PDA

View Full Version : Dear Russians,

SalTheReturn
28-04-2008, 14:36
whilst you have aways accused me of being a retarded I must tell you today I have discussed my thesis on russian nationalism and got the highest grade available

next time before accusing educated foreigners like me of spouting crap think 100 times

now it is clear, soon I will be an expert on russian politics.

Willy
28-04-2008, 14:44
Good for you meathead.

jumatre
28-04-2008, 14:53
Russian nationalism in Italy? :clown:
Sounds interesting...

Orion
28-04-2008, 14:58
I wonder if we should research the accredation of this institute that is awarding such marks.

bambina
28-04-2008, 15:02
no offend to you in particular, but being an expert in one field doesn't make us an expert in everyday life. Being a retard in other aspects of life is a normal thing, I suppose.

kirk10071
28-04-2008, 15:03
And what, precisely, WAS your thesis on Russian nationalism? Can you explain it?

SalTheReturn
28-04-2008, 15:32
And what, precisely, WAS your thesis on Russian nationalism? Can you explain it?

the history of russian nationalism from the USSR till contemporary Russia, and how the nationalism issue has affected the federal structure

granting body is the University of Florence, Dept of Political Science

kirk10071
28-04-2008, 15:45
whilst you have aways accused me of being a retarded I must tell you today I have discussed my thesis on russian nationalism and got the highest grade available

next time before accusing educated foreigners like me of spouting crap think 100 times

Let's see if I understand this post. You have come to announce to the "Dear Russians" that they "have always accused you of being retarded." Then you refute this with proof that you are "an educated foreigner" because you received a good grade on one paper. Then you tell these Russians to "think 100 times" before they "spout crap" because you are fast becoming "an expert on Russian politics."

Well, Sal, I am sure so many Russian on the site will be turning to YOU for expert analysis of Russian politics. Thank you for letting them know where they can find the expertise they are looking for regarding Russian nationalism. How will you be able to answer all of their questions?? Will you have the time?? Can professors at Moscow State University have access to your wisdom on the subject? Putin will soon be the Prime Minister. Does he have your contact details in case he has a question? You are banned from Russia, of course, but are you available in Ukraine after May 8 if he needs to see you?

SalTheReturn
28-04-2008, 16:00
Let's see if I understand this post. You have come to announce to the "Dear Russians" that they "have always accused you of being retarded." Then you refute this with proof that you are "an educated foreigner" because you received a good grade on one paper. Then you tell these Russians to "think 100 times" before they "spout crap" because you are fast becoming "an expert on Russian politics."

Well, Sal, I am sure so many Russian on the site will be turning to YOU for expert analysis of Russian politics. Thank you for letting them know where they can find the expertise they are looking for regarding Russian nationalism. How will you be able to answer all of their questions?? Will you have the time?? Can professors at Moscow State University have access to your wisdom on the subject? Putin will soon be the Prime Minister. Does he have your contact details in case he has a question? You are banned from Russia, of course, but are you available in Ukraine after May 8 if he needs to see you?

you do not miss a chance to rant!!!

i was just saying that these Russians have always accused me of knowing crap whilst I have always argued to be able of cultured enlightening first rate discussion on lots of russian issues

to blame a foreigner like me, who took on the task of living in russia and analyse their society NOT relying on crass stereotyping, should make them proud

you surely know dear offensive Kirk (could not you just say "compliments Sal"?) that lots of the foreigners living there dont even study the language and have zero knowledge about russia, meantime they go whining

kirk10071
28-04-2008, 16:12
You are so funny. :) I love you, Sal.

SalTheReturn
28-04-2008, 18:00
You are so funny. :) I love you, Sal.

whatever Kirk:vader:

Korotky Gennady
28-04-2008, 23:44

now it is clear, soon I will be an expert on russian politics.Don't kid so anymore.

Buffo !

Korotky Gennady
28-04-2008, 23:46
Being a retard in other aspects of life is a normal thing, I suppose. But he is the such one even in this field

Korotky Gennady
28-04-2008, 23:47
I love you, Sal.No !

Don't forget that you are married.

Korotky Gennady
28-04-2008, 23:55
the history of russian nationalism from the USSR till contemporary Russia, and how the nationalism issue has affected the federal structure

granting body is the University of Florence, Dept of Political ScienceIt's so mean. It's so mean thesis. (((; So one more western ignorant connoissuer have done the science career by pouring dirt on Russia.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 00:03
to blame a foreigner like me, who took on the task of living in russia and analyse their society NOT relying on crass stereotyping, should make them proud

I'm not a little bit 'proud' about this fact of your autobiography and I have no need for you analysing Russia... I'm sure that the best for your science career to go Eritrea and analyse this african state where there are your roots and where many your relatives live in prosperity just now.

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 01:07
KG you must be high on booze again

I did not spout crap on Putin. The guy did what the majority of ethnic Russian wanted and being the guy democratically elected he deserve my respect.

29-04-2008, 09:05
Dmitri Medvedev is currenyly building his staff, I am sure such an Expert like you will be interested for him.

Please apply (http://president.kremlin.ru/eng/articles/send_letter_Eng4.shtml) (In English as maybe the Expert doesn't speak Russian)

Thank you for your help!

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 11:26
Dmitri Medvedev is currenyly building his staff, I am sure such an Expert like you will be interested for him.

Please apply (http://president.kremlin.ru/eng/articles/send_letter_Eng4.shtml) (In English as maybe the Expert doesn't speak Russian)

Thank you for your help!

You joke but i recently read an extremely interesting articles, I was shocked!!!

Basically a few so-called "modern/soft dictators" (such as Belarusian president and the Turkmenistan one) hired western PR staff from mayor advertising agencies.

So Medvedev might decide to hire western PR like me:-)))

Are you proud I have graduated with a thesis on Russia?

29-04-2008, 11:38
You joke but i recently read an extremely interesting articles, I was shocked!!!

Basically a few so-called "modern/soft dictators" (such as Belarusian president and the Turkmenistan one) hired western PR staff from mayor advertising agencies.

Where can I see the full thesis? Even in Italian! After I will tell if I am proud of you or if I wait you in SVO-2 with a special program :D

So you accuse Medvedev to be a "soft dictator"? Interesting... He didn't do anything yet and you already denigrate him!

Lukashenko has a real support from Belarus people, you know? But maybe as Bush doesn't support him, he is a dictator :D

boscoe
29-04-2008, 11:54

Sal hired by Kremlin as PR professional... Do Italy have enough tanks to fend off the Russian Invasion?

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 11:56
Where can I see the full thesis? Even in Italian! After I will tell if I am proud of you or if I wait you in SVO-2 with a special program :D

So you accuse Medvedev to be a "soft dictator"? Interesting... He didn't do anything yet and you already denigrate him!

Lukashenko has a real support from Belarus people, you know? But maybe as Bush doesn't support him, he is a dictator :D

You must be sick Guest, I did denigrate noone not even Luchasensko...

I was telling you that some of these so-called "modern/soft dictators" (not called by me this way, but by politologists) hired western PR consultants...

anyway I am not here to spoil my good mood, on expat even telling a pleasant news has to overwhelm the poster with insults, threats, mockery

if this is the site you all wanna have go along guys, i do not give a damn shit

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 11:59

Ah, and Bush is a terrorist as same as the americans who re-elected him. He and his population are responsible of so many deaths that all they deserve it is shame.

Do you really think not even Luchasensko can be objectively defined as a soft dictator?

kirk10071
29-04-2008, 12:21
Ah, and Bush is a terrorist as same as the americans who re-elected him. He and his population are responsible of so many deaths that all they deserve it is shame.

Totally irrelevant to the thread. Gratuitous trolling.

29-04-2008, 12:50
You like philosophy, I see, but where can we see the content of your thesis? It should be public, right? Unless of course the SISMI declared it is covered by the National Security!

About the "politologists" (!) who call Lukashenko a dictator, well... I am not sure you want to know my feeling about them :)

WHERE CAN WE SEE YOUR THESIS??

You must be sick Guest, I did denigrate noone not even Luchasensko...

I was telling you that some of these so-called "modern/soft dictators" (not called by me this way, but by politologists) hired western PR consultants...

anyway I am not here to spoil my good mood, on expat even telling a pleasant news has to overwhelm the poster with insults, threats, mockery

if this is the site you all wanna have go along guys, i do not give a damn shit

29-04-2008, 12:51

Do you really think not even Luchasensko can be objectively defined as a soft dictator?

Send all US citizens who rlected and re-elected Bush in gulag!

Lukashenko can objectively be defined as a democrat, as his election was wanted by the majority. Like Bush, in fact, like Putin, etc etc.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:11
Lukashenko can objectively be defined as a democrat, as his election was wanted by the majority. Yeah. Lukahenko is the Father of belarussian democracy.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:13
You like philosophy, I see, but where can we see the content of your thesis?

B][/COLOR]he forgot the content already.

kirk10071
29-04-2008, 14:14
he forgot the content already.

Are you surprised? It was almost three whole pages!! (Seriously, though, Sal, I would love to read it, even if it is in Italian.)

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:17
Are you surprised? It was almost three whole pages!!
Nope. I am not surprised. It's too much for his memory to keep it in.

Korotky Gennady
29-04-2008, 14:19

Guest, I think that Dmitri could be interested in you also.

boscoe
29-04-2008, 14:29
Guest, I think that Dmitri could be interested in you also.
An ambassadorial role perhaps?

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 15:50
Are you surprised? It was almost three whole pages!! (Seriously, though, Sal, I would love to read it, even if it is in Italian.)

pay the copyright fee and i will forward it to you

as i said before already some russian students used my comments on expat.ru to make first rate essays, i cant allow this to happen again

kirk10071
29-04-2008, 15:54
pay the copyright fee and i will forward it to you

as i said before already some russian students used my comments on expat.ru to make first rate essays, i cant allow this to happen again

All comments posted on the site belong to the site. Refer to the rules. Obviously you are ashamed of your thesis and use any excuse to hide it from us. This is OK. On March 8 you will leave us, you are off to Milan and from there on to Odessa. We will never know the depth of your intellect.

MissAnnElk
29-04-2008, 15:58
You mean MAY 8, no?

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 16:09
All comments posted on the site belong to the site. Refer to the rules. Obviously you are ashamed of your thesis and use any excuse to hide it from us. This is OK. On March 8 you will leave us, you are off to Milan and from there on to Odessa. We will never know the depth of your intellect.

actually you anticipated me

i will be giving a skype conference on expat.ru in the by next Monday

anyone who is interested in asking for life solutions can apply by filling in a simple form and stating

1)whats your problem?
2)why i should give you a skype appointment?
3)age - profession - parents job - marital status - nationality (pls beware non EU national will have to undergo another procedure)
4)additional info - anything you may deem useful for me to know so that i can provide you with effective life solutions

29-04-2008, 18:31
An ambassadorial role perhaps?

Yes, in Gayland.

ezik
29-04-2008, 19:01
actually you anticipated me

i will be giving a skype conference on expat.ru in the by next Monday

anyone who is interested in asking for life solutions can apply by filling in a simple form and stating

1)whats your problem?
2)why i should give you a skype appointment?
3)age - profession - parents job - marital status - nationality (pls beware non EU national will have to undergo another procedure)
4)additional info - anything you may deem useful for me to know so that i can provide you with effective life solutions

Sal, what sort of procedures are you talking about under (3)?
How does this site facilitate your Skype session? Haven't heard anything about that and (therefore) I don't think this site is involved in any of your webcasts (or any thesis as a matter of fact).

Also, if you, like Maurice/Mvzlac, have been using this site for any scientific research, you might want to know that we will DENY any involvement, unless we have a clear proof of you mentioning sources, especially this one. And even in this case we will check if we think we are quoted correctly, certainly as quoting Expat.ru goes beyond individual contributions.

29-04-2008, 19:26
I want see the thesis of Sal, otherwise it would be possible to think that there is no real one :(

SalTheReturn
29-04-2008, 19:54
Sal, what sort of procedures are you talking about under (3)?
How does this site facilitate your Skype session? Haven't heard anything about that and (therefore) I don't think this site is involved in any of your webcasts (or any thesis as a matter of fact).

Also, if you, like Maurice/Mvzlac, have been using this site for any scientific research, you might want to know that we will DENY any involvement, unless we have a clear proof of you mentioning sources, especially this one. And even in this case we will check if we think we are quoted correctly, certainly as quoting Expat.ru goes beyond individual contributions.

Ezik, arent u overreacting???

I am soon giving a skypeconference but this will not be thru expat, dont worry.
I am just encouraging expat.ruers to contact me at my ad hoc skype address which i will reserve to them by this Monday.

i have read the forum rules, whilst it is not allowed to post emails and phone number I am allowed to post skype address

Why so much rage Ezik?

Where is AndyB?

Korotky Gennady
30-04-2008, 00:38
You mean MAY 8, no?It doesn't matter for Kirk.

Korotky Gennady
30-04-2008, 00:42
An ambassadorial role perhaps?I don't think that Guest can be an ambassador becoz he wasn't born in Peter.

30-04-2008, 09:29
I don't think that Guest can be an ambassador becoz he wasn't born in Peter.

How do you know? :D

Korotky Gennady
30-04-2008, 11:57
How do you know? :DThey informed me

TGP
30-04-2008, 12:07

I looked in here too late (was no reading the site for a few days), but still would like to say:
Sal, don't be so happy - it takes many years, requires an impartial approach and learning of many aspects of life to become an expert.

SalTheReturn
30-04-2008, 13:11
I looked in here too late (was no reading the site for a few days), but still would like to say:
Sal, don't be so happy - it takes many years, requires an impartial approach and learning of many aspects of life to become an expert.

in fact i am junior expert

now that i have been widely antagonated my aim will be publishing at least one chapter of my thesis in Routledge

vladimir_seroff
01-05-2008, 03:46
in fact i am junior expert

now that i have been widely antagonated my aim will be publishing at least one chapter of my thesis in Routledge

Nothing makes you an expert. Anything said about Russia is a huge gamble. But the more you know about it, the easier it is to impress those who would care to listen. :-)

phoenixsampras
01-05-2008, 07:01
Oh dear!!

Yeah Russians now are changing their minds and devoting to smart people. Did i say smart?

Come on!! like somebody cares!! :rasta:

But by other hand, this may be your secret way to tell Guest something else :bash:

vladimir_seroff
01-05-2008, 08:04
Oh dear!!

Yeah Russians now are changing their minds and devoting to smart people. Did i say smart?

Come on!! like somebody cares!! :rasta:

But by other hand, this may be your secret way to tell Guest something else :bash:

This may be your secret way to tell somebody something other than what you said. If one person understood you, it did not go to waste.

RRM
01-05-2008, 09:37
you do not miss a chance to rant!!!

i was just saying that these Russians have always accused me of knowing crap whilst I have always argued to be able of cultured enlightening first rate discussion on lots of russian issues

you surely know dear offensive Kirk (could not you just say "compliments Sal"?) that lots of the foreigners living there dont even study the language and have zero knowledge about russia, meantime they go whining

Sal, congratulations on your research. I wish more people do studies and come to facts rather than rely on propoganda. I dont want to stir up something in this thread but it will be nice to have a thread focussed on debate rather than people calling you names by being defensive. As I always said before, again this is stereotypical of me but being amongst so many Russians I have some to believe that Russians can critisize Russia if you give them a proper chance but they do not like to hear the same from a foreigner.