PDA

View Full Version : Dogs and Swimming

elis
12-05-2008, 14:32
Anyone ever seen any dogs swimming in the ponds at Tsaritsino? Just asking, as Luna keeps telling me she thinks it's warm enough to swim, but haven't found an appropriately clean body of water yet.

RRM
12-05-2008, 14:44
Ha ha ha, mine did it a month ago in the cold water ! Now he does it outside of Moscow. No, I dont know anything about Tsaritsino.

Anyone ever seen any dogs swimming in the ponds at Tsaritsino? Just asking, as Luna keeps telling me she thinks it's warm enough to swim, but haven't found an appropriately clean body of water yet.

Benedikt
12-05-2008, 20:33
to find out if the water is agreeable.---mine jumped into the river, with other dogs, when there stil lwas ice in other parts.
only thing to do, let him run so he does not become cold and than failry quickly home under the warm shower and a fluffy towel.(serious)

elis
12-05-2008, 20:54
to find out if the water is agreeable.---mine jumped into the river, with other dogs, when there stil lwas ice in other parts.
only thing to do, let him run so he does not become cold and than failry quickly home under the warm shower and a fluffy towel.(serious)

It wasn't so much the temperature I was curious about, but whether it's allowed and clean enough.

Benedikt--your dog sounds like a true crazy. In the water with the ice. Brrrrr....

May need to wait for my swimming experiment, as I've heard rumours my water goes off on the 14th. No warm showers around these parts for a while... Arghhh...