PDA

View Full Version : Caos everybody…

Antonio
07-05-2008, 11:22
I’m already more then two years in Moscow and just couple days ago found out about this site…Really pity…

I was going out mostly alone in the clubs:11158:…and there meet somebody….as you have mentioned I like to dance…It helps me to study faster a Russian language

Please be so kind and advice me where to spend interesting time in Moscow city…
I speak Russian also with small mistakes …in padezhi :irule: …It is really difficult for me to accommodate on …So welcome to everybody who is willing for Russian-English-Russian conversation …and Russian grammar correction :bash:

See you soon on the forums on expat.ru

You all....have a Nice day …even cloudy

Antonio

yano4ka
07-05-2008, 11:35
Hello, Antonio!

Well, I've just registered in this site and found your message. Well, I hope you like to live here in Moscow and already found a lot of russian friends who can help you. Anyway, if you wanna I can help you to improve your russian and may be to tell you some more interesting info about us (I mean russians:-)). I think russian people are really funny and kind. What do you think? Have a nice day and merry mood. :-)) My best regards. Yana

quincy
07-05-2008, 13:45
I’m already more then two years in Moscow and just couple days ago found out about this site…Really pity…

I was going out mostly alone in the clubs:11158:…and there meet somebody….as you have mentioned I like to dance…It helps me to study faster a Russian language

Please be so kind and advice me where to spend interesting time in Moscow city…
I speak Russian also with small mistakes …in padezhi :irule: …It is really difficult for me to accommodate on …So welcome to everybody who is willing for Russian-English-Russian conversation …and Russian grammar correction :bash:

See you soon on the forums on expat.ru

You all....have a Nice day …even cloudy

Antonio

As a Macedonian (which I think is very close to Bulgarian language/culture) , do you find it difficult to study Russian and find your way around in Moscow?

Antonio
07-05-2008, 16:20
Hi Quinchy,

Yes ..you R in right, it was not difficult to learned a Russian language…only a little problems with Russian mentality :voodoo:

And what about you?....What nationality you are?....Haw long are you staying in Moscow or Russia at all?

Regards

Antonio

As a Macedonian (which I think is very close to Bulgarian language/culture) , do you find it difficult to study Russian and find your way around in Moscow?

pjw
07-05-2008, 16:50
You both sound like friendly people. I hope you enjoy the forum and meet people and make some friends here. Have a nice day Antonio and Yano......and you too Quinchy :sunny:

MickeyTong
07-05-2008, 19:20
Hello and welcome.

Zyablik
07-05-2008, 22:52
You write : "I like to dance…It helps me to study faster a Russian language"
It's sounds very funny :) Tell me pl, HOW ???
Maybe when I start to dance Ill do my English much better ?:yikes:

I like you name Antonio=Anthony=Antosha=Sounds good!
I remember one Russian song "Antoshka, poidem kopat' kartoshku"
Do you know?

Have a nice time !:ok: