PDA

View Full Version : What would be the biggest crime in Russia

RRM
14-05-2008, 14:36
What do you think is the biggest crime happening in Russia ?

Transparent Theatre
14-05-2008, 14:51
What do you think is the biggest crime happening in Russia ?

Misbehaving on the Metro escalators. Boy, they really shout at you for that.

Willy
15-05-2008, 14:40
I saw a guy pull down his pants and poop on the escalator yesterday.

kirk10071
15-05-2008, 14:57

No sh*t? Really?

MickeyTong
15-05-2008, 14:58
Did he have paper or did he just use his fingers?

MissAnnElk
15-05-2008, 21:05
This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time.

Welcome Back, Willy! Now give us details! We need DETAILS!

Willy
15-05-2008, 23:55
This is entertanment?

Well okay, I was going down into the metro and just near the bottom when I see a young man getting on the escalator. He looked drunk and the type that seems homeless or just about. The escalator was empty just about to the top and nobody was behind this guy. I watched him get on and was waiting for the stumble or tumble but he didn't. He just turned around, opened his belt and pulled his pants down as he sat on the escalator. Maybe he didn't poop, he might have not wanted to get his pants dirty, he could have roids and the cold metal step just felt so good, many reasons why you would pull your pants down and sit on an escalator.

MissAnnElk
15-05-2008, 23:58
This is entertainment?

Well okay, I was going down into the metro and just near the bottom when I see a young man getting on the escalator. He looked drunk and the type that seems homeless or just about.

Hey, since STREAM has seen fit to pull the more entertaining channels this week . . . yeah.

What time of day was this?

Willy
16-05-2008, 00:33
Okay one more,

Few years back while riding the metro, I think it was a weekend day. Well this young guy, drunk standing by the back or right side doors just whipped it out and started to pee in the corner of the doors. It was the funniest thing! The woman sitting right next to this guy did not even notice. I mean his little thingy was about 20cm away and she never looked at him. Now he was trying to get it all in the crack of the door but when you "have to go" you have to go! A river of pee started to roll across the floor, and I don't know if you have ever seen people in a moving metro car trying to avoid a puddle of pee rolling around but it's funny! First it rolled to the other doors then back, then down the isle. People just started running and pushing. The people they pushed get mad then see the pee and start running and pushing too. The people on the other end looking on and laughing then noticing that the pee is starting to come their way and run. It went back and forth up and down and about 20 or 30 people to avoid it. It was summer time too so girls had on open toe shoes. This all went on for about five minutes till we got to the next station. Man you should have seen how people came out those doors!

Willy
16-05-2008, 00:36
Hey, since STREAM has seen fit to pull the more entertaining channels this week . . . yeah.

What time of day was this?

It was about 9pm

Transparent Theatre
16-05-2008, 01:01
Okay one more,

Few years back while riding the metro, I think it was a weekend day. Well this young guy, drunk standing by the back or right side doors just whipped it out and started to pee in the corner of the doors. It was the funniest thing! The woman sitting right next to this guy did not even notice. I mean his little thingy was about 20cm away and she never looked at him. Now he was trying to get it all in the crack of the door but when you "have to go" you have to go! A river of pee started to roll across the floor, and I don't !

Yeah, talking of "stream"....

Maybe more detail here than we really needed? ;)

MissAnnElk
16-05-2008, 08:35
It was summer time too so girls had on open toe shoes.

:Loco::Loco::Loco::Loco::Loco:

What a great image! :10806: Willy, you are a poet!

annasophia
16-05-2008, 13:37
I always have thought of and felt great pity for the poor people (probably women) who clean up the Metro cars at the end of the day. That has got to be one disgusting job.

gregs
16-05-2008, 13:44
I always have thought of and felt great pity for the poor people (probably women) who clean up the Metro cars at the end of the day. That has got to be one disgusting job.

Isn't that a bit metrosexualist?

Korotky Gennady
21-05-2008, 11:27
I saw a guy pull down his pants and poop on the escalator yesterday.Willy, your friend... musician... ain't ? :doh:

Korotky Gennady
21-05-2008, 11:32
he could have roids and the cold metal step just felt so good, many reasons why you would pull your pants down and sit on an escalator. Maybe he just wanted to attract you for a kind of mutual activity ? :11721:

Korotky Gennady
21-05-2008, 11:44
Okay one more,

I mean his little thingy was about 20cm

Wow !

xSnoofovich
21-05-2008, 11:50
the biggest crime in moscow is the lack of micro-breweries.

Korotky Gennady
21-05-2008, 12:07
Okay one more,

Few years back while riding the metro, I think it was a weekend day. Well this young guy, drunk standing by the back or right side doors just whipped it out and started to pee in the corner of the doors. It was the funniest thing! The woman sitting right next to this guy did not even notice. I mean his little thingy was about 20cm away and she never looked at him. Now he was trying to get it all in the crack of the door but when you "have to go" you have to go! A river of pee started to roll across the floor, and I don't know if you have ever seen people in a moving metro car trying to avoid a puddle of pee rolling around but it's funny! First it rolled to the other doors then back, then down the isle. People just started running and pushing. The people they pushed get mad then see the pee and start running and pushing too. The people on the other end looking on and laughing then noticing that the pee is starting to come their way and run. It went back and forth up and down and about 20 or 30 people to avoid it. It was summer time too so girls had on open toe shoes. This all went on for about five minutes till we got to the next station. Man you should have seen how people came out those doors!And where were you in those moments ?

Korotky Gennady
21-05-2008, 12:10
I always have thought of and felt great pity for the poor people (probably women) who clean up the Metro cars at the end of the day. That has got to be one disgusting job.Maybe it should for you to go to help them after your work ?

Albertina
23-05-2008, 16:49
weather is the biggest crime. and everyone is a victim :cry::cry::cry:

kapione
23-05-2008, 16:51
Bribery is a way of life here in Russia , almost an artform really !

RRM
23-05-2008, 16:52
I tend to think tax evasion is just as big.

Bribery is a way of life here in Russia , almost an artform really !

kapione
23-05-2008, 18:07
I tend to think tax evasion is just as big.
Tax evasion is a national pastime in all countries ,maybe if people had more to say how their tax money gets spent ,rather than Politicians helping corporations steal nations resources for their own benifit , than give themselves a huge pay raise , along with every perk and fringe benefit imaginable...than deny free health care ,or atleast make it affordable to everyone(Im speaking about American).

I feel bad Ted Kennedy has brain cancer , but treatement best done on a young person with hope of living a long life is better than giving a man who abused his body for untold years in his mid 70's all the treatments available .

He chose not to vote for or influence his Senate collegues to vote for universal health care for all Americans

so cheating your Government of taxes is ok for me....
when you work ,you work they take out $$$ the more you earn the more they take , but they arent helping you doing your work, but they help themselves to your $$$

agvares
27-05-2008, 14:33
once i saw a guy, who was micturating right on the seats. He wasn't homeless ore something, no, he was young and well dressed. Soon some men arrived and started kicking him but he payed no attention to that and continued. In the end, the knocked him down.

Gypsy
27-05-2008, 14:36
Biggest crime? getting caught.