PDA

View Full Version : Parades for May 1st & May 9th

Sonic92f
30-04-2008, 18:15
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, my first post. Please can anyone tell me where are the best places to see May 1st parade (if any?) and May 9th victory parade.

Do people need some sort of ticket to enter anywhere for the May 9th parade? If yes, then where can you get tickets, how much?
Thank you

svelt
02-05-2008, 20:23
bro if as and when you find out where the bombs and rockets are let me know will ya... i'm into some of that

Mirka
02-05-2008, 23:05
From my last year experience I can tell you that Tverskaya will be closed and you can see the manifestation or how ever they call it. I am not sure about parade, cos last year I could not get in to the Red Square to see tha parade. I heard from my colleagues that it is only for invited people. This year I red that there will be tanks and mashinery on the Revolution Square so I guess if you walk down Tverskaya you will see at least something. Some people are saying it is better to watch it at home in TV. I can tell you that I enjoyed the manifestation last year a lot. I am from Slovakia so we were under a strong influence of Russia during comunict time and I couldnt stop staring at the people. Anyway some friends are comming to visit me here so we definitely will be on Tverskaya and will want to see what will be possible to see. Hope I helped.

Mirka
02-05-2008, 23:06
Oh one more I forgot.....be avare that some metro station can be closed, some streets will be closed too. Last year I experienced the real Moscow metro trafic due to closed stations.

02-05-2008, 23:18
Military machines will come from Dynamo to the Red Square by Leningradsky Pr. and Tverskaya. A good place to see them seems to be at the beginning of Leningradski Pr., or on 1st- Tverskaya Yamskaya, between Beloruskaya and Mayakovskaya. In these places, walkers will not be blocked. But from Mayakovskaya to the Red Square it will be hard even by walking.

ronl
03-05-2008, 09:07
does anybody know if it is possible to buy tickets to get into red square?

Posted with ForumPilot (http://forumpilot.com) v1.1

kapione
03-05-2008, 09:30
political connections get you to these events , they do not sell them
2006 I couldnt get close to anything but Police saying Het ! but it should be televised ,I dont remember seeing it live on TV

03-05-2008, 09:31
does anybody know if it is possible to buy tickets to get into red square?

Posted with ForumPilot (http://forumpilot.com) v1.1

Sure, no. Or buy a pass to enter the Kremlin...

Mirka
03-05-2008, 12:58
Kremlin should be closed. Will be open on May 10. But really it should be on TV or go on Leningratskyj pr and Tverskaya to see the mashinery as Guest suggested.

03-05-2008, 13:20
By "pass" I mean a "propusk" to enter in the Kremlin day and night :)

Kremlin should be closed. Will be open on May 10. But really it should be on TV or go on Leningratskyj pr and Tverskaya to see the mashinery as Guest suggested.

jumatre
04-05-2008, 20:59
Does anybody know at what time the parade will start (at Beloruskaya)?
Will the Infantry also parade from the beginning or in the Red Square only?

Thanks

Korotky Gennady
06-05-2008, 01:18
Will the Infantry also parade from the beginning or in the Red Square only?

:D Of course from the beginning. From the Oblast...

jumatre
06-05-2008, 07:07
:10806:

:D Of course from the beginning. From the Oblast...

Thanks for your helpful answer... I knew you would be the one to give advice.

markusha75
06-05-2008, 16:28
what time does it all kick off? and how long does it last