PDA

View Full Version : Oi Braders !!!

Random
30-04-2004, 15:29
He's gonna be back and he's gonna be blue ..........

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/3672931.stm

Ned Kelly
30-04-2004, 15:31
roman would be throwing good money after bad on that.

Random
30-04-2004, 15:35
Well if Man U lose Keane & Van over the summer & Chelsea get Mr B - nothing would make me smile more everytime I see a Man Utd fan .....

:D

On a personal note - I think the club could do with out all the press attention he brings along with his annoying wife ...

Braders
30-04-2004, 17:47
I hope he spends 100's of Millions, just to prove the Premiership can't be bought, Beckham you can have him, Henry?, he'll go for J100 Mill as well, Ronaldo J120ish, every decent fan hopes he buys BIG and doesn't win anything ;)

If Tinkerbell is there next season the squad will be rotating until March :)

trebor
30-04-2004, 19:26
Beckham is a great player and has done very well for England as well.
He will be a better player for playing in Spain for Real Madrid. Along side Frank lampard who is getting better all the time in mid field, Chelsea are going to be formidable next season.
All the rest is typical British stuff, once we have built them up we enjoy nothing more than nocking them down!

Racing Post
01-05-2004, 16:26
When Beckham returns to England he will become an Arsenal player!

He is desperate to save his marriage so he sees a move to London, in particular, of paramount importance.

He has already bought a house in St Albans, five minutes from the Arsenal training ground.

Lindberg will be used in the deal. Also because of Beckhams association with Vodaphone, O2, Arsenals sponsors will help to push the deal through.

Kanu and Wiltord are out of contract soon and they are on the way out of Highbury. They are on 40k each. This will help to pay Beckhams wages.

However, it is a very confusing move on Arsenals part. They score very few headed goals, so do not need Beckhams crosses and they have Henri to take the free kicks!!

Maybe they are buying him for the so-called 'brand' to generate money to pay for their new stadium!

Braders
01-05-2004, 18:14
I love the media, what next?...Henry to Man United?

Middlesbrough to sign Ronaldo?

Come August i am sure half the stories in the press now will turn out to be poppycock ;)

Polia Ivanova
02-05-2004, 23:22
If he is back to the UK I will think about repatriation.
All these newspapers with nothing else to print on the first page but Posh with her fake smile and Beck. I thought I had a big time relieve when he was off to Spain.
I do not mind good footballers but should we take media abusing us with elements of their personal life (it is like fetishism - some people like other people's underware, but not everybody (majority by the way) does)

Random
03-05-2004, 09:07
Originally posted by Racing Post
When Beckham returns to England he will become an Arsenal player!

He is desperate to save his marriage so he sees a move to London, in particular, of paramount importance.

Er ! David what are we going to call our third child ???

Well dear I am playing at Arsenal now .........

What Highbury ???

NO !! Dear .............

Ahhh I can see the headlines now !!!

:agree:

lucytupper
03-05-2004, 12:24
When the crowd sing and chant to Becks :

"HAVE YOU EVER TOOK HER UP THE ARSENAL?!"

This time it will be true!