rattled my cage.... grrrrrr

Piles are irritating
bees buzzzzzzzzzzzzz is irritating
filthy men ogleing me in metro are irritating
dull and humorless people are irritating too.
Men with an excessive level of leadership irritate me no end.

But still………. Angelina Jolie is irritating... Amazing,rebellious,stunning, downright sexy, wicked, confident lass whom I admire.

I vote for myself.

I’m proud to be the most irritating member. And I always will.

Now go and fetch me a crown

fat_chick
07-05-2004, 18:50
yes!! and tie Bridge14 up to the throne on a chain!

peyote
07-05-2004, 21:55
aletica,
they're just envy of your location...
on the other hand, i miss bonnie...

Alethea
08-05-2004, 00:49
Originally posted by peyote
aletica,
they're just envy of your location...

peyote,

I will tell you where this line come from.

When I was young, I owned a snowglass with a penguin in it.
Whenever I'd turn the snowglass upside down, there were snow flakes falling down on penguin. He looked so sad and lonely there and I worried for him.

When I told my father that, he said : *Don't worry, Annie, he is trapped in the perfect world*

Ned Kelly
08-05-2004, 01:19
Originally posted by Alethea
peyote,

I will tell you where this line come from.

When I was young, I owned a snowglass with a penguin in it.
Whenever I'd turn the snowglass upside down, there were snow flakes falling down on penguin. He looked so sad and lonely there and I worried for him.

When I told my father that, he said : *Don't worry, Annie, he is trapped in the perfect world*

that's enough to bring a tear to my eye in my current "tired and emotional" state.

those who vote for you aleathea are simply lacking in creativity and are jealous. i'm yet to see one front up and explain themselves.

Alethea
08-05-2004, 01:36
Mr. O'Toole, you are drunk:p

However.... a slow, lingering kiss for you:)

Ned Kelly
08-05-2004, 01:41
there's a very famous retort to that, my dearest, though it doesn't apply to you.

"madam so-and-so you are ugly, but i shall be sober tomorrow"!

Alethea
08-05-2004, 01:46
either Bernard Show or Winston Churchill :p

Ned Kelly
08-05-2004, 01:49
yes, winston turning up drunk to question time and getting some surly blair-forerunner do-gooder having a go at him.:p

sfjohns67
08-05-2004, 07:58
Oh yes, please...feed me another f..king newbie ass with an attitude. Dammit Len, when are you going to add the "don't post stupid shit until you've been around awhile or sfjohns will eat your ass for a snack" verbiage to the users' guide?

Here's the deal, you little two-post dweeb...you don't get to talk that kinda' shit until you've fed your balls to the fire with the best of us. When I get back from vacation, you and me is gonna' have us a lil' talk. Roger that?

Zachariah
08-05-2004, 08:31
Originally posted by sfjohns67

Here's the deal, you little two-post dweeb...you don't get to talk that kinda' shit until you've fed your balls to the fire with the best of us. When I get back from vacation, you and me is gonna' have us a lil' talk. Roger that?

HE LIVES!!!

I voted for Camus just because he functions so well as the site's designated punching bag!

It is a stupid poll, put forward by yet one more alter ego.
Z

DPG
08-05-2004, 12:51
Zach and SFJ: I agree!

Also I simply can't believe that "other" is not in the lead...;)

Moscow Wolf
08-05-2004, 13:51
I voted for me old mate Peter, cos he never wins anything does he! It is not easy playing Badminton on your own. Will the winner get a suitably inscribed award or something?

Alethea
08-05-2004, 15:46
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
It is not easy playing Badminton on your own. Will the winner get a suitably inscribed award or something?

I considered options....

1. In case I'm crowned The Queen of Arrogance , camus becomes my Lord Chancellor.

2. if, however, it 's him who gets the title , I will serve him faithfully as a laundry-maid and a badmitten partner for seven years and a day!

Guys, you get my drift, don't you?;)

Braders
08-05-2004, 18:49
Oh yes, please...feed me another f..king newbie ass with an attitude. Dammit Len, when are you going to add the "don't post stupid shit until you've been around awhile or sfjohns will eat your ass for a snack" verbiage to the users' guide?

There is nothing 'newbie ass' about this person, i'm gonna bribe him now for at least 10 pints :)

Alethea
08-05-2004, 20:58

SFJ,

is an ocean breeze firling the curtains all over your place?

enjoy that peaceful carefree feeling holidays give you and don't let this virtual place to interfere

we are patiently waiting for you coming back , you last boyscout you:) x

Ned Kelly
08-05-2004, 22:59
Originally posted by Braders
There is nothing 'newbie ass' about this person, i'm gonna bribe him now for at least 10 pints :)

come on braders, name and shame!

Alethea
08-05-2004, 23:10
Nahh....

The only way for evil to prevail, is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Lee, I always liked this one;)

Miss B
09-05-2004, 10:38
Very strange when a junior member starts such a poll...
It seems someone of those two who are represented in it just wanted more fame...
How many nicknames from one person are allowed here?

Ghost
10-05-2004, 21:38
Agreed. This stuff gets old.