PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get annoyed !!!

Random
05-05-2004, 11:17
Why is it the the system tells me that there are 2 new posts and when I click on it - I get a sorry no new posts message.

If these are updates in the Girlie folder then I don't need to know there have been updates so why bother to tell me !!

If not please explain because its starting to make me very very angry !!

Or maybe its cause I am back at work rather than sat in the sunshine

:mad:

allice
05-05-2004, 11:19
Do you want my smile card? :D

Random
05-05-2004, 11:23
No I want to be back on my balcony with a book and a cool drink !!

I am grumpy and I am going to wallow in it .....

Alethea
05-05-2004, 11:24
Originally posted by Random

with a book?? I have one to sell! :D

Sadie
05-05-2004, 11:29
Random, it happens when somebody votes in Polls, relax and hold on ;) :)
Three days of pretending we're workin', and then 3 days off!! LOL!!:thumbsup:

allice
05-05-2004, 11:33

It's gonna take more than that to get me off your back today. :rolleyes: :D I am in the most excellent mood! :cool: ;) :D

Random
05-05-2004, 11:35
Thanks Alethea, but I am reading Lost light - Michael Connely at the moment.

Sadie - I don't think thats the problem - usual if there is a poll vote you still see it listed.

Now just to add to my grumpyness I have just spilt hot coffee all over my left leg !!

Its not getting any better !!!

Random
05-05-2004, 11:40
Great Allice grumpy people really like it when they meet chipper people it makes them feel Ohhhhhhh so good !!

Ok then I'll bite why are you so happy ???

Alethea
05-05-2004, 11:42
Don't worry, I have sold it already;)

allice
05-05-2004, 11:47
Now just to add to my grumpyness I have just spilt hot coffee all over my left leg !!

Its not getting any better !!!

I just can't miss this one. :rolleyes: Think of it this way: you could've spilt it over your.. well you know.. :shame:

Why me happy: 1) family back from UK to stay -- now I get to see my kid sisters more than twice a year 2) the weather is bloody wonderful ;) :)

Random
05-05-2004, 11:52
Your right re coffee spill could have been worse - but I think I justy trashed my new summer deck shoes !!

Nice to know you have some good news - I am off to see my family (Mother, Brothers and so on) in about 2 weeks and that makes me feel good .....

Weather - I want to be outside !!!!!

A chum told me they are expecting the hottest July ever ! How they can tell so far in advance stumps me ....

allice
05-05-2004, 12:47
Hottest July ever????? :( You've just made my day. I love it hot. Anywhere outside the city limits. AAAnd since one of my deadlines is July 30th -- you can guess the rest of the story :cry: